Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Final Chapter

Ok everybody every story have to come to come to an end at some point of time and with that being said this will be my last update. Only because Bey & Jay has just about been through everything and a this point in their marriage and its really nothing else for them. So check out my other blog @ jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com this one is waaaaaay better


Last Time..

(Tina) Hello *sniffs*
(Beyonce) Mom are you crying
(Tina) Bey-
(Beyonce) Mom what is it
(Tina) You're father was here and he started feeling sick and he fainted and I called 911 and they took him to the hospital.
(Beyonce) Is he ok
(Tina) I don't know, They wont let me see him because I'm not his wife or child
(Beyonce) Ok mom I'm on my way


Now......


*At the hospital*


(Beyonce POV)




Jay and I drove to the hospital in silence and one we got there we talked to the doctors and they said my father suffered a small heart attack and now we are waiting to go back and see him.


(Jay) How are you doing
(Beyonce) I'm fine I guess
(Jay) You don't look fine
(Beyonce) I'm mean Shawn my dad is in the hospital
(Jay) Thats right
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* Imma go to the restroom 
(Jay) OK


(Beyonce POV)


I was on my way to the restroom when I ran into Usher


(Usher) Beyonce!!
(Beyonce) Please leave me alone
(Usher) Can we just talk for a minute
(Beyonce) No. I can't
(Usher) You can if you really want too
(Beyonce) Well I guess I don't


Beyonce tried walking away but Usher pushed her into one of the empty hospital rooms






(Beyonce) Let me out
(Usher) Not until you talk to me
(Beyonce) Fine!! What are you doing down here
(Usher) My son hurt himself.... but he is fine anyway thats not what I want to talk about
(Beyonce) What is it
(Usher) I know that was my baby you aborted
(Beyonce) Excuse me?! I'm not here for this shit MOVE!
(Usher) Not until you tell me the truth
(Beyonce) Fine! Yes it was yours. But its gone now so please move
(Usher) Why did you do it? Did she/he not fit into your perfect picture life
(Beyonce) Look Shawn will be looking for me. Please move so I can leave
(Usher) Tell me the truth 
(Beyonce) Fine!! NO! she/he didn't fit into my "Perfect life" I would never burden Jay with a child that wasn't his
(Usher) Kind of like he did you
(Beyonce) *silent* 
(Usher) You really didn't want Hazel
(Beyonce) Don't you ever say that I love that little girl
(Usher) Yea you do now
(Beyonce) I've always love her
(Usher) So ever when you called me that night crying.. The day Hazel was born


*Flash Back* (A few years ago when Hazel was born)


Phone Conversation:


(Beyonce) She had a girl
(Usher) You don't sound so happy about it
(Beyonce) To be honest I'm not and on top of that Keri want us to live wit us after she turn 2 months. I don't want to raise a child especially one that is not mine. At lease not yet anyway
(Usher) Beyonce it will be fine
(Beyonce) I don't know but I have to go Jay is coming and I think he want me to go back to see his daughter
(Usher) Alright


*Reality*


(Beyonce) I was mad that night and you will not hold that against me especially now. I've been with her whole life. I love her as much as I love Blue and nothing is gona change that.
(Usher) I know you love her but I can't help but think that you wish she wasn't around. Every time you look at her you see Keri
(Beyonce) Usher STOP and move so I can GO!
(Usher) Why can't we be together.
(Beyonce) Because I'm married. I have a family already
(Usher) One that you wish you didn't have
(Beyonce) WHAT!! you are delusional
(Usher) Beyonce I know you want me because if you didn't you would of walked out this room
(Beyonce) You're blocking the door.
(Usher) One last kiss and then I'll move
(Beyonce) I'm not about to kiss you are you crazy
(Usher) Yea I'm crazy in love with you
(Beyonce) Ok well I don't love you. MOVE!!
(Usher) So after all we been through you still don't love me
(Beyonce) I did love you but I was never in love with you. I'm in love with my husband and I really need you to respect-


(Usher POV)


I wasn't trying to hear what she was talking about so I kissed her. I knew she still loved me.


(Jay POV)


I was heading to the bathroom to look for Beyonce and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her kissing Usher. This was it I wasn't gonna stop her I  guess she made her choice I left.


(Beyonce) *slapping Usher* WTH get the fuck off of me
(Usher) FUCK! Fine GO!


(Beyonce POV)


I couldn't believe that stupid fool just kissed me and on top of that he said all those terrible things I love Hazel. Anyway I walked back to the waiting area and I didn't see Jay


(Beyonce) Where did Jay go
(Camille) He left and he was pissed. I don't know what happen but he pissed off
(Beyonce) *whispers omg*
(Camille) Is something wrong
(Beyonce) No, look I have to go if anything change with my father call me
(Camille) Ok


I went outside and I caught Jay getting into the car.








(Beyonce) Shawn whats wrong
(Jay) Do you love me
(Beyonce) Of course I do
(Jay) Are you in love with Usher
(Beyonce) NO!!
(Jay) So how come every time I turn my back you are with him. I saw that kiss
(Beyonce) Baby he kissed me and-
(Jay) Save it Beyonce we are DONE. Forreal this time
(Beyonce) You don't mean that we love each other to much and we-
(Jay) Thats just it! Just because you love someone doesn't mean you should be with that person. Beyonce we can't trust each other we have to many lies and secrets so I think the best thing for us is to leave each other alone
(Beyonce) I did not kiss him
(Jay) Bye Beyonce


**********************************************************************************************************************************
EPILOGUE 










5 YEARS LATER!!




(Hazel) Mom could you please get Blue she is really starting to make me mad
(Beyonce) Blue please leave Hazel alone 
(Blue) I'm not doing anything
(Beyonce) Look Hazel go call your dad to see if he is on his way I have to go
(Hazel) How long are you gonna be gone
(Beyonce) This is a world tour but I'm only gona be gone for two weeks then I'm gonna come get you and Blue and we are gona tour together until school starts back.
(Hazel) So we are gonna have to go three months without seeing daddy
(Jay) *walking into the house* Nope because I'm only a phone call away. If ya'll need me call me and I'll be right there
(Hazel) *kissing Jay* Hi Dad
(Blue) Daddy!!!!
(Jay) Hey girls
(Beyonce) Calm down ya'll just saw him this morning. Hey Shawn
(Jay) *kissing Bey on the cheek*  Hey Bey.
(Beyonce) I was just about to call to see where you was at
(Jay) Sorry I'm late I had a few things to take care of but I made it
(Beyonce) Yea just barely but I have to go I'll be back in two weeks and remember to pay Kiara her last paycheck today.
(Jay) Ok
(Beyonce) Don't give Blue anything to drink before bed because she will pee on herself
(Jay) Baby I know 
(Beyonce) Ok I'm just making sure
(Jay) OK 
(Beyonce) Ok give me kiss so I can go *kisses Jay*
(Hazel & Blue) Ewwwwwww
(Blue) Thats nasty
(Hazel) IKR
(Beyonce) Hush and come and give me hug


Beyonce hugged & kissed both of her daughters and hugged her husband  one last time before she left for her tour.



THE END...........




Sorry it took so long for me to update and I'm sorry that this one was short LOL but I'm done with this blog. Thank ya'll for reading and commenting I really appreciate it and if you want to continue reading my writings check out my newest blog @ jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com I'm writing this one with Kelsey. Also keep in touch because @Bubblii_Jillan and I are writing a book which btw has nothing to do with Jayonce it should be finish by the end of the summer so if ya'll follow either one of us on twitter ya'll will see sneak peaks of if it coming soon. 






BTW LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT THE ENTIRE BLOG BELOW AND DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER THE POLL













1 comment:

  1. Man I was loving this blog and Bey leaving for a two week tour I would have cried.

    ReplyDelete