Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clubbing In The Ghetto While Relaxing In The Suburbs

Sorry about the late updates I've been a little busy and I kind of head writers block but anyway S/O to @SingitLike_Kels she helped me with this one so enjoy


Last Time.....
(Michelle) Long story short Lydelle meet Jaylnn boyfriend number 1 and Jaylynn meet Lydelle boyfriend number 2
(Lydelle & Jaylnn) WHAT!!
(Lydelle) you told me that you stop seeing him

(Ty) I... ummm
(Jaylynn) You told hime what?! '
(Ty) Look I ummm

(Jaylynn) I don't even wana hear it. I'm out of hear Happy birthday again Bey
(Beyonce) *Holding in her laughter* Thanks
(Lydelle) I am too Happy Birthday Bey 
(Beyonce) *Holding in laughter* Thanks. Call me later?
(Lydelle) No
(Beyonce) Why
(Lydelle) Because you knew about this and didn't tell me
(Beyonce) Ok I'm sorry 
(Lydelle) What ever
Beyonce rolls her eyes and Lydelle and Jaylynn walks away
(Ty) Thanks a lot Michelle 
(Michelle) You're Welcome
Everyone laughs except Ty
(Ty) Yall aint shit fo this *runs after Lydelle and Jaylynn*
(Kanye) Which one you going after!!!
Ty flashes the middle finger up and keeps running looking for Jaylynn and Lydelle



Now......


Beyonce, Jay and Hazel are in the car on their way home... (They are leaving the party) Hazel is sleeping


(Beyonce) *sighs* 
(Jay) What's wrong with you
(Beyonce) Nothing
(Jay) It gotta be something you over there sounding like you lost your puppy 
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up i'm just tired
(Jay) O.ok we'll be home in a minute
(Beyonce) Noooo I'm tired of all the drama like I need a break. Every time we have a get together with the family something always happen 
(Jay) Yea I know. So how about we drop Hazel off at my moms house and we leave for a few days
(Beyonce) Really?!
(Jay) Yea but one rule
(Beyonce) Ohh lord what
(Jay) No cell phones or work on this trip just you and I
(Beyonce) We can't just not take our cell phones like seriously what if something happen to Hazel.
(Jay) Well we can take our phones but we are turning them off
(Beyonce) So whats the point of taking th-
(Jay) BEYONCE!!!
(Beyonce) *laughs* Sorry I'll be quiet where are we going
(Jay) Lets just go get a room somewhere we don't have to leave New York 
(Beyonce) Ok!! *Smiles*


Jay drives home so they can get a couple of personal items and clothes to take to the hotel. When Jay asked his mother to watch Hazel she couldn't so they ended up taking Hazel over to Angie's house. With in a hour Bey and Jay was checked into some 5 star hotel in New York.


Meanwhile.... Ty couldn't catch up with Jaylynn or Lydelle so he decided to go over Kelly house with Michelle and Solo for a after party


(Michelle) So what you gonna do about Lydelle and Jaylynn
(Ty) Can we not talk about them. Can we just go out tonight
(Michelle) We just came from out
(Ty) I mean like lets really go out like lets go find some dingy ass club in Brooklyn to go to. I'm tired of all this famous shit I wana go out and be normal
(Kelly) Well Ty you are normal *looks at Solo and Michelle* We da famous people *laughs*
(Ty) O so you got jokes now
(Kelly) A few
(Ty) What so are yall coming or what
(Michelle) I'm not thats not my type of crowd plus it don't sound safe
(Solange) I agree I'm not going either
(Ty) Yall hoes weak
(Michelle) So at lease I'll be alive 
(Ty) Normal clubs aren't that bad. People go all the time. Kelly I know you coming with me right?
(Kelly) Ty I do-
(Ty) Kelly don't tell me you gone leave me hanging 
(Solange) yea she  gone leave you hanging she aint trying to die
(Ty) Shut up she aint gone die
(Michelle) How do you know you talking about going to some after hour party inside of a dingy club you know nothing about.
(Ty) So!!! It will be fun and plus if we leave right now we get in free. Its free before 11
(Solange & Kelly) O_o smh
(Ty) *looks at Kelly* So are you coming or what
(Kelly) I guess. It would be fun to turn the celebrity part of me off for one night
(Ty) Yasssss!!!!! You was always my favorite 
(Michelle & Solange) *Rolls eyes*
(Kelly) But we gotta keep a low profile 
(Ty) Ok lets go!!! Before we miss the free before 11 deal
(Kelly) I mean honestly tie I can afford to get in a club
(Ty) Yea but normal people can't we are normal tonight. Leave your purse all you need is your id and about 50 dollars for drinks
(Kelly) But I don't have cash all I have is my card
(Ty) Uggg yo rich ass don't even know how to be poor 
(Kelly) *Kanye shurgs*
(Ty) *Rolls eyes* Look I'll cover drinks just grab yo idea and bring yo ass
(Kelly) Fine!!
Kelly grabs her id and purse and she and Ty leaves
(Michelle) I don't about this
(Solange) Me either they are going without bodyguards how stupid can they be
(Michelle) *smh*
With in 35 minutes they arrived at the club. It was 10 after 11 so almost everybody was in the club.
(Security Guard) Umm $15.00 each and I need to see some ID
(Ty) I thought it was free before 11
(Security Guard) It is but its 11:10 
(Ty) Shit *looks at kelly* I told yo ass to hurry up
(Kelly) *rolls eyes* look pay her so we can go in
(Security Guard) Girl you should of left his cheap ass at home and came with yo girls
(Kelly) *laughs*
(Ty) Here *handing the girl the money*
(Security Guard) Thanks but I need to see some Id now
Kelly and Ty show the girl their ID
(Security Guard) Ohmygod Kelly Ro-
(Kelly) SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm not a celebrity tonight I just wana keep a low profile so please don't say anything to anybody
(Security Guard) Ok girl I'm sorry we just don't get a lot of celebs here but anyway my name is Brea if you need anything let me know you and yo friend can go right in
(Kelly) *smile* Thanks


Kelly and Ty goes in the club it was kind of dark inside so no one knew Kelly Rowland was in the club partying with them. Ty and Kelly was drinking and having a go ole time

Meanwhile...


Beyonce and Jay are in the hot tub in their suite 


(Jay) Beyonce I know you ain't got yo phone wrapped up in that towel you keep grabbing off the floor and pretending to wipe your face with
(Beyonce) *Laughs* Sorry Jay. I gotta keep checking my phone for --
(Jay) Beyonce let me see your phone
(Beyonce) Why??
(Jay) Because I wanna see. Now give it to me
(Beyonce) Shawn if you break my phone imma break yo neck 
(Jay) Hush aint nobody gona break yo phone now give it to me
(Beyonce) Fine!! Here
Jay takes the phone and removes the battery. He then gives Beyonce back her phone and keeps the battery
(Beyonce) So you gonna take my battery 
(Jay) Yep!! So lets go *getting out the hot tub*
(Beyonce) Where we going 
(Jay) *gives Beyonce that I wana make love look*
(Beyonce) *smiles and bites her bottom lip* Ok keep the battery *follows Jay*


Meanwhile.....


Ty and Kelly was drunk and enjoying themselves on the dance floor


(Ty) Look I gotta pee I'll be back
(Kelly) Ty you really gona leave me out here by myself 
(Ty) You will be ok go dance with him *points to some guy dancing alone on the dance floor* 
(Kelly) *smiles* alright!!
The guy was butt ugly he looked like Flavor Flav but because of all the alcohol they drunk and because of how dem the lights was in the club the guy looked like Terrence Howard. Ty leaves the dance floor and Kelly walks over to the guy 
(Kelly) He sexy yo wana dance
(Guy) *looks around* Yea
(Kelly) Ok dance with me
Kelly started grinding up all on him and dancing and her dress was rising up but she didn't care because tonight she wasn't Kelly Rowland she was Kelly the ratched hoe from down the street.
Kelly and the guy was basically dry humping each other on the dance floor until his girl cut in


Meanwhile......


(Beyonce) *laughs* Be careful I don't want you to hurt the baby
(Jay) Don't worry I'm a trained professional
(Beyonce) *laughs* Sure you are.
Jay starts tonging Beyonce down.
(Beyonce) *moans*  I wana feel you inside of me 

(Jay) *looks at Bey and winks*
(Beyonce) NOW!!!!
(Jay) *laughs* Don't rush me
(Beyonce) Shawn keep playing with me *angrily*
(Jay) You don't have to get mad *Laughs*
Jay put his manhood inside of her
(Beyonce) *Moans* Don't leave me hungry daddy go deeper you will not leave me hungry not tonight
(Jay) OK!!
Jay did what he was told and started thrusting inside of her
(Beyonce) Faster *Moans*
(Jay) *grunts* Ok!
Jay starts pumping at full speed His thrust was strong and powerful
(Beyonce) JaAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyy FuUcccccck SLOwwww DOoowwwn
(Jay) *grunt* This is what you ask fo so now you gona take BIG DADDY
(Beyonce) *matching Jay's thrust* SHaWNnnnnnnn!!!! *Moans*
(Jay) You like it don't you *speeding up*
Jay is going ham on Beyonce's poor cooch
(Beyonce) I LOoOOOooove it but slow down I don't want you to hurt her
(Jay) *Grunts*  sorry *slowing down*
(Beyonce) *Moans* Thank you *Matching Jay's thrust
15 minutes later
(Beyonce) I'm CUUuuUmmming 
(Jay) Wait for me baby
(Beyonce) FuuuUUUUUkkkk JAaayy *cumming*
Jay came 5 minutes after Bey did

Meanwhile...

(Girl) Ohhh No who the fuck is this bitch!!
(Kelly) Excuse you!!
(Guy) Calm down Tameaka we was just dancing
(Tameaka) That aint what it look like to me *giving Kelly the stank face*
(Kelly) Look I'm out of here
(Tameaka) *grabs Kelly* No if you want-
(Kelly) *snatch away* Don't put yo fucking hands of me
(Tameaka) You don't want it hoe I suggest yo watch who you cussing at
(Kelly) Bitch you got life alllllll fucked up. You don't want this
(Guy) Neither of you wont anything lets just drop it
(Tameaka friend) Yea lets because I don't feel like beating a hoe ass right now
Ty just returned from the restroom
(Ty) Whats going on
(Kelly) Bitch you and yo friend got one more time to call me out my name
(Ty) Ok Kelly lets go. We don't wont no trouble
(Tameaka) You damn right you don't
(Kelly) You know what I'm sick of this bitch *slaps Tameaka in the face*
(Ty) What the hell Kelly you drunk lets go
(Tameaka friend) Oooohhh Helll NO!!! 
Tameaka and her friend started beating Kelly ass and Ty tried to jump in but the guy who Kelly was dancing with stopped him and then they started fighting. Brea saw the whole thing and jumped in helping Kelly but by that time security was breaking up the fight and putting people out the club. Ty was able to beat the guy ass but Kelly got jumped so she got hurt. The bar owner had called the police and they took Kelly to the ER and Ty followed them 

*Inside the ER*
(Doctor) You wait here. She will be ok it just look like maybe a broken noes at the most.
(Ty was soooooo drunk he heard broken ribs and started to panic) 
(Ty) Ok.
Ty was soooooo freaked out he started calling everybody. He called Tina, Kanye, Solo, Angie, Michelle, Kelendria, Jay and Bey everyone answered except Bey and Jay. Everyone was at the ER in 10 minutes except Bey and Jay so Ty tried to reach Bey again but he still didn't get an answer so he left a message

Meanwhile.....

(Beyonce) Wow!! *smiles*
(Jay) Ikr I put it down didn't I
(Beyonce) You was alright 
(Jay) Hmmp you wasn't saying that when yo eyes was rolling to the back of yo head and yo toes was curling up
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up where is my phone battery I need to call a check on Hazel
(Jay) Over there somewhere. And after you call come back to bed 
(Beyonce) Ok!!
Beyonce gets her battery and puts her phone together and looks at her her phone
(Beyonce) Baby I got 18 missed calls from Ty
(Jay) *Checks his phone* I have 10 from Ty and 10 from Kanye
(Beyonce) *Dials Voicemail* I Hope aint nothing wrong
Beyonce listen to the message
(Beyonce) OHMYGOD!!!! Kelly is the hospital she was hurt really bad. I couldn't really understand Ty he said something about broken ribs *crying
(Jay) What?! Baby come on lets go!!

TO BE CONTINUED.... 


































3 comments: