Sunday, April 1, 2012

Will You Forgive Me??

Thanks for the comments I really appreciate them and because of all me readers my blog has over 111,000 views so thank yall sooooo much And S/O to Esther she came up with an idea and I turned it into a story :-) So Enjoy!!!!


Last Time........
Solange and Bey was talking about what had happen.
(Solange) Beyonce can I ask you something
(Beyonce) What
(Solange) Do you still love him
(Beyonce) I *she was interrupted by her phone* 
(Solange) Who is that
(Beyonce) Its Lydelle
(Solange) Well why you answer your phone ima go check on the kids
(Beyonce) Ok
Solange Leaves and Beyonce answer's her phone
(Beyonce) Hello
(Lydelle) Hello I've been texting you all day and you haven't replied whats going on
(Beyonce) Lydelle I have something to tell you but I don't think I should tell you over the phone can we meet tomorrow
(Lydelle) Sure
(Beyonce) Ok see you tomorrow
(Lydelle) Ok see you tomorrow
They hang up


Now.......




*At Angie's House 
(Kanye) *knocking on the door* Angie I know you here my knocking open up the door
(Angie) *silence*
(Kanye) *Knocking* Open the goddamn door!!!!!!!!
(Angie) *opens the door* What the hell do you want
(Kanye) I want to talk to you
(Angie) We can talk tomorrow
Angie tries to close the door but Kanye puts his foot in the door
(Kanye) I wish you would slam this door in my face
(Angie) Well if you move your foot I will gladly grant your wish
(Kanye) *pushes through the door* Angie keep playing with me
(Angie) Aint nobody playing with you now can please get out my house
(Kanye) What the hell is your problem
(Angie) You're my fucking problem
(Kanye) Tell me Angie what did I do to you
(Angie) Are you cheating on me? Is that the reason you don't want to move in with me? Is that the reason you don't want to marry me
(Kanye) I'm NOT cheating on you and I don't wont to get married right now because I wont to date you first. When I get married I want to know everything about you so there will be no surprises I don't want what Bey and Jay have. 
(Angie) What are you talking about they are doing fine
(Kanye) No they not Jay left again
(Angie) What?!
(Kanye) Yea he left again 
(Angie) Why?
(Kanye) Something about her wanting to get back with her ex. Look Angie I don't know or care. All I care about is us right now 
(Angie) What?! She wana get back with her ex? That don't sound like Bey at all
(Kanye) Well maybe thats not what happen but like I said I don't care
(Angie) Imma call Bey
(Kanye) No you not that is their business call her tomorrow I'm sure they'll be back together by then. I wont to talk to you now. 
(Angie) Ok fine what




Meanwhile.... 
*At Bey and Jay's House*


*Solange returns to the room*


(Solange) So what you tell him
(Beyonce) I told him that I'll meet him tomorrow.
(Solange) Ok
(Beyonce) Do you think what I did was wrong
(Solange) Big sister its time for a reality check
(Beyonce) What?
(Solange) What did you do wrong?
(Beyonce) I-
(Solange) Yo didn't do anything wrong so what you lied every married couple lie once in a while. And what about all the bullshit he put you through. I love you Bey and I will always be hear for but you gona have to stop all this crying. I mean like honestly what are you doing all this crying for mama did not raise you like this. Beyonce you are beautiful and anybody would kill just to get your number there is other people besides him. Beyonce grow the hell up and fight back.
(Beyonce) But I love him
(Solange) Honey sometimes love isn't enough if he wana leave let him. Tell him to get the fuck on then and you just gotta deal. Bey don't let him see you crying because then he will think he won
(Beyonce) Solo its not a game
(Solange) It is 
(Beyonce) I love you soo much *hugging Solange*
(Solange) I love you too
*Beyonce phone rings*
(Solange) I though he broke you're phone
(Beyonce) He but I always have a back up *laughs*
(Solange) Who is it
(Beyonce) Shawn
(Solange) Answer it
(Beyonce) I don't want to talk to him
*The phone stops ringing*
(Solange) *Laughs* Bey answer if he calls back
*Beyonce phone starts ringing again*
(Beyonce) Fine!!
Answers phone
(Beyonce) Hello
(Jay) Can we talk
(Beyonce) About?
*Jay is walking into the living room where Solo and Bey is sitting*
(Beyonce) *hangs up phone and looks at Jay* If you was coming over why did you call me
(Jay) Because I wanted to make sure was here before I came by
(Solange) Sure that's the reason *Rolls eyes*
(Jay) Solange could you give us a minute
(Solange) What ever I'm tired anyway goodnight Bey
(Beyonce) Goodnight
Solange goes to the guess bedroom
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't want to talk to you right now plus I'm tired
(Jay) Please just listen
(Beyonce) What?
(Jay) Baby look I am sorry and I overrated. So what if you still have feeling for him he is not the one you married you married me and you're carrying my child. Bey I promise I will never leave you again especially when you're pregnant. Baby do you forgive me?
(Beyonce) Yes I forgive you
Jay walks over to Bey and he hugs her and then he tried to kiss her but she turned her head
(Jay) What's wrong?
(Beyonce) I think you are right maybe we should separate
(Jay) What?! I was wrong
(Beyonce) Yea you was wrong about everything and I need somebody who trust me
(Jay) Beyonce what are you talking about I do trust you
(Beyonce) Apparently you don't
(Jay) Beyonce- 
(Beyonce) Look I'm tired and its late and I have somewhere to go tomorrow so can you just leave please
(Jay) Bey-
(Beyonce) Please!!!
(Jay) For how long
(Beyonce) Until you can trust me
(Jay) But I do trust you
(Beyonce) Shawn leave
(Jay) Ok
(Beyonce) Bye
(Jay) *Looks at Bey* Can at lease get a kiss from my wife
(Beyonce) Sure
Jay starts tonging Beyonce down.
(Beyonce) *moans*
Jay grabs her ass
(Beyonce) *Pulls Away* Stop
(Jay) Why? 
(Beyonce) We are separated remember
(Jay) Yea but big daddy misses you *rubbing against Beyonce*
(Beyonce) Shawn I said leave
(Jay) Fine!!
Jay leaves and Beyonce goes to sleep finally happy. 

Meanwhile.......
*At Angie's House*
(Kanye) Look Angie I will never cheat on you. I love you toooo much for that
(Angie) I love you too
(Kanye) If you love me than you will be patient with me. And not say you're gonna start dating other guys because you're mad
(Angie) *laughs* Fine I'll be patient with you we don't have to get married right now
(Kanye) Good now can we go up to room *giving Angie a seductive look*
(Angie) Sure if you got a condom on you
(Kanye) What?! We don't ever use condoms
(Angie) Well we're about to start now. I refuse to have anymore of your kids until after we are married
(Kanye) Ok I understand I'll pull out
(Angie) No!!
(Kanye) *sighs* Fine can I at lease spend the night than

(Angie) Sure as long as you don't try anything
(Kanye) I wont
Kanye and Angie goes into the bedroom and falls asleep


Meanwhile.....


The next morning Bey showers take her medicine and dresses Hazel then she goes to meet Lydelle at his restaurant. Jay came by the house to see Bey and Hazel but to his surprise Bey was already gone and Solange was playing with Hazel and Julezs


(Jay) So where did Beyonce go
(Solange) I don't know
(Jay) Solo I know you know where she at 
(Solange) Actually I don't and if I did I wouldn't tell you
(Jay) Look Solo what happen between Bey and I had nothing to do with you that is our business so please don't be mad at me
(Solange) I'm not. But I gotta go *looks at Julezs* Come on Julezs lets go
(Hazel) Can I come with you
(Solange) Sure if its okay with you're daddy
(Jay) Yea she can go. I need time alone with Bey anyway. Did she say what time she was coming back
(Solange) No. But I'll bring Hazel back either tonight or tomorrow 
(Jay) Ok
Solange takes the kids and leave
(Jay) I don't care what Beyonce say we are not separating imma force her to forgive me. Imma run her a nice hot bath with some of that vanilla shit she be using. Then a massage her and cook her favorite food. Then after that imma make love to her like its the last time imma ever see her.


Meanwhile......
*At Lydelle's restaurant it's opening night and the place is full of people* 
(Lydelle) So why wasn't you answering your other phone yesterday
(Beyonce) Shawn broke up *laughs* 
(Lydelle) What?!
(Beyonce) He got mad and through it into the wall. But anyway how did you know to call me on my other phone. I usually only use this phone for business 

(Lydelle) After I couldn't get in touch with you I called you're dad and he gave me the number
(Beyonce) *laughs* My dad is a mess
(Lydelle) How is his wedding going
(Beyonce) I don't know. I really haven't talk to him since I have problems of my own
(Lydelle) *Laughs* Well anyway what did you want to talk about
(Beyonce) Do you still have feelings for me
(Lydelle) What?!
(Beyonce) Do you
(Lydelle) Umm yea I've always had feeling for you. The day you left was the worst day of my life. And then I felt even worst about you leaving because we argued the day before 
(Beyonce) *laughs* I remember that
(Lydelle)  Yea, but why do you ask
(Beyonce) Because I have feelings for you too but I'm not sure if its the I still haven't go over my first love kind of feeling. Or the I love you type of feelings and I really have to figure it out before I ruin my marriage 
(Lydelle) And how will do that
(Beyonce) Kiss me
(Lydelle) What?!
(Beyonce) When Shawn kisses me I feel a connection I feel love and I feel passion and I feel like I'm on top of the world. And I need to know if I feel the same thing with you

(Lydelle) And If you do
(Beyonce) Than it would be best if all of our meetings will done with my husband around
(Lydelle) And if not?
(Beyonce) Than nothing will change. Now please kiss me
Lydelle kisses Beyonce and they kiss for about 30 seconds 
(Lydelle) So now what. How do you feel
(Beyonce) I feel like there is nothing there between us. I feel like I just kissed my little brother *laughs*
(Lydelle) *laughs* It was that bad
(Beyonce) No *laughs* But I didn't feel that connection that I use to
(Lydelle) Neither did I *laughs*
(Beyonce) Opps
(Lydelle) I didn't feel it because I'm gay
(Beyonce) What?!!
(Lydelle) Yea I have been for a while. That's the reason none of my relationships after you didn't work out. I'm just not into women anymore
(Beyonce) Wow people really do change
(Lydelle) Right so ummm could you hook me up with Ty
(Beyonce) *laughs* He is seeing someone right now
(Lydelle) Shit!!
(Beyonce) But I think he would still like to talk to you
(Lydelle) Cool
(Beyonce) After closing time we can both go back to my house and I'll invite him over
(Lydelle) Cool
Beyonce and Lydelle talked until closing time which was about 10pm then they went back to Bey's house. 
Beyonce opened the front door and walked in laughing with Lydelle about something that happened in the past and there was Jay holding a rose.
(Beyonce) Shawn what are you doing here
(Jay) *shocked by seeing Lydelle* Well I came back to try to win you're heart back but I guess it's to late.
Jay gives Beyonce the rose
(Jay) I cooked for you and ran you a bath and I was gona give you a massage but I can see you got other plans tonight *Looking at Lydelle*
Jay walks out the house
(Beyonce) *sighs* Baby wait!!
To Be Continued........

2 comments:

  1. Lmaoooo not that lyn is gay and wanna get with Ty falls out from laughing wait until jay hear this one ctfuuu great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They irritating -____- At least let the girl explain DANG! AND WOW Did not see that Lyndelle thing coming!

    ReplyDelete