Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Baby Shower!!!

Don't forget to check out Chapter 5 and 6 of my other blog. The one I'm working on with Kelsey here is the link http://jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com

Last Time.....


(Jay) Beyonce WAIT!!!! What are you saying?
(Beyonce) Shawn its over I'm tired of all the cheating and the lying and all this stress is not good for the baby
(Jay) Please don't believe this lying bitch. I don't even know her
(Olivia) So I'm a bitch now
(Beyonce) You know what I don't know what to believe. Imma go get Hazel and I a room and I might call you II have a lot to think about
(Jay) Baby I didn't not cheat on you
(Olivia) Beyonce why would I lie
(Beyonce) You got one more time to say something to me and I promise you, you will be picking yo teeth up off the floor
(Jay) Could you please get the hell up out of here
(Olivia) Sure!! I'll see you later
(Jay) You see she is just trying to make you mad


Beyonce walked away without saying another word

Now......

(Jay) I went back to rehearsal and let her walk away because to be honest I'm sick of her over emotional bipolar ass. If she can't trust me o well. Like I said before if Oliva and I had sex I would of remembered. After the show I went back to my room and I found her and Hazel sitting on my bed Hazel was holding a box and Beyonce was sitting there with an I'm so sorry look on her face holding another box.

Hazel: *running towards Jay* Daddy here is your gift!! 
Jay: Awwwww thank you :-)

(Jay) I opened the gift and it was a beautiful ring with a hazel diamond in it.

(Jay) Hazel thank you perfect
(Hazel) You're Welcome daddy I paid for it myself
(Jay) With what money?
(Hazel) Mommy gave me 20 dollars for eating my breakfast :-)
(Jay) Oh.
(Beyonce) I got you a gift too
(Jay) For what?
(Beyonce) I wanted to apologize for not believing you. I guess it was just my hormones I'm 8 months pregnant and an emotional wreak
(Jay) I forgive you now what did you get me
(Beyonce) Opening it and see

(Jay) I opened it and it was another ring it was the same one one Hazel gave me but only with a blue diamond

(Beyonce) No you got a ring that represent both of your daughters. A hazel diamond for Hazel and a blue diamond for Blue 
(Jay) Thank you I really appreciate it
(Beyonce) I'm sorry Shawn
(Jay) *Kisses Bey* I forgive you
(Hazel) Ewwwwwww
(Jay and Bey) *laughs*

Two weeks went buy since that night at the Hotel and now its time for the baby shower and everything was going well be and Jay was finally happy

Angie: So how you feeling Bey. Two more weeks and Blue Ivy is gonna be here
Beyonce: I feel fat and hungry
Angie: *laughs* I've been there
Ty: Beyonce so you and Jay really naming the baby Blue 
Beyonce: Yea!!
Ty: I mean what are ya'll trying to accomplish
Beyonce: What you mean accomplish
Ty: You a got a Hazel and now you're about to Blue what next a red or a purple. Do you want the whole damn crayola crayon box
Beyonce: Ty shut up!!!
Ty: Remember when we did that DS commercial and you through shade at me for having on to many colors
Beyonce: Yea what about it
Ty: Looks like you doing the same thing with your kids *Ty starts cracking up laughing*
Beyonce: Go to hell Ty that wasn't even funny
Angie: It really wasn't
Ty: Well it was to me!!
Beyonce: Smh what ever
Jay: Whats so funny
Beyonce: Ty talking about our kids 
Jay: He always got something say
Ty: I wouldn't be Ty is I didn't
Beyonce: What ever Ty. Angie, Solo and mom, did ya'll have dreams when ya'll was pregnant
Tina: What you mean? You don't have to be pregnant to have dreams
Beyonce: I know but these dreams I've been having lately are not normal like last night I dreamed that I was driving a train and when looked down at the tracks Shawn was tied to them. So I pulled the break and the string broke and the train just rode over him
*Everyone laughed except Jay*
Jay: That is not funny
Beyonce: Sorry baby I can't control my dreams
Tina: I think thats normally because when I was pregnant with you I had a similar dream.
Beyonce: Really?
Tina: Yea. Do ya'll no the things that crush the cars in junkyard
Everybody: Yea!!
Tina: Well I dreamed that your father was in the car that was about to be crushed and I had an option to stop the machine or let it crush him
Solange: What did you do
Tina: It crushed him
Beyonce: *laughs* Oh my god
Angie: I had a dream like that too
Kanye: Oh loard
Angie: Hush!! So I dreamed that I was in the kitchen in our apartment on the 12th floor cooking for Kanye and everything was going perfect. We was happy and like things couldn't get any better
Kanye: Awwwww
Angie: That was until King Kong came and reach through our window and grabbed him and dropped him 
Michelle: *laughs* Omg so violent!! So Solange did you have and of those dreams
Solange: No *laughs* All the dreams I had didn't involve killing Danielle 
Tina: *laughs* Well Bey its normally I guess
Ty: Hmmmp if thats normally I'm never becoming pregnant.
Angie: Ummmm Ty-
Ty: Shut up Angie you know what I meat
Angie: Actually I don't
Beyonce: Laughs lets play some games
*The door bell rings*
Beyonce: Never mind...
Kelly I'll get it
Jay: NO!! Let Beyonce get it
Beyonce: Jay I'm sitting right now and its gona take me five minutes to stand up and another 2 to walk over to the door
Kelly: Jay I don't mind I'll get it
Jay: No I wont Beyonce to get it
Beyonce: You know what Fine!!! I'll get the door
Jay: Everybody watch this :-)

Beyonce struggles to stand and after about 30 seconds she was almost up and Jay pushed her  back down

Beyonce: Shawn!!!
Jay: I'll get it you taking to long  
Beyonce: Are you serious 
Everybody started laughing 
Beyonce: Its not funny its hard to stand and sit
Tina: Leave my daughter alone 
Beyonce: Thank you mama
Solange: Lets open the gifts
Beyonce: We gotta wait on Jay to come back. BABY WHO IS AT THE DOOR!!!!!
Jay returned to the living room where the baby shower was taking place
Keri: Hi everybody
Hazel: Mommy!!!!!!!!
Keri: Hi baby *hugging Hazel* I missed you soooooo much 
Beyonce: Shawn please help me up
Keri: You don't have to get up. I'm sorry for just popping up. I didn't know you was having a baby shower. If I would of known I would of brought a gift
Beyonce: Don't worry about it but why are you here
Keri: *looking around* Maybe we talk about it later after everyone leave.
Beyonce: Everybody was just leaving now. 
Ty: We were?
Beyonce: Yes!! hank ya'll for coming
Solange: But we didn't even open the gifts
Beyonce: I'll open them later I promise and take Hazel I'll pic her up later
Solange: Alright
Beyonce: Sorry everybody but thanks for the gifts
Keri: You didn't have to stop your party because of me
Beyonce: Its ok I'm tired anyway
Everybody left the house except Bey, Jay, and Keri
Jay: Whats going on what do you want.
Keri: I came to talk to ya'll about Hazel
Jay: You are not taking Hazel. We adopted her she is ours
Keri: Keri can I talk now
Beyonce: Baby calm down and let her talk
Keri: Thank you. I've been doing a lot better and I feel a lot better and I'm ready to be apart of Hazel's like again
Beyonce: You know you are always welcome to see Hazel
Keri: Actually I wanted to take her with me to LA for a few months
Jay: Hell no!!!
Beyonce: Thats not about to happen
Jay: I think its time for you to leave
Keri: Fine but those papers ya'll signed only gave ya'll temporary adoption so tomorrow ya'll will be hearing from my lawyer. I'm coming for my daughter.
Beyonce: So you really wana take Hazel away from the only family she knows
Keri: She's 3 she'll forget eventually
Jay: Your not taking my daughter now get the hell out of my house
Keri: Fine!!
Keri leaves
Beyonce: Baby can she really do this 
Jay: I don't think so but imma go call me lawyer 
Beyonce: OK!

To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment