Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Suprise You're Busted

SORRY I haven't updated in a while but like I've been a little busy and this might be my last update for a few weeks so bare with me sorry guys. Anyway Today Is April 4, 2012 Beyonce and Jay-Z's 4 Year Anniversary so Happy Anniversary I Love You. Ok anyway thanks for all the comment and since I might be going on vacation from my blog read @Bubblii_Jillian blog its really good mention her on twitter for the link. Andyway Enjoy....

Last Time....

(Mathew) Hey. Beyonce what the hell is this shit *slamming the papers on the table*
(Beyonce) I think you know what it is and I know you know why I gave it to you
Mathew gives Beyonce a death stare
(Ty) Awww shit. Shit about to get real

Now....


(Mathew) Beyonce don't start with me what is this about
(Beyonce) It's about how you have been taking my money
(Mathew) What are you talking about I have never toom any money from you that didn't belong to me
(Beyonce) Dad I'm missing $250,000 out of my bank account what you think I wasn't gona notice
(Mathew) Ok I didn't take it
(Jay) What do the papers say
(Beyonce) I'm taking him to court. I'm suing him
(Mathew) I didn't take the money
(Beyonce) Than who did
(Solange) I did
(Ty) Oooops sticky fingers
(Angie) Shut up Ty
(Beyonce) What?!
(Solange) I took the money but I was gona put it back as soon as the money from my album came

(Beyonce) Solo if you needed money all you to do was ask and how did you get my bankcode
(Ty) Everybody know yo bankcode
(Kelly) That's true
(Jay) I don't
(Kanye) How the hell you don't know I even know
(Beyonce) What is then since everybody know
(Everyone) 12-04 *laughs*
(Beyonce) Damn!
(Jay) You're bankcode is my birthday

(Beyonce) So *Kanye shurgs*
(Jay) That is stupid even yo obsessed stans could figure that out
(Beyonce) What ever
(Solange) Sorry Bey I haven't spent the money I'll give it bacl
(Beyonce) What did you need for
(Solange) It's not imporatant I'll give it back
(Beyonce) Solange what was the money for
(Solange) I said it wasn't important so could we please drop it!!
Solange digs in her purse and pulls out an envelope with the money in it.

(Solange) *standing up* Here *handing Beyonce the envelope* Tell mama I'll be home later when she comes back wih Julesz
Solange gets up and leave
(Michelle) What was that about
(Beyonce) I don't know but imma find out
(Jay) Baby maybe you should leave it alone
(Beyonce) She is my little sister
(Jay) But she said-
(Beyonce) I don't care what she said
(Mathew) Ummm hello don't you have something to tell me Beyonce
(Beyonce) Ummm yea I'm sorry for everything
(Mathew) I forgive you
(Beyonce) Yea but I still don't want you as my manager anymore
(Mathew) What? Why not
(Beyonce) Because I need some freedom I need to grow and I feel like you're holding me back
(Mathew) YOU KNOW WHAT!!! BEY-
(Jay) I think its time for you to leave
(Mathew) *Looks at Jay* Yea I think it is
Mathew grabs the papers and leave
(Ty) Why is there always drama
(Beyonce) I gotta go find Solo could ya'll wait here until my mama come back
(Everybody) Yea
(Jay) I'm coming with you Beyonce
(Beyonce) Ok
Beyonce and Jay leaves and
Phone Coversation Between Solange & Bey
(Solange) Hello
(Beyonce) Solo were are you
(Solange) Does it matter
(Beyonce) Yes it does
(Solange) Beyonce look I gave you your money back so leave me alone please *click*
(Jay) What did she say
(Beyonce) She hung up on me
Jay pulls over the car
(Jay) Call her back
(Beyonce) I am now *dialing Solo's number*
(Solange) Beyonce what do you want
(Beyonce) Solange don't play with me
(Solang) Fine!!!! You wana know so bad I am at 12015 Engleside *Click*
(Beyonce) Oooooo If this lil girl hang up on me one more time-
(Jay) What you gone do Bey you don't even know where she at
(Beyonce) First of all imma smack her ass through the phone and secondly I do know where she is. She gave me the adress
(Jay) Ok put it in the GPS so we can go
bey puts the adress in the GPS and about 20 minutes later they arrived at a apartment bulding in Brooklyn NY
Meanwhile......
(Kelly) Where do ya'll think she at
(Ty) She probably on that stuff
(Angie) Ty shut the hell up
(Ty) You got one last time to tell me to shut up
(Michelle) Ok boys and girls thats enough fighting
(Kanye) She probably just wanted the money for a purse or something
(Angie) Solange didn't want that money for a purse. Solo has her own money to blow and she usually ask Bey for money so if she didn't ask she didn't want anyone to find out
(Kanye) True
(Kelly) Ya'll think they gonna find her
(Kanye) Hell yea Beyonce probably snatching her little ass up now
Ty gets up and starts walking out the room
(Kelly) where are you going
(Ty) To find out where they keep the drinks at
(Michelle) Everytime we get together we don't have to drink
(Ty) *sad voice* Its just that Solange is stressing me out I am worried about her
(Angie) Yo a damn lie!!
(Ty) What ever I'm still going to get a drink
Ty leaves the room
Meanwhile...........
(Jay) *looking out the window* Are you sure this is it
(Beyonce) Yea this is the adress she told me
(Jay) I think she lied Solo is not in that building
(Beyonce) I should of brought Juluis *Getting out the car*
(Jay) Beyonce!! What are you doing
(Beyonce) I'm going in
(Jay) No the hell you aint get back in the car and call yo sister to see where she really at
Meanwhile......
Kelly's phone starts to ring
(Kelly) Hello
(Tina) Kelly we planed a suprise party for Beyonce imma text you the adress and ya'll can meet us here.
(Kelly) So that whole thing with Solo was a lie 
(Tina) Yep now bring ya'll asses Solo is on the phone with Bey now and they are outside
(Kelly) Why didn't you tell us about it
(Tina) Because ya'll would of told Bey so we wanted to wait until she was out the house and on her way before we told ya'll 
(Kelly) Ya'll aint no good. Do Jay know about it
(Tina) Yea he know he was the one that Bey notice the money being gone now get over here and come in through the back because Bey and Jay is parked in the front. And hurry up because I don't know how long Jay can keep her inside that truck
(Kelly) How far is it away from Bey's house
(Tina) About 15 minutes so hurry up
(Kelly) Ok We on our way
(Tina) Ok
(Kelly) Bye
(Tina)Bye
(Angie) Who was that 
(Kelly) Mama Tina she said this was all a setup we gotta go meet them somewhere for a suprise party
(Kanye) So all this shit that happen was a joke
(Kelly) Yep so lets go
They all leave and arrived in 15 minutes and went in through the back like mama Tina said. They arrived just in time because Beyonce was tired of Jay's excuses of why they couldn't go inside the building
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't care my sister is in there and I'm going in
(Jay) Beyonce wait!!!!
(Beyonce) What now!!!
Jay's phone beeps and it was a text message from Tina
(Jay) *reading the message* Fine!! you wana go in lets GO!!
(Beyonce) Thank You!!!!!

Bey and Jay walks into the building
(Beyonce) Wow I was not expecting this place to look like this.
(Jay) Come on this way
(Beyonce) How do you know which way to go
(Jay) Ummm it was a guess
(Beyonce) Ok we don't have time for guessing
Bey went over and asked the lady for apartment 4B. The lady said 4B is not an apartment its the dinning room. Bey said ok and they lady pointed her in the same direction Jay was heading in
(Jay) I told you
(Beyonce) Shut up

In about two minutes they arrived. Jay oppened the door
(Everyone) SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) What?

(Solange) We got you good *laughs*
(Beyonce) So this was a joke
(Jay) Yep
(Beyonce) *looks at Jay* You knew about this
(Jay) Yep it was my idea
(Beyonce) *hits Jay*
(Jay) OOoh! What was that for
(Beyonce) You almost gave me heartattack
(Jay) *laughs* Sorry
(Beyonce) *walking into the party* So everyone knew execpt me
(Ty) Nope we just founded out too
(Kanye) Bro you could of told me *looks at Jay*
(Jay) Why so you can tell Angie and she could tell Bey
(Kanye) *silence*
(Jay) Right!! So lets party
Everybody started partying and everybody was there having a good time Bey and Jay was on the dance floor dancing Kanye and Angie was dancing next to them Kelly and Michelle was at the bar drinkng and Ty and Lydelle was at a table talking.
(Ty) So you wanna dance
(Lydelle) I don't really dance
(Ty) Come on
(Lydelle) Ok but don't laugh at me
(Ty) Ok I wont
Ty and Lydelle starts dancing and they were enjoying themselfs
(Tina) Why is Ty dancing all up on Lydelle
(Solange) Mom they are together
(Tina) Ohh I didn't know Lydelle was gay
(Solange) Yea I think he just came out
(Tina) Ohhh well this might start to become a little weird for Ty
(Solange) Why? Ty really likes him
(Tina) Yea but I didn't know he and Jaylynn was broken up I invited him to the party
(Solange) You did what!!?
(Tina) Calm own they broke up anyway
(Solange) Mom know they didn't Ty is dating both of them *Laughs*
(Tina) Oppps my bad I'll call Jaylynn and tell him we called the party off
(Solange) To late
(Tina) Why?
(Solange) Because he is coming in now
Meanwhile at the bar..
Bey Jay Angie and Kanye joined Michelle and Kelly at the bar
(Kelly) Uhh ooh
(Beyonce) What
(Kelly) looks who is coming in
*Everyone looks*
(Everyone) SHIT!!
Ty walks over to the bar

(Ty) what ya'll looking at
(Beyonce) Where is Lydelle
(Ty) He in the bathroom why
(Angie) Look *pointing towards the door*
(Ty) *Looks* What the hell which one of you hoes invited him
Everyone looks at Jay
(Jay) Don't look at me Mama Tina was in charge of the guess list not me
(Ty) Shit he coming over
(Jaylyn) Hey baby *hugs Ty*
(Ty) Hi *fake smile*
(Jaylynn) Hey everybody
(Everybody) Hey
(Jaylynn) Happy birthday Bey sorry I'm late
(Beyonce) *smiles* Thank you and its ok
(Jaylenn) Ok Ty lets dance
(Ty) Ummm ok
Before Jaylynn and Ty could get away Lydelle and Solo comes over
(Lydelle) Who is this Ty
(Solange) *whispers* Shit
(Kanye) *Whispers* Mr. Playa Playa bout to get caught
(Ty) I can hear you *looks at Kanye*
(Jaylynn) And I can too what he mean by playa playa
(Ty) Ummm
(Angie) *gasp* Ty is lost for words *laughs*
(Lydelle) What is going on Ty
(Jay) Yea whats going on Ty *folds arm*
(Beyonce) Shawn stop it
(Jay) I just asked a question
(Michelle) Long story short Lydelle meet Jaylnn boyfriend number 1 and Jaylynn meet Lydelle boyfriend number 2
(Lydelle & Jaylnn) WHAT!!
(Lydelle) you told me that you stop seeing him

(Ty) I... ummm
(Jaylynn) You told hime what?!
(Ty) Look I ummm

(Jaylynn) I don't even wana hear it. I'm out of hear Happy birthaday again Bey
(Beyonce) *Holding in her laughter* Thanks
(Lydelle) I am too Happy Birthday Bey
(Beyonce) *Holding in laughter* Thanks. Call me later?
(Lydelle) No
(Beyonce) Why
(Lydelle) Because you knew about this and didn't tell me
(Beyonce) Ok I'm sorry
(Lydelle) What ever
Beyonce rolls her eyes and Lydelle and Jaylynn walks away
(Ty) Thanks a lot Michelle
(Michelle) You're Welcome
Everyone laughs except Ty
(Ty) Ya'll aint shit fo this *runs after Lydelle and Jaylynn*
(Kanye) Which one you going after!!!
Ty flashes the middle finger up and keeps running looking for Jaylynn and Lydelle

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!











6 comments:

  1. lol good update.and could you put the blog lonk on here i do not have twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. http://number1girlsmindlessbehavior.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. they wrong 4 that! and ty is wrong 4 playing them like that. lol...love how close they are. dang bey needs 2 change her code! everyone knows!smh. great post

    ReplyDelete