Friday, April 13, 2012

Stalker!!!


Here is the link to the first post in me and Kel's first update I hope ya'll enjoy 
http://jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com/  And I'm really sorry about the late update I've been sick and I was working on the other one. But anyway enjoy!!!! And if you're confused about the link above check out my post before this one it will fill you in

Last Time...

Beyonce gets her battery and puts her phone together and looks at her her phone
(Beyonce) Baby I got 18 missed calls from Ty
(Jay) *Checks his phone* I have 10 from Ty and 10 from Kanye
(Beyonce) *Dials Voicemail* I Hope aint nothing wrong
Beyonce listen to the message
(Beyonce) OHMYGOD!!!! Kelly is the hospital she was hurt really bad. I couldn't really understand Ty he said something about broken ribs *crying
(Jay) What?! Baby come on lets go!!

Now....

Beyonce and Jay arrived at the hospital within 20 minutes

(Ty) Its nice f ya'll to finally show
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* Well we was far out what did you want us to do speed and get pulled over. We came as soon as we got your message. Now what happen to Kelly
(Michelle) Ty took her to some ratchet club and Kelly got into a fight
(Beyonce) OhMyGod did ya'll call the police 
(Ty) Ummm whats the point 
(Beyonce) Ty you can chill with the attitude 
(Ty) *rolls eyes* What ever I'll be back 
(Beyonce) What is his problem
(Solange) He is probably just mad because all of this is his fault
(Beyonce) Has any of you seen Kelly yet or spoken to a doctor
(Michelle & Solange) Nope not yet
(Beyonce) Where is Angie and Kanye they left and took the kids back home 
(Jay) Imma go call them to check on Hazel 
(Beyonce) Ok
Jay leaves and Beyonce take a seat next to Michelle
(Beyonce) So she has broken ribs?
(Solange) Thats what Ty said but I don't no about that.
(Beyonce) Ohh Well imma try-
The doctor walks inand interrupts the conversation
(Doctor) Is this the family of Kelly Rowland
(Beyonce) Yes! *rolls eyes* 
(Doctor) Kelly is fine we will release her in about 10 minutes 
(Beyonce) So she have no broken ribs
(Doctor) Umm no she has a sprang nose and thats about it. Who said anything about a broken rib
Ty returns
(Solange) He did *looking at Ty*
(Ty) Look I'm sorry about taking her to the-
(Solange) We're not talking about that anymore.  We're talking about  you telling us Kelly had broken ribs
(Ty) *looks a the doctor* Because thats what he told me
(Doctor) No I didn't I said maybe a broken nose 
(Ty) Oh O_o *laughs* Sorry ya'll
(Michelle) SMH
(Doctor) Ok ima go get Kelly ready for release
(Bey, Chelle, Solo, Ty) Ok!!
(Beyonce) Ty really though broken ribs
(Ty) Look I was drunk when I came in here to be honest
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes*
Jay returns
(Beyonce) Is Hazel ok?
(Jay) Yea she alright
(Solange) So why wasn't ya'll answering ya'll phones
(Jay) Because we was on a mini vacation
(Solange) SO!! that don't mean not answer your phones
(Beyonce) Sorry but its Shawn fault he took my battery
(Jay) Oh so you gonna blame it on me
(Beyonce) Yep!!
(Jay) *laughs* What ever Beyonce

Everybody was taking and blah blah blah and then Kelly came out

(Kelly) Hi everybody
Everybody rushes to give Kelly a hug 
(Beyonce) Kelly what happen
(Kelly) Honestly Beyonce I don't even remember I was waaaaaay to drunk. All I remember was slapping some little girl
(Beyonce) SMH. 
(Jay) So how do feel
(Kelly) I'm ok could be better but what time is it
(Beyonce) A little after 3am
(Kelly) Ya'll wana go get something to eat I'm hungry
(Beyonce) I am hungry what about you baby
(Jay) Yea I guess we can go
(Solange) I'm coming to
(Michelle) I'm not I gotta get home I have church in about 4 hours
(Ty) Well I'm coming
(Beyonce) You sure you don't wana come Chelle
(Michelle) Yea I'll see ya'll tomorrow
(Everyone) Alright!!!

In about 20 minutes they all arrived at a 24 hour Denny's it was the only thing open at almost 4am

(Jay) So what ya'll getting 
(Beyonce) I want every thing *looking through the menu*
(Ty) Of course you do greedy ass
(Beyonce) Shut up I'm eating for two
(Solange) I know you not about to order everything in the menu
(Kelly) Right Beyonce that is really over doing it
(Jay) If thats what she want to do she can. Ya'll will let her be great.
Everyone laughs
(Beyonce) What?? *laughing* You know what don't even answer that. And no I'm not gona order everything I think I just want a burger 
(Waitress) So are ya'll ready to order *breathing hard and fast and trying to hide her smile*
(Jay) Are you ok
(Waitress) Yea im fine *still breathing hard* Why do you ask
(Ty) Because it look like you're about to have a heart attack 
(Solange) Are you starting to sweat??
(Waitress) I'm sorry I'm fine!
(Kelly) You don't fine do you need a doctor
(Waitress) OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love You BEYONCE!!!!
(Beyonce) Awww I love you too *smiles* 
(Waitress) I love ya'll too *looking at Jay Kelly Solo and Ty* I'm a huge fan of all of ya'll. Ty your tweets   always be right on time and thanks for the follow. And Solo and Kelly I love ya'll tweets too but can I get a follow dannnng!!
(Kelly & Solange) *Laughs*
(Waitress) And Beyonce giiiiirrrrrlllll I wish you tweet that would be soooooo epic and Jay your one tweet every month gives me sooooo much life. Like OMG I can't believe I am talking about twitter to Beyonce OHMYFREAKINGGOD Like Beyonce I've been a stan since Destiny's Child 
(Beyonce) * whispers to Jay* A What
(Jay) *Kanye shrugs*
(Waitress) You know I want. I want everybody autograph can ya'll please sign this for me. Please!!!!!
(Ty) Ummm you know what I want
(Waitress) *scream* OMHMYGOD *passing the note pad to Bey so she can sign* Ty Hunter wants something from me *jumping up and down* Anything what do you want
(Ty) My food!!! I'm hungry and you haven't taking our orders yet
(Waitress) Oh :-( I'm sorry..
(Beyonce) Here you go honey *Bey passes the sign booklet back to the waitress after everyone signed it*
(Waitress) Thank yall soooo much *She takes the pad and rips the autograph sheet out and than takes their order*
(Waitress) Ok I'll be right back in a little while with ya'll food
(Beyonce) Ok *smiles*
(Kelly) Why did you do that to her Ty
(Ty) What I do
(Solange) You killed her joy
(Ty) I did not 
(Beyonce) You kinda did
(Ty) All I did was ask for my food. Now was I wrong Shawn
(Jay) A little you could of said it better you got the poor girl all hyped up
(Ty) You just saying that to take Bey's side
(Jay) -___- I'm not
(Beyonce) Shawn has his own opinion and I don't influence it
(Jay) Thank you baby
(Beyonce) *smile* You're Welcome
(Kelly & Solo) Awwwww
(Ty) That is not cute. They ae sooo far up each other asses it aint even funny
(Beyonce) Don't hate cuz you got dumped twice in the same night
(Ty) See why gotta go and bring up old stuff
(Solange) That was just earlier 
(Ty) Aint nobody ask you
(Solange) *laughs* So you didn't have to
(Kelly) So have you made up your mind Ty? Which one are you gonna date
(Ty) I-
(Beyonce) Aint neither one of them talking to him
(Ty) Oh I see Beyonce trying to be funny
(Beyonce) No I'm not I'm just stating the facts
(Ty) What ever *rolls eyes*

Ok skipping a had a little bit its been a couple of weeks since the fight. And Beyonce has gotten bigger Beyonce Jay and Hazel was sitting in the kitchen and enjoying breakfast and watching Entertainment Tonight. Bey and Jay was talking so they wasn't really paying attention but Hazel was watching

(Hazel) Look mommy its you and daddy
Beyonce and Jay stopped talking and looked at the tv

(Reporter) New pictures has been posted of Beyonce and Jay inside of their home. 
(Beyonce) What??? Baby you had something to do with this?
(Jay) No! Shhhhhh...
(Reporter) Take a look at the pictures.... As you can see the pictures was taking outside of the couple's home in New York City. So do Beyonce and Jay Z have a stalker they better increased their security. Now there are more pictures where these came from on our website they were a little to graphic to show on day time tv. So while we go on commercial ya'll check out the pictures we'll be right back
(Beyonce) What the hell... *gets up and go gets the laptop*
A few seconds later Bey returns with the computer
(Beyonce) Shawn look at these pictures.
(Jay) *pissed* What the hell who the fu- *looks at Hazel* Who the heck took these*
(Beyonce) They have pictures of us having sex on here, They have pictures of Hazel, pictures of us shopping, pictures of us coming and leaving the house. How did they find out where we live at
(Jay) I don't know but imma call ET and have them remove the pictures NOW 
*Jay gets up pissed as hell*
(Beyonce) I can't believe this shit. These pictures are great and look how pregnant I am. 
(Hazel) Can I see mommy
(Beyonce) Not right now honey
(Hazel) Mommy whats sex
(Beyonce) Huh??
(Hazel) You said they have pictures of you and daddy having sex
(Beyonce) Ohh umm you will find out after you are married OK
(Hazel) Ok
(Beyonce) Don't ever say that to daddy of
(Hazel) Why
(Beyonce) Because daddy is not gona like it
(Hazel) OK mommy * eating her food*
After a long discussion Jay was able to get the pic removed from the website
(Beyonce) Did they tell you where they got the pics from
(Jay) They said they bought them from somebody
(Beyonce) Jay I don't like this maybe we should move I don't feel safe here anymore
(Jay) Its probably one of your obsessed crazy fans
(Beyonce) I don't think my fans would hurt me like this
(Jay) Hmmp You'll be surprised
(Beyonce) Maybe it was one of your fans
(Jay) Maybe *Kanye Shrugs* But we are not gona move we are just gona get some better security 
(Beyonce) When we find out who did this I wont them in jail
(Jay) That can be arranged  
(Beyonce) It better be *rolls eyes* I wonder if he is outside of our house now
(Jay) I don't know but new security guards will be here in a little while. But I got something to tell yo
(Beyonce) What? 
(Jay) I schedule a few shows in the UK and I leave in two days
(Beyonce) How are you gona leave me right now
(Jay) Baby you will be fine
(Beyonce) Why are you just not telling me Shawn what if something happen I'm pregnant.
(Jay) If something happen just just call me I'll be flight away
(Beyonce) How long are you gona be gone
(Jay) Just two months and than I'll be back 
(Beyonce) Ok but you know I can't fly pregnant so I can't come visit you
(Jay) We can skype every night and I'll call you after each concert 
(Beyonce) Is someone going with you
(Jay) Just Ty Ty. I asked Ye but he said he didn't want to leave Angie right now
(Beyonce) Oh
*The doorbell ring*
(Jay) I'll get it

Jay goes to the door and peek out the peep whole but no one was there. Jay thought it was strange so he opened the door and found a note taped to it

(Beyonce) *walking towards the door* Who was it
(Jay) I don't know but who ever it was left this note 
(Beyonce) What do it say
(Jay) I don't know I haven't read it yet
(Beyonce) OK open it
Jay opens the not and reads it out loud 

I hope ya'll like my pics I took there will be more to come :-)

(Beyonce) Baby I don't like this
(Jay) Neither do I when I leave I wont you and Hazel to go stay with your mom until this person is caught.
(Beyonce) You still gona leave after all this
(Jay) Baby you know I can't cancel. Plus what good would that be what am I gona do
(Beyonce) You could keep Hazel and I safe 
(Jay) Beyonce
(Beyonce) I'm sorry I just don't want you to go
(Jay) I'll be back ok *kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) Ok. And I think we should leave tonight. We should leave tonight because I don't want to stay here until this person is in custody.
(Jay) Ok we leave right now lets go pack
Beyonce and Jay packed enough clothes for about two months and they drove over Tina house

To Be Continued.....

Question: Who do yall think the stalker is comment below
1. Lydelle
2.Jaylen
3. Brea
4. The Waitress
5. Keri
6. Normal Paparazzi people
7. One of the girls from the club
8. The guy from the club
9. Mathew 
10. Camile
11. A Bey?
12. Someone from Team Jay

Comment Below Please..

1 comment: