Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Drunken Jay

Last Time...


(Beyonce) Baby I don't like this
(Jay) Neither do I when I leave I wont you and Hazel to go stay with your mom until this person is caught.
(Beyonce) You still gona leave after all this
(Jay) Baby you know I can't cancel. Plus what good would that be what am I gona do
(Beyonce) You could keep Hazel and I safe 
(Jay) Beyonce
(Beyonce) I'm sorry I just don't want you to go
(Jay) I'll be back ok *kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) Ok. And I think we should leave tonight. We should leave tonight because I don't want to stay here until this person is in custody.
(Jay) Ok we leave right now lets go pack
Beyonce and Jay packed enough clothes for about two months and they drove over Tina house

Now....

OK lets skip a head a little because I feel my blog is starting to get a little boring so the stalker was caught and to Bey and Jay's surprise it was waitress from the restaurant.  Fast forward a little Jay, Kanye and Ty Ty has left for the there tour and Beyonce moved back to her home. So now Beyonce, and Hazel is visiting Kelly at her house and Jay has been one for a little over a month.

(Kelly) So Bey how are you holding up with out Jay
(Beyonce) Hazel and I both misses him like crazy 
(Kelly) Awww when do you go see him 
(Beyonce) Not until next week but I was thinking about surprising him tomorrow night. I think Imma just take a plane there
(Kelly) Beyonce you're almost eight months pregnant do you really think thats a good idea 
(Beyonce) To be honest I don't know I was gona talk to my doctor about it
(Kelly) Girl you might as well wait until he come back for the baby shower next week
(Beyonce) I don't know I wana see him now and Hazel really misses him she keeps asking when is he coming home
(Kelly) Probably because your always talking about him
(Beyonce) I do not
(Kelly) Hmmp
(Beyonce) *laughs* What ever I'l be back I gotta pee really bad. Keep an eye on Hazel
(Kelly) MMhmm

Meanwhile.............
 (Kanye) Jay don't you think you had enough to drink for the night
(Jay) I'm a grown ass man I know when I had enough to drink
(Kanye) Jay-
(Jay) Do I need to spell it out for you..... G-R-O-W-N-A-S-S-M-AN DO. YOU. COMPREHEND. NOW?
(Kanye) What ever
Ty Ty returns to the table with some ratchet girl
(Ty Ty) Ayyyee ya'll this is Olivia and Jay she wanted to say Hi to you
(Jay) *laughs* Everybody wana say hi to me
(Olivia) Well I'm not like everybody else *gives Jay a flirty look" So hi I'm Olivia
(Jay) Well Hi Miss.Olivia
(Kanye) Ummm Jay lets go back to the room
(Jay) Nawl man the night just started
(Kanye) Yea but your pissy drunk and you might do something you will regret 
(Jay) If I do anything tonight *Looks at Olivia* I promise I wont regret it
(Olivia) *laughs* Can I sit with ya'll
(Ty Ty) If I didn't wont you to sit with us I wouldn't of asked you to come over
(Jay) Sit right here 
(Olivia) *smiles* Ok

Meanwhile....... 
(Kelly) How long do it take to pee girl
(Beyonce) I was peeing for two. Plus I called my doctor and she said it was ok to fly but this will be my last flight until after the baby is born.
(Kelly) So when are you leaving?
(Beyonce) I'm ready to see him now so imma leave tonight around 8 so i'll meet him tomorrow afternoon UK time
(Kelly) Well ok good luck!! *laughs* So are you taking Hazel?
(Beyonce) Of course she misses her father. But I got go I need to pack and stuff
(Kelly) OK girl how long are you gona be gone
(Beyonce) Imma stay gone until a few days before the baby shower
(Kelly) Oh.ok well give me hug imma miss you sis *hugs Bey* 
(Beyonce) Imma miss you too girl *hugs Kelly*
Beyonce grabs Hazel and goes home to pack for her flight to the UK.

Meanwhile.......

Jay, Kanye, Ty Ty, and Olivia was all sitting at the table enjoying drinks and talking 

(Olivia) I think I should probably go its getting late
(Jay) *drunk* I see you can't hang with the big dogs *barks like a dog*  *laughs
(Olivia) *looks at Jay like he's crazy* I guess not
(Kanye) *Whisper to Ty Ty* Did he just bark
(Ty Ty) *whispers back* I think he just did O_o
(Olivia) Goodnight guys
(Guys) Goodnight
(Jay) She is cute as hell. Where did she come from
(Kanye) Jay you are drunk and I think you should head back to your room also
(Ty Ty) Yea Jay I think you did enough partying and drinking for the three of us.
(Jay) I am coooool 
(Kanye) Ok if you say so
(Ty Ty) Well lets get more drinks over here then
(Jay) Yes!! Thats what I'm talking about :-)

Meanwhile.......

(Beyonce) Hazel baby finish your dinner please so we can leave and go see daddy
(Hazel) But I don't like the green stuff
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* If you eat it I will give 20 bucks
(Hazel) OK!!!!
Beyonce watched Hazel eat all her vegetables and than gave her 20 dollars 
(Hazel) Yaeeee can we go to the store
(Beyonce) What do you want from the store
(Hazel) I wana get something for daddy 
(Beyonce) *smiles* Ok we can go to the store but we have to hurry so we want miss our flight
(Hazel) Yaee!!!!! Ok!!
Hazel wanted to get Jay a new ring so Beyonce drove her to a jewelry store.
(Beyonce) Hazel are you sure you can get daddy a ring with 20 dollars
(Hazel) Yes mommy lets go!!
(Beyonce) *smiles and rolls her eyes* Ok
Beyonce holds Hazel hand and they walked into the jewelry store and as soon as they got in there Hazel seen a beautiful ring that costed 250,000 dollars
(Hazel) Mommy I like this one
(Beyonce) Are you sure 20 dollars is enough for that
(Hazel) Yes I'm sure
(Beyonce) Ok
Beyonce calls over the store employee. He told her his name was Steve
(Steve) How may I help you
(Beyonce) We wont this ring right here
(Steve) Nice choice 
(Hazel) I picked it
(Steve) Well you did a good job *taking the ring out of the glass* follow me to the cash register
(Beyonce) Ok
(Steve) So who's paying?
(Hazel) I AM!!!!! *hands the 20 dollars to Steve*
(Steve) *takes the 20 dollars* Thank you honey :-) but-
(Beyonce) *hands Steve her credit card* Put it on here and you can keep the 20 dollars
(Steve) Right away ma'am and thanks :-)
(Beyonce) No problem 
Beyonce paid for the ring and she and Hazel made their way to Solange house. When she got there Daniel was there visiting Solange and Julezs. 
(Beyonce) So are we ready to go
(Solange) What are you talking about
(Beyonce) I called you about two hours ago and asked you to drive us to the airport
(Solange) OHMYGOD Bey I'm sorry I totally forgot but I'll drive you lets go
(Beyonce) Ok
(Daniel) I'll come. you are gona need help carrying your bags aren't you *looking at Bey's growing belly* 
(Beyonce) *laughs* Yes I am *rubbing her stomach 
(Solange) Smh lets go. And Bey do Jay know you're coming
(Beyonce) No and this is the best part about it. Hazel and I are gona surprise him
(Solange) O.ok I see ya'll
Beyonce phone starts to ring
(Beyonce) Hello
(Angie) Kelly told me you was leaving tonight to surprise Jay 
(Beyonce) Yea I'm about to be on my way to the airport now
(Angie) O good you haven't left yet
(Beyonce) Nawl I haven't whats up
(Angie) I wana go to come pick me up so I can ride with you to the airport.
(Beyonce) Uggh Angie are you even ready
(Angie) Yea Bey!! I wana surprise Ye sooo pleasssseee come get me and the kids
(Beyonce) Ok girl I'm on my way
Hangs up phone
(Beyonce) We gotta go pick up Angie and she have two kids which means to extra car seats and I drove my car so Daniel can we just take your truck.
(Daniel) Sure
(Solange) I don't think four car seats plus yo pregnant ass Angie and Daniel and I is gona fit in his truck.
(Daniel) I got a third row We'll make it work. I'll put Julezs, Hazel and Kenya car seat in row 3. Kanye Michel Jr. can sit between Bey and Angie. His car seat should fit between those two. 
(Solange) Why don't you just call him Junior or Kanye you don't have to say his full name but anyway Bey gained wait and Angie is not the smallest person so i'll ride in the back and Bey you can ride in the front  
(Beyonce) Ok
They picked up Angie and the setting arrangement worked out fine. The drove to the airport and their flight took off at exactly 8pm.

Meanwhile..... 

(Kanye) Alright its 4am lets get out of here
(Ty Ty) Right *yawns* I'm tired
(Jay) *drunker than before* I am too 
Jay tries to stand up but he stumbles a little
(Kanye) You alright man
(Jay) Yea I'm cool 
Kanye and Ty Ty made sure Jay went into his room then they left. Jay went into the bathroom washed his faced used the bathroom and flopped down in his bed.
(Olivia) Hi sexy
(Jay) *Turns around* What the hell *jumps out of bed*
(Olivia) Calm down I wont bite unless you wont me to 
(Jay) How the hell did you get in here
(Olivia) My dad owns this place so I got a key to everyone room
Jay must of jumped up to fast because he started to feel a little sick from all the alcohol he had drunk so he sat back down on the bed
(Olivia) Awww it looks like somebody had a little to much to drink. :-) I can make you feel better *kisses Jay neck* 
(Jay) I'm married so ima need you to leave.
Jay got up from the bed and fell right back down so he gave up he told Olivia to leave and he fell asleep

The next day Jay had woke up around 3pm and he had a killer headache and couldn't remember anything from the night before. He sat up and felt someone rubbing his head

(Jay) What the hell!!
(Olivia) *naked* What's wrong 
(Jay) Look I don't know what happen last night but you really need to go
(Olivia) *Climbing out of bed with the bed sheets covering her naked body* A lot happen last night and it was fun  *winks at Jay* But you right I really should go before my dad starts looking for me
(Jay) Yo dad what how old are you
(Olivia) *laughs* Claim down I'm 21 and legal you have nothing to worry about
Jay sighs in relief 
(Jay) Ok please get your clothes and leave now
(Olivia) *kisses Jay on the check* Can I see again tonight
(Jay) I don't think that would be a good idea
(Olivia) So you just-
Olivia was interrupted by a knock on the door 
(Jay) *whispers* shit. 
Jay walks over to the door while Olivia started getting dressed
(Jay) Who is it *looking through the peep whole*
(Jay) FUCK!!! *Noticing who it was*
(Beyonce) *Yelling in from the outside of the door* Its Bey and Hazel Surprise!!

To Be Continued.....




















1 comment:

  1. OH DEAR GOD AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND IDK WHAT TO THINK LOL

    ReplyDelete