Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dead Man Walking

Don't forget to comment!!!!!!!!! S/O Nequabjayfn for all her comments and don't forget to check out chapter 3 in me and Kel's new blog http://jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com/

Last Time.....


(Jay) Ok please get your clothes and leave now
(Olivia) *kisses Jay on the check* Can I see again tonight
(Jay) I don't think that would be a good idea
(Olivia) So you just-
Olivia was interrupted by a knock on the door 
(Jay) *whispers* shit. 
Jay walks over to the door while Olivia started getting dressed
(Jay) Who is it *looking through the peep whole*
(Jay) FUCK!!! *Noticing who it was*
(Beyonce) *Yelling in from the outside of the door* Its Bey and Hazel Surprise

Now.....

(Jay) *looking up to the sky* Lawwd if you get me out of this mess I promise to go to church every Sunday.
(Olivia) Who's at the door?
(Jay) My wife and my child imma need you to hide
(Olivia) I'm not about to hide
(Jay) What do you mean you not-
(Beyonce) *opening the door* Why didn't you- *looks at Olivia*
(Jay) I feel sick 
Jay runs into the bathroom and starts puking 
(Beyonce) What the hell??? *watching Jay puke* 
(Hazel) Is daddy sick
(Beyonce) I don't know but he about to slapped. Ummm excuse me who are you and what are you doing in here
(Olivia) Umm my father owns the hotel and-
(Beyonce) I didn't ask you that. I said what are you doing in here with my man
(Olivia) He had a problem with he credit card so I was sent up here to resolve the issue. Thats it!
(Jay) * whipping he mouth* Yea but since its resolve now you can leave right

(Olivia) Yep!! Have a nice day
(Jay) You too
(Beyonce) Why couldn't she just resolve the issue from the other side of the door
(Jay) Because I didn't wont anyone to see me. I don't need 200 obsessed fans at my door every night
(Beyonce) Shawn better not be lying to me 
(Jay) Baby I'm not I promise. I was tooo drunk yesterday to focus on anything. But anyway what are you doing here baby
(Beyonce) We missed you and Hazel bought you a gift
(Jay) Awww come give daddy a kiss and show me the gift
(Hazel) No daddy you stink
(Beyonce) *laughs* Yea you do
(Jay) O_o I do not
(Beyonce) You smell like puke and alcohol 
(Jay) Well let me go shower and brush my teeth and we can go out
(Beyonce) Actually Hazel and I haven't really had any sleep so can we just stay in
(Jay) O yea thats right the stupid time difference
(Beyonce) Right. I'm surprise she not passed out now
(Jay) Right but imma go shower can I have a kiss
(Beyonce) Yea after you brush your teeth I dont wanna taste your puke
(Jay) *laughs* Alright


Jay goes into the bathroom and Beyonce lays Hazel down and she fall right to sleep. Beyonce then calls Kanye on the phone


Phone Conversation   
(Kanye) Hey Bey whats up
(Beyonce) How do you know it was me
(Kanye) I have caller ID
(Beyonce) *chuckles* O yea but what do you know about a girl name Olivia 
(Kanye) Nothing really she was partying with us last night and she left around 2 I think and the rest of us left around 4 or 5am
(Beyonce) Do her father own this hotel
(Kanye) Honestly Bey I don't know. We was all waste last night and I really don't even remember how she look
(Beyonce) O.ok but I got to go Jay is coming out the bathroom
(Kanye) Alright


(Beyonce) I hate not being able to trust Shawn but honestly I don't know about that story plus it look like she getting ready to do the walk of shame.


(Jay) I'm fresh and clean now. So can I get a hug and a kiss I missed ya'll too
(Beyonce) Sure!!


Beyonce gave Jay a hug and a kiss and she sat on the bed near Hazel.


(Jay) Can I get my gift now
(Beyonce) When Hazel wakes up she bought it
(Jay) Fine!! I can wait
(Beyonce) Mhhmm
(Jay) Beyonce what is wrong
(Beyonce) Nothing!!
(Jay) Are you upset about Olivia
(Beyonce) *silence* 
(Jay) Bey nothing happen 
(Beyonce) I know its probably my hormones and I'm tired 
(Jay) Well take a nap and I'll see you after the show tonight
(Beyonce) Ok. What time is the show over
(Jay) 12am but it might run late
(Beyonce) Ok


Jay kisses Bey and than leave. 


And 5 minutes later Beyonce called to the front desk and ask for Olivia they told her to call back because she is running a little late fr work. And right there Beyonce knew Jay was lying to her. So she called Angie


(Angie) Hello Bey can I call you back I'm a little tied up
(Beyonce) Angie I really need to talk to you
(Angie) Beyoooooonnnnncccceeee is it really important I'm about to get some much need sexual healing 
(Beyonce) I think Jay cheated again
(Angie) What?? 
(Beyonce) Yea Ang when I got here some girl name Olivia was in here
(Kanye) Angie tell her you will call her back
(Angie) Baby just wait
(Kanye) I was suppose to been gone like 5 minutes ago Angie is you want to do this we gotta do it now
(Angie) Kanye just leave we'll finish later I promise
(Kanye) Fine!! Whats going on
(Angie) Jay cheated with some girl name Olivia
(Beyonce) HELLO???
(Angie) Hold on Bey
(Kanye) Ok Imma go holla at Jay and see whats going on. I'll see you late *kisses Angie*
(Angie) Alright


Kanye leave and he meets Jay at the concert venue while Bey and Angie continued to talk


(Jay) Why you late man
(Kanye) What happen last night man
(Jay) What you talking about
(Kanye) Beyonce called Angie and she think you cheated on her. Did you?
(Jay) No!! When I got into my room last night she was there and I told her to leave and than I passed out. We did not have sex because if we did I would remember
(Kanye) Jay honestly I don't care if you did or didn't all I know is when you start interfering with my sex life I get angry, So you need to go talk to be now. 
(Jay) But the show
(Kanye) You got two hours Jay so go now 
(Jay) Alright


Jay goes back up to the hotel suit and finds Olivia and Beyonce there. 



(Beyonce) *looks at Jay*  Come on Hazel it's time to go back home
(Hazel) But I didn't give daddy his gift
(Beyonce) He don't deserve it

Beyonce grabs Hazel hand and starts walking down the hallway
(Jay) Baby wait!! *Running after Beyonce*
(Beyonce) Shawn go to hell!!!
(Jay) Beyonce didn't anything happen with me and that girl
(Beyonce) *stops walking* So what is she talking about than
(Jay) *looks at Olivia* 
(Olivia) *mouths the words I'm sorry*
(Beyonce) I'm tired of all the cheating
(Jay) Baby I didn't cheat. 
(Beyonce) Hmmp thats not what she said
(Jay) Baby I was passed out last night. 
(Olivia) No he wasn't
(Jay) If you don't shut the hell up.
(Beyonce) If I wasn't pregnant and Hazel wasn't standing right here I would beat both ya'll asses. Shawn I'm done!! *walking away*
(Jay) Baby please wait what are you talking about done? Done with what?
(Beyonce) I'm done with you. This relationship. And this marriage. *tearing up* Little girl you want him you can have him. I'm done!! Just be careful he like to get people pregnant. *walking away*
(Jay) Beyonce WAIT!!!! What are you saying?
(Beyonce) Shawn its over I'm tired of all the cheating and the lying and all this stress is not good for the baby
(Jay) Please don't believe this lying bitch. I don't even know her
(Olivia) So I'm a bitch now
(Beyonce) You know what I don't know what to believe. Imma go get Hazel and I a room and I might call you II have a lot to think about
(Jay) Baby I didn't not cheat on you
(Olivia) Beyonce why would I lie
(Beyonce) You got one more time to say something to me and I promise you, you will be picking yo teeth up off the floor
(Jay) Could you please get the hell up out of here
(Olivia) Sure!! I'll see you later
(Jay) You see she is just trying to make you mad


Beyonce walked away without saying another word




 To Be Continued..... 

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! THE DRAMA!! UPDATE SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugghh I hate that bitch Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! Its Always SOMETHING! Olivia need to stop! Like real talk stop chasing a man that don't want you!

    ReplyDelete