Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello Blue Ivy

Please Read Its Important


Ok everybody this will be my last update because I feel like ya'll are getting bored with it . Anyway I'm not gonna leave any loose ends so this post will be a little longer then the rest. I was suppose to update yesterday but I decided to wait until @KingBNation_04 birthday so Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!!!! Last but not lease thank ya'll soooo much for supporting my blog I really appreciate it please leave a comment letting me know if ya'll are still enjoying the blog and want me to keep writing and tell me what ya'll think of the final post. Enjoy :-) Remember ya'll can comment below or mention me on Twitter

Last Time....

Keri: Actually I wanted to take her with me to LA for a few months
Jay: Hell no!!!
Beyonce: Thats not about to happen
Jay: I think its time for you to leave
Keri: Fine but those papers ya'll signed only gave ya'll temporary adoption so tomorrow ya'll will be hearing from my lawyer. I'm coming for my daughter.
Beyonce: So you really wana take Hazel away from the only family she knows
Keri: She's 3 she'll forget eventually
Jay: Your not taking my daughter now get the hell out of my house
Keri: Fine!!
Keri leaves
Beyonce: Baby can she really do this 
Jay: I don't think so but imma go call me lawyer 
Beyonce: OK!

Now.....

2 weeks after the baby shower Bey is now 8 months pregnant she will be official due next week and the story picks up in the courtroom.

Micheal: (Jay's lawyer) Ms. Hilson did you not sign these papers stating that you wanted to give full custody to Shawn and Beyonce
Keri: (On the witness stand) Yes I did but that was only because-
Micheal: I only asked you one thing
Keri: But I-
Micheal: Ms. Hilson please only speak when I ask you. Now was it true or false didn't you say that you wasn't able to care for Hazel anymore?
Robert: (Keri's Lawyer) OBJECTION!!! My client had just been in a car accident so of course she couldn't care for Hazel
Judge: Sustained!! Please ask another question
Micheal: Keri why did you lie about the DNA test. Why did you make Shawn believe Hazel was his
Robert: OBJECTION!!!! This question has nothing to do with the case
Judge: OVER RULED I THINK THE COURT NEEDS TO HERE THIS
Keri: Because *crying* Because *crying* 
Judge: Ok lets take a 10 minute recess and we will continue after that Ms. Hilson please get yourself together
Beyonce: (whispers to Jay) That bitch just want people to feel sorry for her
Jay: Calm down Bey
Keri: OK!!
Judge: Court is dismissed for 10 minutes

Everyone leave's the court room except Bey, Jay and Micheal

Jay: So how is looking for us
Micheal: Do you want the good news or the bad news
Beyonce: The bad news
Jay: The good news
Micheal: Ok lets start with the good news. The good news is everybody is on our side. The court feels that Keri is an unfit mother asking for attention 
Beyonce: So whats the bad news
Micheal: The bad news is the judge and the social worker is not convinced so in order to do that we will have to put Hazel on the stand
Beyonce: But she's only 3 and a half
Micheal: I know she is old enough to know what she wants to do and who who she wants to call mom and dad.
Jay: How long would she be up there
Micheal: 5 minute at the most
Jay: What you think Bey
Beyonce: Well if it will help the case of course
Jay: OK! But for 5 minutes
Micheal: Thats all I need
Beyonce: Ok 
Micheal gets up and leaves the courtroom to find Hazel so he can prep her for the stand. Hazel was right outside the door with mama Tina.
Beyonce: Shawn Imma go run to the rest room I have to pee really bad. I feel like Blue is sitting right on top of my bladder
Jay: *Laugh* Alright Imma go see what he doing to our baby
Beyonce: Ok help me up first
Jay helps Bey up and she goes to the rest room and within five minutes everyone was back in the courtroom and Keri was on the stand
Judge: Micheal ask Keri the question again
Micheal: Actually your honor I would like to call honor I would like to call another witness to the stand.
Judge: Ok Keri you may leave the stand. Micheal call your next witness
Micheal: I call Hazel Carter to the stand
Robert: OBJECTION!!!!! She is underage and the parents have to approve
Judge: Micheal?
Micheal: I have permission from both parents
Judge: I'm going to need the parents to say it for the court records. So will both of you please stand.
(Bey & Jay) Stand
Judge: Do you give Hazel permission to approach the bench
Bey & Jay: Yes  
Judge: Ok umm bailiff please help her and swear her in
Bailiff: Yes Sir
Bailiff: Hazel please raise your right hand and repeat after me.
Hazel: (raises left hand)
Bailiff: The other sweet heart and but this hand on the Bible 
Hazel: Oh.ok
Bailiff: Ok repeat after me. Say I Hazel
Hazel: I Hazel
Bailiff:  Promise to tell the truth and nothing but the
Hazel:  Promise to tell the truth and nothing but the
Bailiff: whole truth so help me God
Hazel: whole truth so help me God
Bailiff: Ok you may be seated
Hazel: Ok you may be seated
Judge: *Laughs* No Hazel you can sit in the chair now you don't have to repeat her anymore
Hazel: Ok
Keri: Is this bad
Robert: Imma be honest with you if she say she wants to go home with them thats where she's going. I'm sorry I was not prepared for this I had no idea they would call her to the stand
Keri: Uggg
Robert: Call down we can still fight for visitation rights
Keri: Ok
Micheal: So Hazel what's your mommy name
Hazel: *looks at Keri than back at Bey* I have two mommies 
Micheal: Ok tell me the name of the one you wanna live with
Hazel: I wana live with my real mommy
Beyonce: *Sighs*
Keri: What!! :-)
Micheal: Hazel baby imma need you to say her name.Who do you choose
Hazel: I choose Beyonce
Micheal: Now judge do you really want to take her away from the the only family she know because of some flaw in the adoption papers. Beyonce and Shawn are Hazel's parents and Keri is just a very disturbed person with a need for attention
Robert: OBJECTION!!!!!!!!
Judge: Overruled!!!!!
Micheal: I rest my case.
Judge: Ok Mrs. Williams (the social worker) and I are gona deliberate for a minute so we are gona take another short break curt will return in about 5 minutes.

During this break no one spoke everyone was too nervous besides Bey who went to use the restroom again and this 5 minute break seem like it took two hours. By the time Bey returned court was back in session

Judge: We reached a conclusion. We a granting Beyonce and Shawn full custody of Hazel and Keri under supervision for now we are granted you visitation rights every other Saturday. Thats twice a month and if you follow all the rules the court will be happy to give you more days and take away the supervision. Visitation starts the first Saturday of next month  Any Questions?

Everyone was silent

Judge: Ok court dismissed.

Bey, Jay, Micheal, and Tina celebrated  their victory

Keri: Congratulations you get my baby. I hope you're happy
Beyonce: We are
Keri: What ever

Keri hugs Hazel and then leaves

We Bey, Jay, Hazel, and Tina walked out the courtroom the rest of the family was outside in the hall waiting.

Solange: Congratulations I am soooo happy for you guys
Jay: How do ya'll know we won
Ty: Keri just walked out looking salty
Michelle: And I preyed for ya'll 
Beyonce: Thank you Michelle
Jay: Yea thanks
Beyonce: SHOOOT!!
Jay: Dang Bey
Beyonce: I'm sorry this time I didn't feel it coming on
Jay: Its okay accidents happen
Beyonce: This is so embarrassing I can't believe I just peed on my self in the court house
Tina: Beyonce thats not pee your water just broke
Angie: Yea Bey do you feel and pain
Beyonce: No not yet 
Tina: Ok we gotta get her to the hospital 
Solange: Omg I'm about to be an auntie again
Hazel: Daddy is mommy gonna be ok
Jay: O_o
Kanye: Shawn she is talking to you
Jay Ummm yea Hazel

They rushed Bey to the hospital and by the time she got there and was settled into her room the pain went from 0-12

Beyonce: OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!! Can I please get some drugs
Nurse: We just gave you some 
Beyonce: Well its not working!!!!!!!!!
Nurse: I'm gonna find your doctor
Beyonce: *rolls eyes* Uggg
Jay: Baby calm down its gonna be ok *tries to kiss Bey*
Beyonce: If you put them big ass lips away from me I promise I will cut them off this is your fault.
Tina: I think both of you had a little to do with this
Beyonce gives Tina a death stare 
Tina: Imma pretend like you didn't look at me like that because you're in labor.
Jay: Baby I'm sorry
Solange: Beyonce calm down sis it will be ok
Beyonce: *crying* I don't see how people do this 3 and 4 time its hurts like hell. 
Tina: *Looking at Solo and Bey* Because its worth it.
Gloria: It is really worth it *looking at Jay*
Beyonce: *rolls eyes* Can somebody. please see. what is taking them soooo long with the epidural. PLEASE!!!
Solange: I'll go

Just as Solo was about to leave out the doctor and the nurse came in.

Doctor: Hi. Mrs. Carter how are you doing
Beyonce gives him a death stare
Doctor: I know that look. Well lets take a look

The doctor looks under the covers to see how dilated Bey was 

Beyonce: How much longer
Doctor: It looks like somebody isn't quit ready to show her face yet
Beyonce: What does that mean
Doctor: It means you are only 6 centimeters dilated and we need you at a 10
Beyonce: What!! *lays back and start whining* 
Doctor: We are gona get you started on another epidural and I'll check on you in a few 
Jay: Thanks doctor
Doctor: No need to thank me I'm just doing my job. Nurse hook her up
Nurse Ok!!

The nurse hooked be up with another epidural and told her to relax. About 5 hours had passed and Bey was in even more pain.

Beyonce: *Crying* Please tell me its time you've been in this room about 6 times
Doctor: Sorry Beyonce but not yet you are still at 6 centimeters
Beyonce: OMG!! Never ever ever again!!!
Doctor: It looks like your epidural has worn off again so how about you take a walk around the hospital it could speed things up a little. 
Beyonce: I don't want to walk around this hospital. But I do want another epidural
Doctor: Well we can't do that you've already had two. If I give you another it could harm the baby
Beyonce: FuuuuUUUuuccccckkkk
Doctor: I'll be back in an hour to check on you
Beyonce: What ever
Jay: You don't have to be so rude Beyonce
Beyonce: Shawn don't talk to me right now
Tina: He's right Beyonce calm down alright
Beyonce: * Silent* 
Solange: Bey take a walk with me
Beyonce: *crying* *sniffs* Ok

Solo and Bey walked around the hospital for about 30 minutes and it sooth the pain a little but  unfortunately it didn't speed things up. Which piss Bey off even more she was about ready to slap Jay.

17 hours 30 minutes had went by and Beyonce was finally ready to give birth

Doctor: Ok Beyonce its been a long road but you finally made it to 10 so Dad why don't you go help her sit up and mom you can also help on the other side

Solange: What am I suppose to do
Tina: You can help Bey sit up I wana see the birth
Solange: EWwW
Tina: *Kanye Shrug*
Doctor: I wont you to push as hard as you can
Beyonce: *screaming*
Doctor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10 Ok very good. Lets do it again
Beyonce: *screaming* 
Doctor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10 
Tina: OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SEE THE HEAD!!!!!!
Doctor: Hey thats my line *laughs* I'm kidding. One more time Beyonce this time I wont you to give it your all
Beyonce: *SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Doctor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, For ya'lls sake yall better hope she don't have the same lung power as my mom. 6, 7, 8,9, 10
Beyonce: *sighs in relief* 
Doctor: Congratulations Its a baby girl
Blue Ivy: *Crying*

When they heard the cry everyone started crying. They cleaned Blue up and gave her to Bey.

Beyonce: *Crying* Ohmygod She is sooo beautiful 
Jay: *sniffs* Yess she is she looks you
Beyonce: I'm sorry I yelled at you 
Jay: I'll forgive you if you let me hold her

Beyonce gives Blue to Jay.

Doctor: It looks like my job is done
Nurse: I'll be back in 10 minutes to show you how to breastfeed 
Beyonce: I'm sorry ya'll. And thank you for everything
Doctor/Nurse: No problem

The returned in 10 minutes like she said and taught Bey to breast feed. Then Jay, Solo, and Tina took turns holding Blue while Beyonce got some sleep. Kelly, Michelle, Ty, Angie, Kanye Mathew, Hazel and Juluez came back to the hospital the next day to see the baby. They practically stayed all day. Then around 8 when visiting hours was over Bey, Jay, Hazel and Blue finally got to spend some family time together.

Beyonce: Hazel what do you think of your new sister
Hazel: I love her and Imma share all my toys with her
Beyonce: Well thats nice of you
Jay: Very nice Hazel
Hazel: Can I have some candy now
Beyonce:*laughs*
Jay: Is that the only reason you are being nice
Hazel: No!!
Jay: You can have some apple slices
Hazel: And some juice
Jay: Sure

Beyonce and Blue Ivy was release from the hospital 3 days later.

12 comments:

  1. Omg I love ur blog don't stop! Update plz! Its fun to me add more drama n some love makeing lmao! I hope u stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Why would you end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. NO! YOU CAN"T END THE BLOG IT ONLY JUST BEGUN WITH BLUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Pleas dont end it this is the one that i like the most please dont end it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Please dont end! I LOOOOOOVE this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Aww good posts & Please don't end ur blog it's really Good!!!;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will continue to update thanks for reading

      Delete