Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dead Beat Jay

Hey guys for the comments and I'm sooo happy y'all are still enjoying my blog so I'll continue to write. BTW please don't forget to check out my other blog that I'm collaborating on with Kelsey @ http://jayonceworldoflove.blogspot.com/ ok enjoy!!!!!!!

Last Time:

Beyonce: Hazel what do you think of your new sister
Hazel: I love her and Imma share all my toys with her
Beyonce: Well thats nice of you
Jay: Very nice Hazel
Hazel: Can I have some candy now
Beyonce:*laughs*
Jay: Is that the only reason you are being nice
Hazel: No!!
Jay: You can have some apple slices
Hazel: And some juice
Jay: Sure

Beyonce and Blue Ivy was release from the hospital 3 days later.

Now...

 5 days after being released from the hospital 3am

(Blue Ivy) Crying!!!
(Beyonce) Jay could please go down stairs and get her a bottle the breast milk is in the pink container. *yawns*

Jay gets up a goes down stairs and Bey picks up Blue to try to calm her down.

(Beyonce) *bouncing Blue on her shoulder* Please stop crying baby mommy is tired do you wana here a song? *singing* Sleep precious baby don't you cry. Close your big brown eyes and go to sleep. Go to sleep Blue because yoooou left stretch marks on my thighs go to sleep precious baby please go to sleep. (I know its a flop song but what ever)

(Beyonce) Blue come on mommies baby lets go see what taking your father so long
(Blue) *Crying*

Beyonce goes down stairs into the kitchen and she didn't see Jay so she made Blue a bottle then put it in the bottle warmer so it can heat up then she goes into the guestroom and she found Jay in the bed sleep.

(Blue) *crying*
(Beyonce) Shawn!!! I thought you was about to get her a bottle
(Jay) Beyonce please I'm tired
(Beyonce) You're tired? Shawn I'm tired you haven't been any help since we came home from the hospital. I've been up with her every night changing diapers and feeding her. Shawn how many diapers have you changed
(Blue) *crying*
(Jay) Beyonce look could you please deal with her I'm tired and I'm getting a headache 
(Beyonce) You know what fuck you


Beyonce slams the door and goes into the kitchen to get Blue's bottle


(Jay) What ever

Beyonce feed Blue and got her back to sleep around 6:30am and she finally got her some sleep. By 9am Blue was up again and so was Hazel. 

(Hazel) Mommy please wake up
(Beyonce) I'm up now whats wrong baby
(Hazel) I'm hungry
(Beyonce) Where is your daddy
(Hazel) He's gone
(Beyonce) *sighs* Ok Hazel let me get your sister up and I'll make you something to eat
(Hazel) Can I help you
(Beyonce) Sure

Beyonce brushed her teeth changed Blue then brought Hazel down to kitchen and made her a bowl of cereal. Then she warmed up a bottle and feed Blue. Soon after Blue ate she feel asleep so Bey put her in her crib. Then she gave Hazel a bath and got her dressed and told her to go play with her toys. Once both kids was situated she called Jay.


(Jay) Hello
(Beyonce) Where are you
(Jay) You got my answering machine and you know what to do *Beeeeeeep*
(Beyonce) Uggggg


Beyonce hung up the phone and checked on Blue and laid on the couch. Blue was in the crib right next to her and as soon as she closed her eyes Hazel came down the stairs. By this time it was 1pm


(Hazel) Mommy listen I made you a song


Hazel started playing her the toy drums which caused Blue to wake up and start crying again.


(Beyonce) Hazel that's nice but please stop and take your toys to your room
(Hazel) But mommy you like when I make music for you
(Beyonce) Please take your toys to your room 
(Hazel) Okaaaay :-(


Beyonce picked up Blue and took her to the bathroom and gave her bath then she put baby lotion and powder on her and gave her another bottle. After she feed her Blue was still crying so she gave her a another bottle but this time not a full bottle. was a bad idea to do that because now Blue was full and her tummy was hurting so she cried even more.


(Beyonce) Omg Blue please stop crying I'm tired


Bey finally got Blue to burp which calmed her down and she eventually fell asleep. So Bey laid her down in the crib then she sat on the couch and tried to call Jay but she still didn't get a answer. Finally Blue was settled down and Hazel was playing so Bey tried to take a nap but she was interrupted by Hazel again by this time it 3pm 


(Hazel) *Upstairs crying*


Beyonce jumped off the couch and ran upstairs


(Beyonce) OhMyGod Hazel what happen 
(Hazel) I smashed my figure
(Beyonce) * yawns* Let mommy see. Awwww its ok lets go put some ice on it and are you hungry
(Hazel) Yes


Beyonce carried Hazel down the stairs and put ice on her finger then she started cooking Hazel's lunch. As soon as she finished cooking and made Hazel a plate Jay walked into the kitchen. Its 4pm


(Hazel) Dadddddddy!!!!!!!!!
(Jay) Hey baby *kissing Hazel on the cheek*  
(Jay) Hey Bey *tries to kiss Bey*
(Beyonce) Jay please
(Jay) What I can't kiss you now
(Beyonce) Where have you been all day
(Jay) I was working
(Beyonce) and you couldn't call
(Jay) I'm sorry
(Beyonce) What do you want?
(Jay) I came home to check on you and the girls. How are you
(Beyonce) How do you think I am? I haven't eating all day. I haven't had a bath and I'm tired.
(Jay) Look baby I'm sorry but I gotta work and I'll be back tonight I'm going to the studio with Rihanna.
(Beyonce) Jay she can go to the studio on her own. I need your help here.
(Jay) How about if I take Hazel with me
(Beyonce) Okay and what about Blue she can't leave out the house yet
(Jay) You will be fine she's sleeping. Come Hazel you're coming to work with daddy.
(Hazel) Yaaeee!!!!!!!!!
(Blue) *crying*
(Beyonce) Shawn please don't go I need your help here
(Jay) Bey you see this house we live in. Its not free I gotta work sorry baby *kisses Bey* Bye
Jay leaves and Bey goes and picks up Blue then she sits on the couch and starts crying.
(Beyonce) *crying* Blue please stop crying.
(Blue) *cooing* 
(Beyonce) Thank you *sniffs*
Beyonce changed Blue and put her in her bouncer then she laid down on the couch and watched as Blue bounced. Soon after that her phone started to ring


(Beyonce) Hello
(Usher) Hello
(Beyonce) What do you want
(Usher) I was calling to see how you was doing I know you just had a baby
(Beyonce) I'm fine
(Usher) You don't sound fine. It sound like you've been crying. Beyonce are you ok
(Beyonce) No *crying* I'm tired and Shawn is no type of help and the baby cries every 10 minutes I just had enough. I thought motherhood was suppose to be fun but in reality its not it sucks.
(Usher) Calm down if you want me to I'll come over and help you
(Beyonce) I don't know remember last we was together
(Usher) Beyonce its ok I'll be good I promise I just wana help you.
(Beyonce) *sighs* Ok


Usher was at Beyonce's house in 15 minutes.


(Beyonce) Thank you so much for coming
(Usher) No problem what do you need me to do
(Beyonce) She is sleeping right now so please keep an eye on her while I got take a shower please
(Usher) Ok I can do that
(Beyonce) Ok and if she get fussy you can grab her a bottle out the fridge and you know how to feed her right>
(Usher) I have two boys remember
(Beyonce) O yea but thank you sooo much 


Beyonce went upstairs and took a shower and fell asleep in her robe on the bed by accident. Usher didn't know what was taking her so long its been about two hours so he brought Blue upstairs to Bey's bedroom and found Beyonce asleep. He put Blue in the crib in her room then he went into Bey's room and tripped over something which woke Bey up.


(Beyonce) Omg are you ok 
(Usher) Yea I'm fine
(Beyonce) Where is Blue
(Usher) I put her in her bedroom


Usher gets up and sit next to Beyonce on the bed its around 9pm now.


(Beyonce) Beyonce I'm sorry I did not mean to fall asleep
(Usher) Its cool you need your rest
(Beyonce) Thanks for everything Usher I really do appreciate it. Shawn is no help *crying*
(Usher) Don't cry * wiping the tears from Bey's eyes*  Look we are friends and when ever you need me I'll be there for you
Beyonce looked into Usher's eyes and there was this awkward moment then Usher kissed her. This time Bey didn't stop him. Usher removed Bey's robe and you can guess what they started doing.


Meanwhile downstairs Jay was just coming in with Hazel who was sleeping. He carried her into her room and put her in her PJs and tucked her in. Then he was on his way to his bedroom when he notice Blue's bedroom light was on. He found it kind of weird because it was pass Blue's bedtime and Blue usually sleeps in the crib in Jay and Bey's room. So he went into the room and notice Blue was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom. He turned off  the light and turned the baby monitor on he figured Bey was so tired she forgot to turn it on. When Jay turned the baby monitor on he heard sounds coming through it.


(Jay) What the hell is this Beyonce moaning


Jay closed Blue's door then went back and closed Hazel's door because he already knew what was going on. Jay was furious he walked to his bedroom quietly and opened the door


(Jay) The Fuck going on in here
(Beyonce) Shawn!! *pushing Usher off of her*


To Be Continued........

4 comments:

  1. Damn man!! But 4 some reason im not mad at bey......why isnt jay helpn her! I hope they didnt have sex just maybe he gave her oral..smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are yall goin 2 update the other blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that Jay answer machine was supid lolz but Why is he not helping? and OMW!!! (oh my word)

    ReplyDelete