Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Met Gala

I just wana say thank you to everybody who RT and share my links comment I've reached 21,000 views because of ya'll so thanks :-) BTW check out Chapter 7 (Time To Let Go Of The Past) of my second blog ya'll know the one I'm working on with Kel's

Last Time...... 



*Jay call Beyonce and Beyonce pulls herself together and takes the phone call*
(Beyonce) Hello
(Jay) Beyonce look-
(Beyonce) What?! are you calling to apologize for ending our marriage via phone call. Well you can keep it its over I'm done with you. You want a divorce so I'll give it to you good bye Shawn and please don't call me anymore unless it have something to do with Hazel or Blue.
(Jay) Wait Beyonce can you let me finish
(Beyonce) No. Good Bye Shawn *Bey hangs up the phone* And starts crying even harder 


(Mama G) What happen
(Jay) Its over between us
(Jacquelyn) GOOD!!
Jay's silent tears started to fall


Now,,,,,,,


Its been about 3 months since Bey and Jay broke up. Jay has been trying to talk to Bey every since the day he broke up with Bey but she always blow him off unless it has something to do with Hazel or Blue. BTW Hazel is now 4 and Blue is 3 1/2 months. Also since the breakup Bey and Usher has become pretty close but Bey refuse to have sex with him until she is completely divorce from Jay so right now Bey and Jay are just separated. Jay moved out the house into a condo of his own and he is not seeing anyone.


*Beyonce is at home sitting on her bed watching Hazel and Blue play with each other while talking on the phone to Usher*


Phone Conversation:


Beyonce: So are you gonna be my date tonight for the Met Gala
Usher: Of course
Beyonce: Good so what are we wearing 
Usher: Ummm Bey are you sure that this wont be to awkward for you
Beyonce: No why would it
Usher: Because you and Jay just broke up 3 months ago and just last year ya'll went together
Beyonce: It will be find but I gotta drop the girls off and pick up Ty so I can start getting dress. Plus someone is calling on my other end
Usher: Alright I'll see you later
Beyonce: Ok bye


*clicks to other end*


Beyonce: Hello
Jay: Hey Bey
Beyonce: What do want
Jay: I'm outside I just want to see the girls
Beyonce: I told you to always call first
Jay: I just did
Beyonce: Shawn!
Jay: I'm sorry could you let me in now
Beyonce: Here I come


Beyonce grabbed the girls and took them downstairs and answered the door for Jay


(Jay) Hey Bey
(Beyonce) Hello. Here is Blue take her I'll be upstairs and you can't stay long because I'm about to go.
(Jay) *Taking Blue* Bey we can't talk for 5 minutes
(Beyonce) No! *walking up the stairs*


Jay takes Blue and Hazel and sits on the couch 


(Hazel) Daddy I missed you
(Jay) I missed you to *kissing Hazel on the forehead*
(Blue) *cooing*
(Jay) I missed you too Blue
(Jay) Hazel tell daddy whats been going on
(Hazel) I saw mommy kissing 
(Jay) Kissing who
(Hazel) Usher 
(Jay) Oh.ok thank you for telling me
(Hazel) You're Welcome


Jay played with Hazel and Blue for about a hour then Bey came down stairs and interrupted 


(Beyonce) Shawn its time for you to leave because I have to go
(Jay) Where you going
(Beyonce) To get Ty and drop the girls off I have to get ready for the Met Gala
(Jay) Are we going to together again
(Beyonce) No. You broke up with me remember
(Jay) *walking over to Bey* And it was the biggest mistake of my life. Beyonce I lo-
(Beyonce) Shawn STOP!! Please just go. I've moved on and you should too
(Jay) So you don't love me anymore
(Beyonce) Shawn I will always love you but that doesn't man we should be together. I'm seeing somebody else 
(Jay) I've heard 
(Beyonce) Yea I'm seeing Usher and things are great. I'm happy now
(Jay) So you wasn't happy with me
(Beyonce) Could you please just leave
(Jay) Yea. I'll take the girls to my moms house. She wanna see them today, you can pick them up later,
(Beyonce) Ok


Jay leaves with the girls and Beyonce goes over Ty's house to get ready for the Met Gala. Kelly, Michelle, and Solange was also at Ty's house. Ty is doing Bey's hair


(Ty) So how is Usher treating you
(Beyonce) He is great we've only been dating 3 months but I'm really starting to have feeling for him
(Solange) And what do Jay think about this
(Beyonce) Jay and I are not together anymore 
(Kelly) Bey are you sure you're ready to give up on your marriage 
(Beyonce) He broke up with me remember
(Michelle) Yea but he said it was a mistake
(Beyonce) How do you make a mistake and break up with somebody, And why are ya'll taking his side.
(Solange) I'm not taking sides all I'm saying is ya'll was perfect for each other
(Beyonce) Keyword WAS
(Ty) I'm on Team Bey. Fuck him its time for Bey to get some new penis in her life
(Michelle) Bey I think you need to fight for your marriage 
(Kelly) I agree with Michelle
(Solange) Bey you should do what ever makes you happy
(Beyonce) Being with Usher makes me happy
(Solange) Well there it is
(Michelle) Bey don't give up on your marriage not yet anyway
(Kelly) Beyonce Michelle is right. Jay makes you happy since ya'll broke up your smile haven't been the same
(Ty) SHUT UP!!! Beyonce I hope you not considering listening to these two single bitches. Fuck Jay  you don't need him. He kicked you to the curve remember
(Beyonce) I'm with Usher and thats who imma be with
(Ty) Thank You


With in a few hours Bey was at the Met Gala with Usher on her arm. She was wearing a black dress (The one she had on at the Obsessed premier she was rocking that whole look)  They were taking pics and enjoying the red carpet until Jay showed up.


(Usher) Are you ok
(Beyonce) Yea I'm fine why wouldn't I be
(Usher) Because Jay just showed up
(Beyonce) I'm not worried about him. Come on lets just go inside
(Usher) Ok.


Bey and Usher went inside while Jay worked the red carpet solo.


(Reporter) How do you feel about Beyonce walking the red carpet with someone other that you
(Jay) I think everything will workout for the best
(Reporter) What caused the breakup 
(Jay) Thats between us. Thank you no more questions


Jay walked into the Met Gala and sat at a table across the room from Bey and Jay. He choose that table so he can get a perfect view of Bey. It was all apart of his plan.


2 hours into the show


(Beyonce) Usher I'l be back I need to run to the restroom 
(Usher) Ok 


Beyonce went to the restroom and Jay followed her. 


*In the restroom*


Bey was peeing and when Jay walked in. Wasn't no one else in the bathroom so Jay locked the door.


*Bey coming out the stall*


(Beyonce) Shawn what are you doing in here *washing her hands*
(Jay) We need to talk
(Beyonce) Shawn I told you I don't want to talk to you
(Jay) I know you miss me Beyonce
(Beyonce) No. I don't
(Jay) *Walking closer to Beyonce* Yes you do. I know you do because I miss you
(Beyonce) I'm out of here


Jay grabbed Beyonce and put her on top of the sink 


(Beyonce) Shawn STOP!! I told you-
(Jay) Kiss me Beyonce
(Beyonce) NO!!! Now could you please move so I can get down
(Jay) Kiss Me Beyonce
(Beyonce) No Shawn I don't want to please-


Jay stop her in mid-sentence by kissing her


(Beyonce) 


Why am I allowing him to kiss me like this. I don't love him anymore. Just when I was about to break the kiss I felt his hand moving up up my leg up under my dress. I instantly became wet and my body started to tremble I guess I missed his touch.


(Beyonce) * whispering* Jay please stop!




Soon he was at my cooch and he started playing with it and it felt so good. Why didn't I wear panties today and a longer dress shit!


(Jay) *whispering* Are you sure you want me to stop
(Beyonce) *moans* No!............ I mean yes I'm with umm-


Jay stopped figuring me and I was happy and sad at the same time. Well at lease that was until he started pulling me dress further up

(Beyonce) Shawn STOP what are you doing
(Jay) Shhhhh
(Beyonce) No!! Shawn stoOOOoopp *moans* Please don't do that


He bit my thigh and I just surrendered I wanted him soooooo bad he then started eating


He was eating me out so freaking good and he was doing that thing with his tongue that I like soooo much


(Beyonce) JaaaAAAAAaay *moans* BabbbbBBByyyyyy


(Jay) 


I knew she was feeling it because number one she just called me baby and number 2 her hand is on my head and instead of her pushing me away she's helping me


(Beyonce) *Moans* OOOOooooMMMmmmggggg Jay I fsjfbsf'sjcsdff


(Jay)


I couldn't but to laugh like what the hell did she say. I looked up and seen her eyes rolling in the back of her head. I was licking sucking and biting and she was becoming wetter wetter by the second


(Beyonce) I cuuUUUUuuuMMmming


(Jay)


She came like a waterfall and I swallowed it. I felt a little accomplished but I wasn't finish yet.


(Beyonce) *Pissed but satisfied* Why would you do that to me. Shawn you are just making things confusing I'm with-........ Shawn you better not. 


(Jay) Why not *moving closer to Bey*
(Beyonce) Because I *looking at Jay's manhood which was at full attention* Ummmm I ammm like
(Jay) Talk Beyonce
(Beyonce) Shawn I'm with........


(Beyonce) 


He was to close to me and my body was craving him. I was already wet but looking at him just made me hungry and I couldn't take it anymore it was kind of like we was a magnet and I was the metal object keeping him from pulling me in was impossible.


(Jay) Do you want
(Beyonce) I ummm
(Jay) Yes or No
(Beyonce) Yes!!


(Jay)


That was all I need to hear I went deep in her and she screamed out,


(Beyonce) Shawn be careful its been a while
(Jay) Sorry


(Beyonce)

Jays strokes was powerful, strong, and long and it felt soooo good



(Beyonce) YaaAAAAASSSSSSSssssss JaShawBaby
(Jay) *Grunts*
(Beyonce) *moans* Faster Jay
(Jay) *grunt* Ok


Jay's thrust became faster and stronger and it drove Bey crazy 


(Beyonce) *JaAAAyyy* *moans*  


He was thrusting inside of me while sucking on my neck and my finger nails was going deep inside his back. My fingers was going so deep that if he didn't have this shirt on he would probably be bleeding. Then he hit my spot and I arched my back and screamed out


(Beyonce) *mOANS* JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He covered my mouth and told me shhhhh and she smiled


(Jay) *grunts* Shhhh Bey


He started coming harder and faster which caused me to bite his hand


(Jay) *Grunts* SHIT!! BEyonce
(Beyonce) *moans* Iiiii sOOorrrYY  I'm cummmMmminggg 
(Jay) Wait for me
(Beyonce) I CAannnnTTT *cums*


Jay came 3 minutes after Bey and she ended up cumming one more time during that 3 minutes


(Beyonce) Jay please help me off this sink now


Jay help her off the sink and she stumbled a little.


(Jay) *laughs* Are you ok
(Beyonce) Its not funny


Jay and Bey cleaned themselves up and after they finished Bey was about to leave out the restroom.


(Jay) Beyonce wait where are you going
(Beyonce) Back out to the show
(Jay) Can we talk first
(Beyonce) About what
(Jay) About us Beyonce I mis-
(Beyonce) Shawn STOP!! There is no us remember you broke up with me.
(Jay) What about what just happen I thought that meant something
(Beyonce) Shawn the sex was great actually it was better then great. But it was mistake Shawn my date is out there. I'm sorry I have to go
(Jay) So this is it for us
(Beyonce) *kisses Jay on the lips* I'm sorry


Beyonce exit the bathroom


(Jay) FUCK!! * Punches the mirror* SHIT!! 


Meanwhile........


(Usher): What to you so long
(Beyonce) The zipper on my dress was stuck 
(Usher) Ok


The Met Gala was over within 10 minutes after Bey returned to the table. After the Gala Usher asked to spend the night with Bey but she told him no instead she went over Ty's house and Kelly, Angie, Solo, and Michelle all went there too after the Met Gala


(Beyonce) Ya'll I think I made a mistake
(Solange) Beyonce what did you do now
(Kelly) Beeey how did you make a mistake all you did was go to the Gala
(Beyonce) Jay and I had sex in the bathroom
(Everyone) Ya'll did what!!
(Ty) Was it good
(Beyonce) It was better then good
(Kelly) I'm not hearing the mistake part
(Angie) Neither do I
(Michelle) He is still your husband
(Beyonce) The mistake was the sex. I'm with Usher now and Shawn he just really confused me
(Ty) Who sex is better Jay or Usher
(Beyonce) Usher and I haven't had sex yet
(Angie) What?! Why?!
(Michelle) Because she is MARRIED!!!!!!!
(Kelly) She is also separated
(Solange) Legally separated!!(Beyonce) I just don't want to have sex with him until I'm divorced
(Michelle) No Bey, you miss  your husband that's the problem
(Ty) Yea Bey you miss Jay. I think you should get back with him
(Everyone) WHAT?!
(Kelly) Ty you just Team Bey
(Ty) That was until I realized she really do miss him
(Solange) Call him Bey
(Beyonce) NO! I'm with Usher and thats who imma be with. Shawn broke up with me so now I moved on.
(Angie) Bey-
(Beyonce) Look I gotta go get the girls I'll see ya'll later
(Everyone) Alright


Bey picked up the girls then she went home put the girls in the bed. After that she called Usher to come spend a night with her. He agreed and arrived at Bey's house within 15minutes. They talked and drunk a little whine and fell asleep. Around 3am Beyonce was woken up out her sleep by someone knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell.


(Usher) Who is that
(Beyonce) Idk *getting out of bed*
(Usher) I'm coming with you


Beyonce opened the door and it was Jay and he was super drunk.


(Beyonce) Shawn what are you doing here
(Jay) I love you and I know you love me. Beyonce we belong together
(Beyonce) Shawn we cann't be together imma call you a cab you really shouldn't be driving
(Jay) If you didn't want to be with me why did you have sex with me today
(Beyonce) SHAWWNN!!!
(Usher) You did what?
(Jay) Ohh you didn't tell him
(Usher) I can't believe you. I'm out of here
(Beyonce) Usher wait!! please
(Usher) I can see you got your hands fulls. Bye Beyonce


Usher leaves


(Jay) Let him
(Beyonce) *crying* Shawn why are you doing this to me. You walked out on me, I didn't leave you. You left me
(Jay) But now I want you back
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't work around you. We are over and done. Imma call you cab you have to go


To Be Continued.............

5 comments:

  1. Bey needs to STOP bein so damn stubborn & take him back already !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Bey kno she want Jay back! I don't like usher n Bey together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bey be getting on my damn nerves with her stubborn ass I swear..
    Usher<<<<<<<<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lord!!!!! Please do another update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg im loving this please do another one

    ReplyDelete