Saturday, May 12, 2012

Truth Moment

Last Time:


(Jay) What's wrong Bey
(Beyonce) I *crying* 
(Jay) Bey? I told you I forgive you. Its over there is no need to cry
(Beyonce) *sniffs* No its not that
(Jay) Then what is it?
(Beyonce) I think I might be pregnant with Usher's baby. Shawn I'm sorry


Now....


(Gloria) *Walking into the living room with Hazel and Blue* So did you two work everything out? I hope those are tears of happiness.
(Jay) Mom could you give us a minute
(Gloria) Sure
Gloria leaves again with Blue and Hazel
(Jay) *sighs* Listen Bey stop crying. If you are pregnant we will deal with it. Have you been having morning sickness again or have you took a pregnancy test. Was the sex unprotected?
(Beyonce) *crying*
(Jay)  Bey talk to me
(Beyonce) I haven't had any morning sickness and no I haven't took a pregnancy test
(Jay) What about the sex
(Beyonce) Yes it was always protected and I'm on the pill but accidents can still happen.
(Jay) I know but whats makes you think your pregnant
(Beyonce) I'm late
(Jay) Bey I don't care if you're pregnant of course I'll be hurt but I'll deal with it as long as you don't name him Usher I'll be fine 
(Beyonce) *laughs* I love you *kisses Jay*
(Jay) I love you too. But one more thing Bey
(Beyonce) What?
(Jay) If you're not pregnant I don't want you to have anything to do with Usher. I want you to delete his number and I don't want you working on any music with him. Beyonce I don't even want you to even say his name
(Beyonce) Ok. I promise.
(Jay) Did you tell him
(Beyonce) About the baby? No I wanted to be sure first
(Jay) No. I meant did you breakup with him yet. Did you tell him we are back together
(Beyonce) *laughs* No we just got back together
(Jay) Call him
(Beyonce) What!?
(Jay) Call him and tell him its over
(Beyonce) OK.


*Phone Conversation*


(Usher) Hey Bey whats up
(Beyonce) I need to tell you something
(Jay) Put him on speaker
(Beyonce) NO!!
(Jay) Beyonce!
(Beyonce) Ok! *putting the phone on speaker* 
(Usher) What?
(Beyonce) Oh nothing
(Usher) What do we need to talk about
(Beyonce) I don't think we should see each other anymore
(Usher) What?! Why Beyonce. I love you
(Beyonce) Shawn and I decided not to get the divorce 
(Jay) Alright Bey hang up the phone
(Usher) Beyonce you got me on speaker and that lame ass nigga listening
(Jay) LAME!! Nigga please you lame for using the word lame ole flop ass
(Beyonce) Shawn calm down. Bye Usher
(Usher) Bey-
Beyonce hangs up on him


For the rest of the night Bey and Jay had a great time at Mama G's house. The next day Jay went out and bought Bey a pregnancy test and now they are waiting on the results.


(Jay) Truth moment Bey 
(Beyonce) Sure
(Jay) Do you want to be pregnant with Usher baby
(Beyonce) No! Not at all
(Jay) Ok 1 more truth moment
(Beyonce) Ok
(Jay) Bey if you are pregnant are you gonna keep it
(Beyonce) SHAWN!! OF COURSE IMMA KEEP IT!! ITS MY BABY
(Jay) Calm down Bey I was just asking
(Beyonce) Ok well I have a truth moment for you
(Jay) Ok
(Beyonce) If I'm pregnant do you want me to get an abortion
(Jay) Why would you ask me that
(Beyonce) Just answer the question
(Jay) I-
Jay was interrupted by the timer they had set for the pregnancy test.
(Beyonce) I'll get it


Beyonce went into the bathroom to get the pregnancy test and she returned to the bedroom holding the stick in her hand


(Jay) So what does it say
(Beyonce) It say I'm not telling you until you answer my question
(Jay) Beyonce could you not make a big deal out of this and answer the question
(Beyonce) No I wanna hear what you have to say first
(Jay) Fine!!! Yes I would want you to have an abortion but no I wouldn't ask you too
(Beyonce) You wouldn't ask me but you wouldn't love it like I loved Hazel all of these years
(Jay) Beyonce that is not fair. You know I would love that baby
(Beyonce) So why would you want me to abort it
(Jay) Beyonce please just tell me are you pregnant or not?
(Beyonce) I guess you will be happy to know that its blue. I'm not pregnant
(Jay) You don't sound to happy about not being pregnant
(Beyonce) I am happy about it but what I'm mad about is you wanted me to abort my baby. I would of never said that to you
(Jay) Beyonce you're my WIFE!! so forgive me for not wanting my wife to be pregnant by somebody else.
(Beyonce) Now you understand how I felt
(Jay) Beyonce when are you gona get over me cheating and almost getting someone pregnant. You remember DNA Test right?
(Beyonce) I been over it
(Jay) So why do you continue to bring it up
(Beyonce) I don't know I'm sorry ok
(Jay) Truth Moment Bey
(Beyonce) What?
(Jay) Why did you cheat on me
(Beyonce) I told you already! I was vulnerable and I was hurting and I wasn't thinking clearly.
(Jay) I think it goes deeper than that but ok
(Beyonce) Why didn't you show Blue the same care you showed Hazel when she was born
(Jay) Beyonce I'm sorry. I was busy with work and I was tired.
(Beyonce) So was I
(Jay) Beyonce look we just got back together and I don't want to fight can we please change the subject
(Beyonce) Sure what ever you say
(Jay) Beyonce
(Beyonce) What?!
(Jay) Never mind. Imma go pick up some of my things and bring them back here
(Beyonce) OK and Kiara is coming back later on and I want be here because I need to go to the store. So I need you to come straight back
(Jay) Alright. Walk me out?
(Beyonce) Sure!


Beyonce walked Jay to the door and he left. Right after he left Usher was pulling up.


(Beyonce) What the hell?


Usher got out the car and walked up to Bey.


(Beyonce) What are you doing here
(Usher) Beyonce I'm not leaving you. I love you
(Beyonce) I told you I was back with my husband so you really need to leave
(Usher) Can we talk
(Beyonce) No! Leave
(Hazel) MOMMY!!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) Alright I need to go check on her so can you leave now
(Usher) Not until we talk
(Hazel) MOMMY!!!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) Fine!! Wait right here do not come in my house.
(Usher) Ok.


Beyonce went upstairs and checked on Hazel but all needed was help with one of her toys. So after she helped her she went into her bedroom to check on Blue who was still asleep. She was on her way back downstairs until she notice Usher was in her bedroom again.


(Beyonce) I thought I told you not to come in my house let alone my bedroom
(Usher) Beyonce what is this?
(Beyonce) Its nothing. Now give it to me.
(Usher) Is it mine
(Beyonce) Is what yours
(Usher) The baby
(Beyonce) What baby I'm not pregnant
(Usher) Thats not what this says.
(Beyonce) I'm not pregnant. That does not belong to me it was my sisters. She was leaving when you was coming in. Thats why I was at the door already
(Usher) Bey!?
(Beyonce) Usher I'm not pregnant OK!
(Usher) If you are pregnant I don't want you to get an abortion 
(Beyonce) Are you hard of hearing or something I told you its not mine!!
(Usher) Ok if you say its not then I believe you. *Handing Bey the pregnancy test*

(Beyonce) Thank you
(Usher) Can we talk now.
(Beyonce) No I think you better go. Shawn will be here any minute 
(Usher) Bey
(Beyonce) Usher leave
(Usher) Fine!! I'll call you


Usher left and Bey got rid of the pregnancy test and called Solange.


(Solange) Hey Bey whats up
(Beyonce) Solange I need a favor
(Solange) Bey I can't keep the girls 
(Beyonce) Please Solo its only gonna be about a hour or two
(Solange) Beyonce I don't even have Julezs I'm relaxing today
(Beyonce) Solo if it wasn't important I wouldn't be begging you  
(Solange) *sighs* What is so important Bey
(Beyonce) I can't tell you
(Solange) If you want me to come babysit you better start talking
(Beyonce) Solo
(Solange) Beyonce
(Beyonce) Fine!! I'll tell you but you have to promise me you won't tell anybody.
(Solange) Ok I promise
(Beyonce) Solange I'm serious
(Solange) Bey whats going on
(Beyonce) I'm pregnant
(Solange) Beyonce noooo please say its not Usher's
(Beyonce) *silent* 
(Solange) BEYONCE OMG!
(Beyonce) I need you to come watch the girls. I can't keep this baby
(Solange) Beyonce are you sure this is what you want to do
(Beyonce) Yes I can't have his baby.
(Solange) You know how I feel about abortion Bey
(Beyonce) Please Solo
(Solange) *sighs* Ok Bey I'll be there in 15 or 20 minutes
(Beyonce) Remember you can't tell anyone about this. This is between us.
(Solange) Ok. I promise Bey. I love you
(Beyonce) I love you too bye
(Solange) Bye




Solange arrived at the Bey's house 20 minutes later and Bey went to the abortion clinic.


(Nurse) Ok Beyonce this is gonna be an easy but painful process so close your eyes and it will be over in a minute
(Beyonce) *closing her eyes* Ok


(Bey)


I know abortion is wrong but I can't have this baby. It wont be right for me to force a baby on Shawn that he would never really love or want. I just can't do it and as for Usher he already have two boys. Yes he may want to keep this one but its not up to him. Its my body and my decision.  Having this baby will not only affect me it would also affect the people around me. 


Meanwhile......


Bey's house


(Jay) *walking in the house* Hey Solo
(Solange) Hey Jay
(Jay) Where is Bey
(Solange) She went to the store. She should be back in a few minutes.
(Jay) Why didn't she take the girls
(Solange) Blue was sleeping and Hazel was busy playing with her toys. Its ok I don't mine watching them.
(Jay) Ok. How long has she been gone
(Solange) About a hour. I'll call to see where she at
(Jay) Ok let me talk to her when you are finish
(Solange) ok


*Phone Conversation*


(Beyonce) *sniffs* Hello
(Solange) Where are you
(Beyonce) I'm on my way home
(Solange) Did you get what you needed from the store
(Beyonce) Yea I did.
(Solange) *sighs* Well Jay wanna talk to you hold on
(Jay) Hello
(Beyonce) Hey
(Jay) Bey when are you coming home
(Beyonce) I'll be there in a few.
(Jay) Beyonce are you with him and don't lie to me
(Beyonce) NO I'M NOT!!
(Jay) Calm down Bey I was just kidding
(Beyonce) No you wasn't
(Jay) I was. I thought you was gona wait until later to go to the store
(Beyonce) I was but what I wanted couldn't wait
(Jay) What did you want
(Beyonce) It don't mater they where sold out anyway. I went to about 5 different stores that's why I was gone so long. I guess I'll just order it offline.
(Jay) Was Julius with you
(Beyonce) No. But it was ok. I wasn't out that long and the stores I went to usually don't have paparazzi or screaming fans
(Jay) Oh ok but we need to talk when you get here
(Beyonce) We talked already
(Jay) We need to talk again
(Beyonce) Ok I'll see you when I get home. I'm on my way now.
(Jay) Ok. I love you
(Beyonce) I love you too bye.


Beyonce hung up the phone because she didn't want Jay to hear the nurse


(Nurse) Ok here is your paper work and your ultrasound picture. You was almost a month pregnant. 
(Beyonce) Thanks.


Beyonce took the papers and put them in the trash before she left the clinic. She kept the picture and put it in her purse. She was home within 15 minutes and Solange was gone.


(Jay) Bey look I'm sorry about what I said
(Beyonce) Don't worry about
(Jay) No I was wrong to say what I said. Bey I was just angry about the situation and I'm sorry
(Beyonce) I said it was okay. Its over with now I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'm about to go take a shower. *walking away from Jay*
(Jay) Bey wait!
(Beyonce) *turning around* What?!
(Jay) Truth Moment
(Beyonce) *sighs* Sure!
(Jay)  If you where pregnant I wouldn't of loved that baby any less then I love Hazel and Blue. I wouldn't of wanted you to get an abortion. I just would of had deal, like you did for me
(Beyonce) *tearing up* Thats nice to know *walking up the stairs*
(Jay) Bey wait?
(Beyonce) What Shawn?! I said it was ok now drop it please!
(Jay) Ok Bey I just don't want you to be mad at me anymore
(Beyonce) I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad at myself
(Jay) For what?
(Beyonce) A lot of things but if you don't mine I would like to take a bath now
(Jay) *Sighs* Ok. I'll cook you something to eat
(Beyonce) I'm not hungry *walking away*
(Jay) Ok then


To Be Continued.........

8 comments:

  1. LAAAWWWWDDDD, I can't take it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg ! tomorrow need to come on ! I HOPE she pregnant cause from there you can go so many places with the story !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggg lordd that post just stressed me out lmaoo wowwww GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT!!!! Whens the next post???? soon plz!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No!!!!!!! let her keep the baby , let the whole abortion thing be a dream since jay said he would've accepted the baby . it'll make the story very interesting and that way nobody knows what to expect. Pleaseeeeeeee!!!! i hate to hear about abortion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please dont havem abort the lil one

    http://shortstoriesbehindthelove.wordpress.com/2012/05/16/ends-justify-the-means-novel-1_part-2_chapter-5/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg wat if it was really jays baby cuz they had sex at the met gala!!?? O__o

    ReplyDelete