Monday, May 7, 2012

Goodbye Jayonce

I swear ya'll comments give me life.... Enjoy :-) and don't forget to comment................ HAPPY 4 MONTHS BLUE IVY I DID THIS ONE IN ALL BLUE FOR BLUE

Last Time.......

(Jay) *coughs* 
(Beyonce) *waking up* Baby your woke. Omg I'm so happy I don't know what I would of done if I lost you. Shawn I love you and I'm not sure if you heard everything I said to you earlier but-
(Jay) I heard you
(Beyonce) And I meant every word of it
(Jay) Beyonce stop!!
(Beyonce) What
(Jay) What are you doing here
(Beyonce) What do mean Shawn I'm your wife
(Jay) You thought I forgot about what happen. What landed me here
(Beyonce) Shawn I'm sorry
(Jay) Beyonce get out 
(Beyonce) What
(Jay) I said get out I can't deal deal with you right now
(Beyonce) *crying* But Sha-
(Jay) I SAID GET OUT!!!!!!!! *pointing at the door*




Now.......


(Beyonce) *Crying* Shawn I said I was sorry please just let me stay with you at lease until your family come back 
(Jay) Beyonce I can't deal with you right now. Now I said leave you are really starting to piss me off.
(Beyonce) *Crying* Fine
(Jay) *sighs* Beyonce wait!!
(Beyonce) *Sniffs* What?

(Jay) Send Hazel and Blue with my momma tomorrow I wanna see them
(Beyonce) Shawn I was gonna bring them tomorrow 
(Jay) I don't want to see you tomorrow or the next day or the day after that. As a matter of fact I don't want to see you as long as I'm in here
(Beyonce) You know what I said I was sorry and I can't make you forgive me. All I can do is hope you do but tomorrow I will send Hazel and Blue with your mom but know its the first and last time I do it.


Beyonce left without saying another word.


(Jay POV)


I know I was a little harsh but I couldn't believe what she had did. I know I cheated but the difference is I did it outside of the home. I know eventually I will forgive her I mean like I love that girl more then like itself I just don't know when I can. 


(Beyonce POV)


I got in the car and cried for a little while, I tried to pull off but I couldn't. I couldn't leave my husband alone in a hospital bed alone especially knowing that I'm half the reason why he's in there. I got out the car and went back in and he is just gonna deal I'm not leaving.


Beyonce went back into the hospital room and saw Jay struggling to eat his Jello so she grabbed the spoon with out saying anything and started feeding him.


(Jay) Beyonce look
(Beyonce) Shawn don't say anything because I'm not leaving you are my husband and I love you to death. I refuse to let you be in here over night by yourself especially since this is all my fault
(Jay) Beyonce its not all your fault yo lil boyfriend played apart in this too
(Beyonce) Shawn he is not my boyfriend.
(Jay) *taking the spoon away from Bey* Look if you wana stay fine just get away from me, sit over there somewhere.
Beyonce took the seat right next to Jay's bedside. Jay looked at her like she was crazy and he turned his head and went to sleep and shortly after he went to sleep Bey fell asleep too. The next morning Beyonce was woken up by Jay, he was trying to get out of the bed to get to the restroom


(Beyonce) Do you need some help
(Jay) *looks at Bey* Not from you
(Beyonce) Let me help you please
(Jay) *sits back on the bed* Beyonce why do you wanna help he. Better yet why should I let you help me
(Beyonce) Shawn I love you and I just really wana help you please let me help you I'm sorry.
(Jay) In our house Beyonce. You had sex in our house in our bed. The bed we have sex in, the bed our kids play in, the bed we sleep in every night together how could you
(Beyonce) Shawn how could you not be there for me? When Hazel was born every time Keri needed you, you left.
(Jay) Bey-
(Beyonce) I'm not done!!. Why when Hazel was born you was there for Keri when she needed you at 3am you got out of our bed and ran to her rescue. I needed you last night and you wasn't there. Hazel woke Blue up twice which made her extra cranky all she did was cry. Hazel smashed her fingers in something then she started crying. The night before I ask you to go get Blue a bottle and you went to sleep in the guestroom. Did you know I got about 2 hours asleep that night then had to get up and cook and take care of your two kids by myself. Shawn I needed help and you wasn't there I was becoming very depressed and Usher call and offered me some help. I wasn't in any position to turn it down especially when I didn't even have 10 minutes to myself to take a shower. Usher was nice enough to care for Blue while I took a shower then I made a mistake and fell asleep in our bed TBH I don't know how long I slept but it felt good. Then Usher came into the room and woke me up and we started talking and I started crying again. Shawn I was crying that whole day but anyways he let me cry on his shoulder and then it happened. Yes I was wrong and I am truly sorry, but what you fell to realized is if you would of been there when I needed you none of this would of happen.


Beyonce gets up and walk towards the door


(Jay) Where are you going?
(Beyonce) I'm going to find your nurse so she can help you to the restroom. Then imma go home get dressed and get the girls dressed and bring them to see you. My mom had them all night and I know they are driving her crazy by now. Plus your sisters are coming by and I don't feel like dealing with Jacquelyn I think your mom and Jamel are coming by too. I'll see you later.


Bey leaves...


(Jay's POV)


Beyonce is right I should of been there for her but it still don't excuse what she did how dare she say this is my fault. I think we both just have a lot of growing up to do


Meanwhile Bey went home and showered and got dressed then she went over Mama Tina house to pick up Hazel and Blue but when she got there Ty, Solo, Angie, Kelly and Michelle was there.


(Beyonce) Hi everybody
(Everyone) Hey Bey
(Beyonce) What all ya'll doing here
(Tina) They can't come visit me
(Beyonce) Yea but like they don't unless something serious is happening
(Kelly) Mama Tina is cooking
(Beyonce) Ohh.ok Where is Hazel and Blue? I wana take them to go see Jay
(Angie) Hazel is upstairs playing with Julezs and Kenya and Blue is in Mama Tina's room with Kanye Jr. sleeping
(Beyonce) I might as well leave when Blue wake up I don't want her to cranky when she see Jay
(Solange) How is Jay doing anyway
(Beyonce) He is fine. He just still pissed off about everything that happened which is understandable. I didn't expect him to forgive me over night.
(Tina) Why Beyonce? What happen you still haven't told me
(Beyonce) Mom its not important
(Tina) BEYONCE!!
(Beyonce) He walked in on Usher and I having sex
(Tina) Beyonce. What. Why what where you thinking
(Beyonce) Mom I don't know
(Tina) Its a reason you did what you did and you know why. *sighs* Imma go check on my grandbabies.
Tina Leaves
(Ty) So Beyonce now that yo mama is gone its something very important I've been wanting to ask you since the hospital I just haven't had a chance.
(Beyonce) What?
(Ty) Who give better head Jay or Usher
(Michelle) Ty!!!! Was you like deprived of oxygen at birth or something why would you ask her that?
(Solange) Michelle please don't act like you don't want to know
(Kelly) PREACH!!!
(Angie) You got head from Usher

(Beyonce) Yes Angie
(Angie) Girl spill who is better Jay or Usher
(Ty) Ya'll know Jay gets extra points for them big ass lips I bet he be all up in Bey's coo-
(Tina) What ya'll talking about? Bey's what?
(Ty) Coach purse. Solo wana borrow it and I as telling her she should because it would go well with her outfit
(Tina) Oh I thought ya'll was talking about Jay's lips being all up in Bey's co-
(Beyonce) MOM!!!
(Tina) What I heard everything I'm not death and I wanna know who was better and for your sake it better be Usher cause chiiiiilllllllllddddddd if you gona risk your marriage it better be worth it
(Beyonce) Mom I'm not gona answer that
(Solange) Whyyyyyy Beyonceeee please answer it
(Angie) Right Bey answer it
(Michelle) No you don't
(Kelly) Shut up Michelle. Beyonce tell us
(Ty) I bet 5 its Jay
(Solange) I got 10 saying its not Jay because if it was she would of said something by now. She wouldn't be avoiding the question
(Kelly) I'm with Solo. I'm putting my money on Usher
(Angie) Ya'll crazy do ya'll not see Jay's lips. I'm just saying. I'm with Ty my money is on Jay
(Tina) Ya'll need to stop
(Beyonce) Thanks mama
(Tina) Mmmhmmm. Ya'll need to put big money on the table ya'll aint broke. I got 500 on Jay because of his lips
(Beyonce) MOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!
(Ty) That's what I'm talking about Mama
*Everyone agree with Tina and raise their bets*
(Michelle) I don't want any part of this
(Ty) *looks at Michelle*  So...... Anyyyyywaaayyyyyysss *looks at Bey* SO Beyonce tell us the answer
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* I'm going to get my kids so I can leave
(Ty) No bitch you better spill
(Mama Tina) Watch yo mouth Ty before you be picking up your teeth out the floor
(Ty) Sorry O_o
(Beyonce) Ok!! I'll answer it......... Shawn does. He does something with his tongue OMMMMMGGGGGG Lawwwwddddd have mercy ch-  I can't even explain he can make me cum in 3 minutes I'm having a slight orgasome just thinking about it and those lipssss OhMYGOD let me stop before I need to change my panties.
(Michelle) Ewwwww
(Tina) I agree with Michelle I didn't need to know that
(Beyonce) Well ya'll ask
Beyonce leave to go get Hazel and Blue
(Ty) *laughs* I can't with her
(Solange) Thats my sister but I think its time us to go right Kelly
(Kelly) Yep!!
(Tina) But ya'll haven't ate yet
(Angie) They just trying to skip out on paying us. They aint going no where
(Solange & Kelly) *laughs*
(Ty) Ch- aint nothing funny pay up ya'll ole all of us 500 dollars
(Kelly) I didn't bring any cash so ya'll gonna have to take a I.O.U
(Solange) I didn't either
(Ty) Broke bums
(Solange) Shut up!
(Kelly) Right!! Remember I pay you Ty
(Ty) Ch- Beyonce pay's me I woke for her not you
(Kelly) You know Bey still got some of that DC3 money locked away
(Ty) You got jokes right. That was her shoes money
(Solange) Ty STOP! *laughs*


Beyonce returned with Blue and Hazel


(Beyonce) Alright ya'll I'm out of here
(Everyone) Alright see you Bey
(Solange) Wait let me kiss my nieces 
(Tina) Grandma need a kiss too


Tina and Solange kissed Blue and Hazel and Bey left and went to the hospital and when she was heading to Jay's room she was stopped by the nurse at the front desk.


(Nurse) Umm Beyonce what are you doing here is something wrong
(Beyonce) You know I'm here to see Shawn *Beyonce tried to walk away but the nurse stop her again*
(Nurse) Wait!! You don't know
(Beyonce) Know What?

(Nurse) Shawn Carter was checked out about an hour ago. He wanted to be transferred to another hospital
(Beyonce) What?? What hospital?
(Nurse) I don't know they don't tell us
(Beyonce) Do you know why he wanted to be transferred 
(Nurse) It was something about an unwanted guest. 
(Beyonce) What?!
(Nurse) Talk to his sisters and mother they where the ones who was with him when he was transferred
(Beyonce) *pissed* Thank You
(Nurse) No problem 


Beyonce went back to Mama Tina house


(Ty) That was quick visit
(Solange) Right why are you back soon
(Kelly) Is Jay ok
(Angie) Beyonce whats going on
(Michelle) Beyonce we are here for you. Bey everything will work it self out just pray about it. If you need anything just let me know
(Ty) Solange I don't think he's dead. If he was Beyonce would not be this calm
(Solange) Right!! So Thu Thu whats going on
(Mama Tina) *coming from out the kitchen* Whats going on
(Beyonce) Hazel go play with Kenya and Julezs 
(Hazel) Ok
Hazel leave and Bey sits down holding Blue who was still sleeping
(Beyonce) Shawn let his family transfer him to another hospital and he didn't tell me which one. The nurse said he changed hospitals because of an unwanted guest. Which is of course me
(Solange) Don't say that Bey. It could be a groupie
(Ty) Right!!
(Beyonce) How would a groupie know his room info??......... Right!! So he was talking about me
(Mama Tina) Maybe he just haven't had time to call you. Just calm down
(Beyonce) I am calm


Beyonce phone rings


(Tina) See that's him isn't it
(Beyonce) Yea


Phone Conversation:
(Beyonce) Hello
(Jay) Beyonce where are you
(Beyonce) I just left the hospital and now I'm at my moms house. Why didn't you tell me you was switching hospitals.
(Jay) Because I think we need a break from each other Bey we need to separate. Brooklyn is gonna come pick Hazel and Blue up so I can see them. Then she will bring them back home before their bedtime.
(Beyonce) Are you serious right now
(Jay) Yes!! We can't trust each other so whats a relationship with out trust
(Beyonce) But I-
(Jay) Beyonce its over for now. We both have a lot of growing up to do. We've been together almost our whole lives and we really haven't had time to explore the world or the people in it. So I think we should do that and if we find our way back to each other then we are meant to be.
(Beyonce) *tearing up* What if we don't
(Jay) Then we would be happy with new people so it wouldn't matter
(Beyonce) Shawn this doesn't make any since. So this is how you wana end our marriage.... over a phone call. 4 years of marriage ending over a phone call
(Jay) I didn't say we should end our marriage 
(Beyonce) You sound stupid right now. You wana see other people while you're married to me Shawn thats not about to happen. Either we stay together or we're getting a divorce.
(Jay) Well I guess I want a divorced
(Beyonce) FINE!!!! *Beyonce hangs up the phone
(Mama Tina) What was that about Beyonce


Beyonce breaks down and starts crying hard.


Meanwhile..


(Jay) Hello, Hello, Hello *Jay hangs up the phone* She hung up on me
(Brooklyn) Imma go pick up the girls where are they
(Jay) At Mama Tina house
(Brooklyn) Ok *walking out the room*
(Jacquelyn) So what happen
(Jay) We're getting a divorce
(Jacquelyn) Shawn you did the right thing. She is not good enough for you anyway
(Jay) So why do I feel like I just made the biggest mistake of my life
(Mama G) Because I think you did Beyonce is a good women. So what she made a mistake so did you. You remember Hazel and Keri right!!? And all the drama that came with it. Just a few weeks ago she was sitting in a courtroom with you for your mistake. A mistake you will have to live with for the rest of your life at lease her mistake is not permanent 
(Jay) Mom Hazel is now a mistake
(Mama G) I know but the way she was conceived was
(Jacquelyn) But Hazel is not his biological child remember
(Mama G) You know what Jacki your mouth is gonna get you in so much trouble one day
(Jacquelyn) Its Jacquelyn not Jacki 
(Jay) Well Jacquelyn Hazel is my biological child because I said so. But I'm about to call Bey back mom you're right I made a big mistake.
*Jay call Beyonce and Beyonce pulls herself together and takes the phone call*
(Beyonce) Hello
(Jay) Beyonce look-
(Beyonce) What?! are you calling to apologize for ending our marriage via phone call. Well you can keep it its over I'm done with you. You want a divorce so I'll give it to you good bye Shawn and please don't call me anymore unless it have something to do with Hazel or Blue.
(Jay) Wait Beyonce can you let me finish
(Beyonce) No. Good Bye Shawn *Bey hangs up the phone* And starts crying even harder 


(Mama G) What happen
(Jay) Its over between us
(Jacquelyn) GOOD!!
Jay's silent tears started to fall


TO BE CONTINUED................


I know this one was a little long but I hope ya'll enjoyed it :-)

5 comments:

  1. Omg is it really ova! Update asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for more , but i wish beyonce gets a chance to branch out and it scares jay but they get back together: you should do more than one in one day i wold be in heaven !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love your stuff this is the first-time I have read it and I am hooked I should be doing homework bt I think this is more important !!! Keep doing more because I love beyonce and jay z and I love your blog!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks but I have better stories on different websites now. Lol they are all Jayonce stories too. :-)

      Delete