Thursday, May 3, 2012

Solange VS. Jacquelyn

I hope ya'll enjoy and thanks for all the good comments on my last update.


Last Time...



(Jay) What the hell is this Beyonce moaning


Jay closed Blue's door then went back and closed Hazel's door because he already knew what was going on. Jay was furious he walked to his bedroom quietly and opened the door


(Jay) The Fuck going on in here
(Beyonce) Shawn!! *pushing Usher off of her*


Now.............




(Jay) I know I must dreaming
(Beyonce) Shawn *putting on her clothes* (remember she was still in her bath robe)
(Jay) Shut the fuck up talking to me Beyonce
(Usher) Man look-


(Jays POV)


Before he could get the words out I charged after his ass. I was about to kill him my right fist went into face first then my left one after that. Then my right one again and some how he managed to get me off of him and he started fighting back and he did get a few good punches in but I still was beating his. Then Beyonce had the nerve to try to stop me I pushed her ass against the wall and she fell into the dressers causing shit to fall off it. I didn't mean to push her that hard but she had another nigga giving her head in my mother fucking bed. I was kicking his ass I had this nigga bleeding from the mouth that was until I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach and I heard Bey screaming. I just held my stomach and fell to the ground.


(Beyonce) Omg what did you do *crying*
(Usher) *spits out blood* I'm sorry I have to go 
(Beyonce) Omg Shawn baby please answer me
(Jay) Beyonce call for help


(Beyonce POV)


Omg why did I let happen, how could I be so stupid. I ran to phone and called for help then I held Shawn in my arms. I couldn't believe Usher stabbed him. I sat there holding Shawn in my arms then I saw Hazel looking at her father and all I could do was blame myself.  Hazel came running over to Shawn and starting crying.


(Jay) Beyonce take Hazel out of here
(Beyonce) I'm not leaving you
(Jay) Do what I said do


I picked Hazel up and told her to stay in her room then I call my mom and told her to come over and I told her it was an emergency. My mom and the Ems truck arrived at the same time


(Tina) Beyonce what happen
(Beyonce) *watching the paramedics work on Jay* Mom Usher stabbed him
(Tina) Why was here 
(Beyonce) Mom its along story but imma go to the hospital with Shawn please take care of the girls and call Shawn's family
(Tina) Ok


Tina did what she was told and by the time The EMS arrived with Jay he was past out because he lost so much blood. The doctors took Jay right up to surgery and of course they made Bey stay in the waiting room. While she was waiting Solo, Kanye, Kelly, Michelle, Ty, Gloria, Jamel and Jacquelyn and Brooklynn had arrived at the hospital. (Idk if ya'll remember but  Jacquelyn and Brooklynn are Jay's twin sisters and Jamel is his brother)


(Gloria) *In tears* Beyonce What happen
(Beyonce) *crying* He was stabbed
(Jacquelyn) By who 
(Beyonce) Usher
(Solange) Beyonce why house Usher at your house and why did he stab Jay
(Beyonce) Solo its a long story
(Jacquelyn) Well I think you better start explaining because my brother is lying in a hospital bed!!!! (She said it with an attitude and was trying to get smart with Bey on the sly* 
(Brooklyn) Jacquelyn-
(Solange) You need to watch your tone
(Jacquelyn) Look Solange don't start with me today I'm not in the mood
(Solange) Aint nobody starting with you. I was just letting you know to watch how you talk to my sister
(Jacquelyn) I can talk to anybody any kind of way I want to
(Solange) Not my fucking sister you cant
(Ty) Ok both of ya'll need to calm down and Solo I know you see Mama G sitting right there
(Solange) Excuse me mama G
(Kelly) Bey do you wanna tell us what happen


*PAUSE!!!!! I KNOW THAT WAS A PETTY FIGHT SOLO AND JACQUELYN GOT INTO BUT THEY CAN'T STAND EACH OTHER WELL NONE OF BEY'S FAMILY REALLY CARE FOR JACQUELYN THAT MUCH BECAUSE SHE IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL BUT THEY DO TOLERATE HER. WELL EVERYONE EXCEPT SOLO SHE REALLY CAN STAND HER ANY LITTLE THING JACQUELYN DOES PISSES SOLANGE OFF AND THE SAME GOES FOR JACQUELYN SHE HATES SOLO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!*


(Beyonce) They where fighting
(Jacquelyn) Who
(Solange) *mumbles* Slow ass
(Brooklyn) Shawn and Usher Jacki
(Michelle) Why where they fighting
(Beyonce) *silent*
(Jamel) Beyonce imma really need to talk my big brother is fighting for his life right now.
(Beyonce) *silent*
(Kanye) Beyonce please tell us what happen 
(Beyonce)*sniffs crying* I.... I mean we... umm
(Ty) Beyonce if you don't talk
(Solange) You know what leave my sister alone its nobody business
(Jacquelyn) You a trifling as hoe
(Brooklyn) Jackie!!
(Solange) This bitch really wana get smacked
(Gloria) Im out of here I can't take this call me when Shawn get out of surgery 
(Jamel) I'll take you home momma


Gloria and Jamel leaves


(Jacquelyn) Shawn caught you and Usher having sex didn't he? Thats why they started fighting
(Brooklyn) Jacki you don't know if thats true
(Jacquelyn) Why are you taking up for this whore
(Solange) You got one more time to call my sister out her name and I swear to god imma jump over this table and slap the shit out of you 
(Jacquelyn) Ch- I aint worried
(Solange) Ch- you should be you act like Jay never cheated on Bey
(Kanye) Calm down.........., Beyonce is this true
(Beyonce) *crying* Yes but it was only oral
(Jacquelyn) In your own house and bed. You's a trifling bi- looks at Solo
(Solange) I wont you to say it. I've been waiting on a reason to smack you ass. I want you to give me a reason
(Ty) Jacki just watch yo mouth
(Jacquelyn) You's a trifling bitch *looking at Bey*


Solange tried jumping over the table but Kanye and Ty stopped her.


(Solange) Let me go!! I'm sick of this hoe
(Beyonce) Solo please calm down I don't need you to get kicked out
(Solange) Bey Bey she got you all fucked up
(Kelly) Solo calm down please. Bey really needs you right now. She don't need you acting crazy
(Solange) Ok well tell that hoe to stop testing me because I guarantee you I'll pass.
(Jacquelyn) Hoe? I got yo hoe *tries to hit Solo but Brooklyn stopped her*
(Brooklyn) Jacki!!! Stop you are being disrespectful right now. You are being a little extra
(Jacquelyn) Brook I can't believe you right now why are you protecting her. She is the reason Shawn is in here!
(Beyonce) *standing up* And you don't think I know that. I'm getting sick of yo ass too. I was trying to be nice and ignore your ass but you working on my last fucking good nerve 
(Jacquelyn) What you standing up for. What now you about to hit me
(Solange) Kanye and Ty if ya'll don't let me right now
(Jacquelyn) You are just tooo ghetto *looking at Solange*  You know what your whole family is ghetto. I don't know what my brother sees in you *looking at Bey*


Beyonce slapped Jacquelyn and it made her fall to the floor
(Kanye, Ty, Solo, and Kelly) DAMNNNNNNNNNm!!!
(Beyonce) You right I am ghetto
Beyonce stepped over Jacquelyn and walked off somewhere 
(Solange) YasssssssssBeyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Kelly) You really did deserved that. *Kelly steps over Jacquelyn and followed Bey*
(Ty) I aint trying to be funny but you just got yo ass knocked TF out
(Kanye) *laughs* I can't with you
(Michelle) Thats not funny violence is never the answer *helping Jacquelyn up*
(Jacquelyn) Thank you at lease somebody got some sense 
(Solange) Can ya'll let me go now I'm cool
(Kanye) When we let you go SIT!! Ok
(Solange) Ok!!
They let her go and she sits
(Brooklyn) Jacki are you ok
(Jacquelyn) I'm find AND ITS Jacquelyn. She hits like a bi- *looking at solo who looks like she is ready to jump* A little kid
(Solange) Right and thats why yo ass ended up on the floor cause she hit like a little
(Michelle, Ty, Kanye) Solo!!
(Solange) Ya'll told me to sit so I am. But ya'll will not control what comes out my mouth 
(Jacquelyn) You now what I'm out of here I don't have time for this. Brooklyn when Shawn get out of surgery call me ok
(Brooklyn) Alright
Jacquelyn leaves
(Solange) You are a good one
(Brooklyn) What are you talking about
(Solange) If somebody slapped my sister to the ground that would of been her ass
(Brooklyn) I love Bey and Jacki deserved it
(Solange) Hmmp blood is thicker than water idgaf how much I loved someone if they hit my sister like Bey did Jacki that would of been her ass
(Ty) PREACH!!!!!
(Michelle) I'm with Brooklyn god don't like ugly
(Kanye) Right!!
(Ty) What are you agreeing for Ye? If somebody hit yo sister or brother like that you would of jumped at him/her quick fast and in a hurry
(Kanye) I know I would of but it is true god don't like ugly
(Solange) Well he like Jacquelyn. No offence to you Brook
(Brooklyn) Some taking like we're twins
(Solange) Well you know one twin always look better then the other
(Ty) Stop talking Solange


Beyonce and Kelly returned with the doctor right behind them


(Beyonce) How is he
(Doctor) Well he lost a lot of blood when he was stabbed and a lot more during the surgery we had to give him a blood transfusion but he is ok. He is still knocked out but he should be up in a few hours.
(Beyonce) Can we see him
(Doctor) Only the wife until tomorrow. So if you want you can follow me back here now. He should be up in a few hours,
( Beyonce) Ok!!


Beyonce told everybody goodbye and she went back to see Jay. When she got there she saw Jay's lifeless body and it caused her to cry.


(Beyonce) *crying* Baby if you can here me i'm sorry about everything What I did was stupid and immature. The only reason I did that was because I was vulnerable and I was tired and I was lonely and angry. I know stupid right?  Shawn I love you sooo much if anything was to happen to you I don't know what I would do. Shawn if I loose you it would be the death of me. I rather die young then live my life without you. You are my life besides Hazel and Blue there is know one I love more then you three. Baby you are my roc and I need you and so does Hazel and Blue. Baby please wake up I love you.


 Beyonce was back there for about 5 hours before Jay woke up so she ended up falling asleep.


(Jay) *coughs* 
(Beyonce) *waking up* Baby your woke. Omg I'm so happy I don't know what I would of done if I lost you. Shawn I love you and I'm not sure if you heard everything I said to you earlier but-
(Jay) I heard you
(Beyonce) And I meant every word of it
(Jay) Beyonce stop!!
(Beyonce) What
(Jay) What are you doing here
(Beyonce) What do mean Shawn I'm your wife
(Jay) You thought I forgot about what happen. What landed me here
(Beyonce) Shawn I'm sorry
(Jay) Beyonce get out 
(Beyonce) What
(Jay) I said get out I can't deal deal with you right now
(Beyonce) *crying* But Sha-
(Jay) I SAID GET OUT!!!!!!!! *pointing at the door*


To Be Continued.............

4 comments:

  1. Yep kick her ass right on out!! Great update!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss LOL you are the only person team Jay

      Delete
    2. LOL I'm always the only Team Jay :( but whatever I'll be his only friend lmaoo

      Delete
    3. Lol I'm usually Team Bey but this time I'm Team Jay all the way lol

      Delete