Saturday, May 12, 2012

Divorce

Thanks for all the comments on my last update. Enjoy!!!!






Last Time.........




Beyonce opened the door and it was Jay and he was super drunk.


(Beyonce) Shawn what are you doing here
(Jay) I love you and I know you love me. Beyonce we belong together
(Beyonce) Shawn we cann't be together imma call you a cab you really shouldn't be driving
(Jay) If you didn't want to be with me why did you have sex with me today
(Beyonce) SHAWWNN!!!
(Usher) You did what?
(Jay) Ohh you didn't tell him
(Usher) I can't believe you. I'm out of here
(Beyonce) Usher wait!! please
(Usher) I can see you got your hands fulls. Bye Beyonce


Usher leaves


(Jay) Let him
(Beyonce) *crying* Shawn why are you doing this to me. You walked out on me, I didn't leave you. You left me
(Jay) But now I want you back
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't work around you. We are over and done. Imma call you cab you have to go


Now.........




(Jay) But why Beyonce?  I know you miss me
(Beyonce) No I don't. Shawn look just stay right here imma call you a cab.
(Jay) What ever
Beyonce goes upstairs to get her phone and when she returned Jay was gone. She looked outside and his car was still there so she checked the bathroom and there he was. He was puking.
(Beyonce) Shawn how much did you drink today
(Jay) Apparently too *pukes* to much
(Beyonce) Maybe you should stay here tonight because you don't need to be alone at night in a cab drunk
(Jay) Thanks
(Beyonce) Don't thank me you can make a bed out of the couch
(Jay) So I can't sleep in the bed with you?
(Beyonce) No! Im going back to bed. Goodnight
(Jay) Goodnight. I love youuuu
(Beyonce) Sure you do.
Beyonce went up stairs and called Usher but she didn't get an answer so she texted him and told him to call her. Then she fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*
Beyonce woke up around 10 and was smelling food so she freshened up then went to check on Hazel and Blue but they wasn't in there bedroom so she went to the kitchen.
(Jay) Goodmorning
(Hazel) Goodmorning
(Beyonce) Goodmorning. Hazel. Shawn What are you still doing here?
(Jay) I was trying to be nice
(Beyonce) Well I appreciate you making breakfast but after we finish eating you have to go.
(Jay) Ok. Blue is is in her playpin go get her so we can eat
(Beyonce) Ok

When Bey returned they all sat down and ate as a family. They actually had a good time. After breakfast Bey dressed the girls and Jay took them to his condo for a daddy daughter play date. Beyonce was gonna pick them up later. Beyonce was on her way out to meet Kelly and Solo. They was going to store to pick up a few outfits for Julezs, Blue and Hazel. Before she left the house she got a phone call from Usher.


*Phone Conversation*
(Beyonce) Hello
(Usher) Hey Bey
(Beyonce) I called you last night
(Usher) I know but I was sleep. Can I come over we need to talk?
(Beyonce) Right now?
(Usher) Yea
(Beyonce) I was on my way out
(Usher) Please
(Beyonce) *sighs* Ok
(Usher) Ok ill be there in 15 minutes
(Beyonce) Ok



After Beyonce hung up the phone she called Solo and Kelly and told them she couldn't make the shopping trip. They was a little disappointed so they started asking her why and she started explaining everything from the night before. By the time she finnished explaining Usher was at her front door. So Bey hung up from the girls and opened the door for Usher. They went into the living room and started talking.


(Usher) Beyonce what's going on between you and Jay
(Beyonce) Nothing. I promise.
(Usher) So what happened at the Gala
(Beyonce) We had sex in the bathroom but it didn't mean anything. Usher I regretted since it happened im sorry. Please forgive me.
(Usher) Beyonce promise me this will never happen again.
(Beyonce) I promise. Shawn and I are over.

(Usher) Good. *kisses Bey*


Usher and Bey decided to spend the rest of the day together. Bey called Jay and told him that she would pick up the girls in the morning. Usher treated Beyonce to a home cooked meal under candel lit light. They had a very good time they ended up sleeping together that night. (I refuse to go into detail because Usher and Bey hell NO!) Just know Bey enjoyed it but no as much as she did with Jay.


The next morning Bey met with Solo, Kelly and Ty for shopping.


(Ty) So what happen between you and Usher last night? *looking through the clothes rack*
(Solange) Did he forgive you
(Beyonce) Yea. 
(Kelly) So what happen
(Beyonce) We a great night together. He cooked for me and we watched a couple of movies and we had sex
(Kelly) Really was it good
(Solange) I thought you was gonna have sex until you was divorced
(Beyonce) I know but I changed my mind. Plus in a few more months I should be getting my divorce papers in the mail so its was ok.
(Ty) But was the sex good
(Beyonce) It was ok
(Solange) Just ok
(Beyonce) Yea.
(Ty) You probably didn't enjoy it because Jay's dick owns your cooch
(Beyonce) I didn't say I didn't enjoy it
(Kelly) Bey face tells it all
(Solange) I now that's right. You not even glowing or smiling. Its the morning after.
(Ty) You don't even have hickeys or bite marks
(Beyonce) Ok what does that mean
(Ty) You usually have them after you and Jay have sex
(Beyonce) Ok ya'll pay to much attention to my sex life. Ya'll need to find ya'll some business.
(Ty) I have business
(Solange & Kelly) And so do I
(Beyonce) Hmmp. Sure ya'll do but I'm ready to go 
(Ty) Yea me too I don't see anything in here I like
(Kelly) Well I do
(Solange) And I do too lets go pay for this stuff so we can go.
(Beyonce) Solo pay for this with your stuff its only a shirt I'll pay you back in the car
(Solange) Don't worry about it I got.
(Beyonce) Ok. 


Solo and Kelly paid for their things and then they all said their goodbyes. Solo went to go pick up Julezs from Daniel. Ty and Kelly went to go meet Lala and Angie for lunch and Bey went to go get the girls from Jay's house


*At Jay's house*


(Beyonce) Where are the girls
(Jay) They are sleeping in their bedrooms. So do you wana wait until they wake up?
(Beyonce) No! Its okay just call me when they wake up
(Jay) You sure?
(Beyonce) Yea I'll be back later
(Jay) Can we talk for a minute I promise I want try anything
(Beyonce) When I get back we can talk. Bye 
(Jay) Bye


Beyonce left and went home and took a nap and Jay called her about two hours later. Beyonce picked up the girls and didn't even give Jay time to talk. She made up a excuse and left.


*Skip ahead a few months its Bey's 29th birthday and she decided she just wanted to spend time with her kids but Gloria had cooked for them. She didn't even want to go because she knew Jay was going to be there but she went because she didn't want to be rude. Blue is 6 months now and is crawling. Usher and Bey is on good turms now and their relationship is better than ever. Everything thing was find except for three things one she was really starting to miss Jay. Two she couldn't love Usher because she was still in love with Jay and last she was keeping something from him for about 3 weeks now.*


*Phone Conversation between Bey and Usher* (Bey is in the car on her way to Gloria's house)


(Beyonce) I said no. But we can spend tomorrow together.
(Usher) But tomorrow won't be your birthday.
(Beyonce) Look Gloria is my kids grandmother and she invited us over so imma go. Ill see you tomorrow.
(Usher) Ok. Is Jay gonna be there
(Beyonce) I don't know. Maybe
(Usher) Bey please don't go
(Beyonce) Why
(Usher) Because Jay-
(Beyonce) So that's what this is about. You don't trust me
(Usher) I do trust you. Just not around him
(Beyonce) Usher he is always gonna be around he is the father of my children. And idk if you forgot but we are still married.
(Usher) You just reminded me when is the divorce gonna be final?
(Beyonce) I got my papers in the mail today so when ever we sign them
(Usher) And when will that be
(Beyonce) Look Usher I don't know today maybe
(Usher) Maybe?
(Beyonce) Look I'm at Gloria house. Ill talk to you later.
(Usher) Bey-
Beyonce hung up the phone. Then she went in the house.

(Gloria) Omg look at my grandbabies they are getting sooooo big *taking Blue from Bey*
(Beyonce) I know right
(Gloria) Hey Bey
(Beyonce) Hey Gloria
(Gloria) Excuse you
(Beyonce) I'm sorry mama G. *kisses Gloria*
(Gloria) *playing with Blue* That's better. Just because you and my son is literally about 3secs away from divorce dosent mean you can't call me mom any more
(Beyonce) Is he here?
(Gloria) Yea he in the living room holding that same orange envelope you're holding.
(Beyonce) Oh
(Gloria) Beyonce imma take Hazel and Blue to the kitchen so they can help me decorate your cake. And while we're doing that you and Jay need to talk before yall make the biggest mistake off yall lives.
(Beyonce) We don't have anything to-
(Gloria) Beyonce GO! Because if you don't you will regreat this for the rest of your life.
(Beyonce) Yes ma'am

Beyonce went into the living room and Gloria took the girls.


*In The Living Room*


(Beyonce) Hey Shawn
(Jay) Whats up Bey I'm surprise you are speaking to me.
(Beyonce) *laughs*
(Jay) Where are the girls
(Beyonce) In the kitchen with your mom. Can we talk
(Jay) Of course
(Beyonce) I got my divorce papers in the mail today.
(Jay) I did too and I see you are happy with Usher so I'm willing to sign with no problem.
(Beyonce) Shawn I-
(Jay) You don't have to thank me. It was our deal remember. I said if we don't find our way back to each other we can divorce. I found my way back to you but you didn't find your way back so ill deal and move on.
(Beyonce) Can I talk now?
(Jay) Go head.
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't want a divorce. I love you too much and I miss you. I think it would be a mistake to sign these papers. Baby I'm sorry about being stubborn Jay please forgive me. Can we please get back together I miss you

(Jay) Bey I-
(Beyonce) Please!
(Jay) Beyonce I've been waiting on you to say that for about 7 months now. *laughs* Beyonce I been forgave you *kisses Bey*


They kissed for about 2 minutes and Bey broke the kiss she was crying.


(Jay) What's wrong Bey
(Beyonce) I *crying* 
(Jay) Bey? I told you I forgive you. Its over there is no need to cry
(Beyonce) *sniffs* No its not that
(Jay) Then what is it?
(Beyonce) I think I might be pregnant with Usher's baby. Shawn I'm sorry


To Be Continued.........


Excuse My Typos  and sorry its short I'll update again Monday

5 comments:

  1. Omgggg you better not do that I swear Omggg nooooo bey can't be pregnant by no damn usher *cries* ughhhhhhhhhhh GREAT POST THO I'm glad bey and jay back 2gether hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with dis blog I don't like bey n usher together n now she pregnant by him no hell noooooooooo! Ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never assume anything about my blog its always unpredictable

      Delete
  3. Bey girl........................... I can't..

    ReplyDelete