Friday, March 23, 2012

Apologies and Childbirth

Because the last update was kind of short I made this one long so enjoy :-)

Last Time....
(Usher) *laughs* You didn't let me finish you can take that off and i'll wash it for you and you can put on one of my shirts until your clothes get out
(Beyonce) Ok
(Usher) My room is through there you can change in there and pass me your clothes through the door
(Beyonce) Ok
Beyonce did as she was told and is now in one of Usher shirts while her clothes is washing in the washing machine. Usher cleaned up the whine spill as best as he good off the couch and they sat and talked for about 5 minutes until they heard the door bell
(Beyonce) Was you expecting someone 
(Usher) No but let me go see who it is
(Beyonce) Ok and your face is still swelling up I'll go get you some ice the kitchen is this way right *pointing*
(Usher) Yep
Beyonce goes into the kitchen and Usher opens the door
(Jay) Where the fuck is my wife! * angrily* 
(Usher) *silence*
(Beyonce) *Walking out the kitchen with the ice still  in Usher's shirt* Who was at the *looks up and sees Jay* Door
(Beyonce) Fuck!
(Jay) Surprise :-)


Now....


Beyonce walks toward the door where Jay and Usher was standing she hands the ice to Usher and focus all of her attention on Jay
(Beyonce) Shawn what are you doing here
(Jay) I know you're not questioning me right now when your sitting in another mans house wearing his clothes and bringing him ice and shit
(Beyonce) Baby this is not what it looks like
(Jay) Don't baby me what the fu-
(Usher) Imma need you to leave
(Jay) Look Bro I suggest you stop talking to me before yo left eye start looking like yo right eye ya dig
(Usher) No I don't dig. You need to leave before I call the cops
(Beyonce) Usher please don't could you just please give us a minute
(Usher) Hell no! this is my house
(Beyonce) Please
(Usher) Imma go put this ice on my face i'll be back in like 10 minutes
(Jay) Beyonce lets go
(Beyonce) Shawn we can talk here 
(Jay) Are you out of yo fucking mind. Do you honestly think ima stay in a mans house that my wife just got done fucking him in
(Beyonce) Shawn we did not have sex
(Jay) Ch- first you sleeping around and now you lying you no what I shouldn't of never married yo stupid ass
(Beyonce) What *crying*
(Jay) You heard me. You know what I'm out of hear and you can keep you trifling ass right hear
(Beyonce) *Grabbing Jay* Baby please I didn't sleep with him I would never cheat on you
(Jay) *snatching away from Beyonce* Let me go!
Jay leaves.
(Usher) Are you ok
(Beyonce) *Crying*  Do I look ok could you please just go get my stuff so I can leave
(Usher) Are you sure 
(Beyonce) Please
(Usher) I don't think it's ready yet
(Beyonce) I don't care just go get it
Usher went to get Beyonce's things and she gets dress and leaves. Meanwhile Jay is just getting home.
(Jay) Kiara!!!!
(Kiara) *irritated* Yes
(Jay) Take Hazel to my moms house tell her I'm sorry for not calling first.
(Kiara) She is sleeping
(Jay) Just do it and you can go home too
(Kiara) Ok
Kiara did what she was told and Jay sat in the living room waiting on Beyonce to show up. He figured she would come home that's why he got rid of Hazel and Kiara. 
(Jay) I can't believe she cheated on me we've only been married a few months and this is how she acts. I can't believe this-
Beyonce walked in interrupting his thoughts 
(Beyonce) BABY!!!!!!!!!!
(Jay) *Silence*
(Beyonce) Shawn *walking through the house looking for him*
(Jay) *Silence*
Jay's phone rings and it was his mother he already knew what she wanted so he declined the call. The sound of Jay's phone ringing led Beyonce to him
(Beyonce) You didn't hear me calling you
(Jay) *Silence*
(Beyonce) *sits next to Jay on the couch* Baby I know you mad but please talk to me
(Jay) *Silence* 
(Beyonce) I didn't sleep with him. the reason I was in his clothes was because I spilled whine all over mine and I needed to wash them. Baby did nothing happen I would never cheat on you especially now that we are married. 
(Jay) *Silence*
(Beyonce) Please say something
(Jay) Something!
(Beyonce) I'm serious 
(Jay) I am too I don't know what to say to you
(Beyonce) I said I was sorry and I told you the truth 
(Jay) Beyonce I'm not stupid I know you didn't sleep with him
(Beyonce) So whats the problem and why did you say all those hurtful things to me
(Jay) *silence*
(Beyonce) You're jealous. Of him baby listen I don't love him I-
(Jay) Beyonce get your fucking hands out of your cooch I'm not jealous of him
(Beyonce) So what is the problem
(Jay) You're my fucking problem *gets up and heads to the bedroom*
(Beyonce) What the Hell *Gets up and follow him to the bedroom* I don't know what yo problem is Shawn tell me what did I do that got you so pressed 
(Jay) *heading into the closet* *Silence*
(Beyonce) What are doing talk to me
(Jay) *putting clothes into a suitcase* *Silence*
(Beyonce) * noticing the suit case* Shawn where are you going
(Jay) I'm not going anywhere but you are. I wont you to get the hell out until you can figure out what you did
(Beyonce) What? Shawn I'm not going anywhere this is also my house
(Jay) Fine!! Don't leave me and Hazel will 
(Beyonce) You can't take Hazel away from me
(Jay) Watch me
Jay packs some of his things and some of Hazel's things and leave.
(Beyonce) *Crying* Honestly What did I do. 
Two weeks went by and Beyonce still has not heard from Jay or Hazel. Beyonce had heard from Angie that Hazel was having her birthday party at some type of kidding play land. So Beyonce decided to show up. But was stopped by security.
(Beyonce) What the hell 
(Security guy) Mr.Carter told us to not let you in
(Beyonce) What you mean this  is my daughter's third birthday party
(Security) We are just doing our job ma'am 
(Beyonce) I suggest you let me in before I take off these heels and earrings and go ratched ass bitch on you
(Security) There is no need for that
(Beyonce) Well than let me in
(Security) I can't and I'm sorry now please leave
That comment pissed Beyonce off so she started cussing out the security guy and was sooo loud that people in the party was starting to hear
*Inside the party*
(Kanye) Beyonce is hear man
(Jay) I know look man can you hold things down in hear while I go deal with this
(Kanye) It's time to let it go Jay she didn't sleep with him and I don't even know why you mad at her.
(Jay) Yea but she do *Jay leaves*
(Kanye) Apparently not
*Outside*
(Jay) What is going on out here
(Beyonce) O so you gone keep me away from seeing Hazel on her birthday Shawn that's low really low *starts walking to her car*
(Jay) Beyonce wait!!
(Beyonce) Wait for what i'm out of here
(Jay) *Grabs Beyonce's are* I said wait
(Beyonce) Wait for what let me go
(Jay) Jay come with me
(Beyonce) Come with you where if were not going into that party I'm not going anywhere with you
(Jay) Well we're not going into the party
(Beyonce) Then I'm out of here * snatching away from Jay's grip*
(Jay) No your not *Jay picks Beyonce up and throws her over his shoulder*
(Beyonce) Put me down *hitting jay in his back*
(Jay) *Silence* 
(Beyonce) Somebody HELLLLLLPPPPPP I'm being kidnapped!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jay) *walking towards his car* Beyonce shut the hell up aint nobody trying to kidnap you
(Beyonce) So where are you taking me
(Jay) *putting Beyonce down* Get in
(Beyonce) And what if I don't
(Jay) Beyonce if you don't get in this car
(Beyonce) Fine!! *Beyonce gets into Jay's car and he followed her*
(Jay) *looks at Beyonce* Why are you crying already I haven't even said anything
(Beyonce) *crying* Because I can't believe you tried to play me like I'm some kind of groupie
(Jay) I was not trying to play you
(Beyonce) So why didn't you let me in the party
(Jay) Because  wanted to talk to you
(Beyonce) Talk to me about what because if you're looking for an apology you're not getting one I don't even know why you're mad
(Jay) Can I talk now
(Beyonce) It's yo car
(Jay) I love you
(Beyonce) Well you have a funny way of showing it
(Jay) Do you wanna know why I am sooo mad at you
(Beyonce) Why are you mad
(Jay)  Because you disrespected me and never even apologized for it
(Beyonce) I disrespected you
(Jay) Yes!!! You did 
(Beyonce) How did I disrespect you Shawn
(Jay) I can't believe how selfish you are
(Beyonce) Ummmm I must of been sleep the day I disrespected you because I really don't remember doing it
(Jay) BEYONCE!!! You was at another nigga house damn near necked. He tried kissing you in the studio I beat his ass and you took his side how do you think that makes me feel.
(Beyonce) *silence*
(Jay) Right!!! You was damn near throwing yo self at another man right there in front of my face. And than you had the nerve to get mad at me. When I got out that car my girlfriend would of did what you did but a wife was suppose to stay. Do you even know how I got home that night. Where you even concerned about me. I had no bodyguard with me no weapon what if somebody what of tried robbing me. Thank God they didn't but what if. I could of been killed or some shit while you're with some nigga getting drunk. All you think about is yourself. Tell me this Beyonce did you think about calling to see if I made it home before you went over that nigga house.
(Beyonce) *Crying*
(Jay) DID YOU?
(Beyonce) Baby I'm sorry. I don't no what to say
Jay knew her apology was sincere so he forgave her.
(Jay) I forgive you now stop crying *Jay whips the tears from her face and kisses her*
(Beyonce) *breaking the kiss* So are you and Hazel gona come back home?
(Jay) Of course *Pointing to the suitcases in the back of the car*
(Beyonce) So this was your plan all a long huh?
(Jay) Yep!!
(Beyonce) shut up and kiss me I missed you

Jay kissed Beyonce passionately. for about 2 minutes and Beyonce hand starts moving towards Jay's manhood
(Jay) Ok *laughs* stop before you get something started
(Beyonce) Why I missed you
(Jay) 2 reasons
(Beyonce) I'm listening 
(Jay) One because we need to get back to the party and two its daylight and I'm sure the paparazzi will have a field day with pics of us having sex in my car. Hell they probably already done snapped a few pics
(Beyonce) O'yea I forgot  
(Jay) But when we get home I'm all yours
(Beyonce) *bites her bottom lip* Alright
(Jay) I'm just a piece of meet to you aren't I
(Beyonce) Yep
(Jay) *laughs* Alright lets go into the party
Beyonce and Jay gets out the car and enters the party but when they was walking past the security guard Beyonce stepped on his foot
(SG) Ooooch
(Beyonce) Next time do what I ask 
(Jay) Beyonce! *looks at guard* I am sooo sorry *looks at Beyonce*
(Beyonce) *Kanye shrugs* 
And they enter the party.
(Kanye) It's nice to see you two back together
(Angie) I know right
(Kelly) I knew they would make it
(Michelle) People say the first year of marriage is the hardest 
(Jay) And they didn't lie me and Bey done been through hell and back
Everyone laughs
(Michelle) Well I'm happy yall worked it out
(Kelly) Me too
(Beyonce) Awww thanks. And Angie girl you look like you're ready to pop
(Angie) *rubbing her belly* I am girl I am 3 days past my due date Kenya was in a rush to come out and this little guy taking his time
(Beyonce) Aww I can't wait to get pregnant
(Angie) It's not as fun as it looks
(Beyonce) *laughs* So what are you gona call him
(Jay) Imma go find Hazel she really misses you
(Beyonce) Thanks :-)
(Angie) I was thinking about Micheal
(Kanye) How about NO! my son is going to be a junior 
(Angie) If you say so
(Hazel) MOMMY!!!1
(Beyonce) *focus her attention on Hazel* Hi baby I missed you sooooo much
(Hazel) I missed you too
(Beyonce) Awwww
(Hazel) Can I come home with you 
(Beyonce) *looks at Jay* You sure can now are you ready for some cake
(Hazel) Yes
(Beyonce) Ok
Everybody gathers around the cake and they start singing happy birthday after they was done Jay had introduce a new singer he was thinking about signing but wasn't sure of because she was soo young.
(Jay) Everybody This is Willow and she is going to sing a song she wrote so tell me what yall think of her
Willow began singing and two minutes into the song Angie went into labor 
(Angie) Kanye Its time this little boy is coming
(Kanye and Beyonce) What?!
(Angie) He is coming now
(Beyonce) Ok Kanye go get the car
(Kanye) Ok
(Jay) Jay what's going on
(Beyonce) She is in labor 
(Jay) What?!!
(Angie) Is everybody hard of hearing

(Beyonce) Ima go to the hospital with Angie the party is over with after this song anyway.
(Jay) Actually its over now I'll clear this place out and Hazel and I will meet you at the hospital in about a house
(Beyonce) Ok tell Kelly, Ty, Solange, and Michelle whats going on
(Jay) Ok *kisses Beyonce*
Beyonce than helps Angie out to the car and they headed to the hospital Kelly, Michelle, Solange and Ty arrived 5 minutes after they did
*In the waiting room*
(Solange) Did she have him yet
(Beyonce) Nope not yet
(Kelly) Can we go back there 
(Beyonce) No, only the father
(Ty) So what the Hell are we here fo its Saturday night call me when she have the baby and i'll be back
(Michelle) That language Ty
(Ty) What ever  *leaving*
(Solange) Wait!! I'm coming with you call me when she delivers 
(Beyonce) Where is my nephew 
(Solange) He's with his daddy 
(Beyonce) Smh you don't ever have my nephew 
(Solange) And Hazel is always with Kiara 
(Ty) Ooops
(Solange) See ya Thu Thu
(Beyonce) Bye
Its been about two hours and Angie still haven't delivered the baby and Jay is walking in with Hazel who is sleep just like Bey, Kelly, and Michelle.
(Jay) *wakes Bey up* I need to talk to you
(Beyonce) Can it wait
(Jay) *Walking over to Kelly* Not really. Kelly wake up
(Kelly) What?
(Jay) Here take Hazel for a minute I need to talk to Beyonce
(Kelly) Ok
Jay grabs Beyonce's hand and takes her into an empty hospital room
(Beyonce) What did you want to talk about
(Jay) Nothing *picks Beyonce up and put her on the bed*
(Beyonce) What if somebody walks in *watching Jay undress*
(Jay) O well let em' 
(Beyonce) Jay you are gona go straight to hell
(Jay) And you coming with me with me
Jay pushes Beyonce on the bed and grabs her dress
(Beyonce) Stop!!
(Jay) What?
(Beyonce) You are not about to rip my dress we are not at home
(Jay) Shit!! You lucky
(Beyonce) *smiles*
(Jay) Take the shit off
(Beyonce) OK
Beyonce takes her dress off
(Jay) Yo nasty ass didn't have on no panties *laughs*
(Beyonce) So now kiss me
Jay starts tonguing Beyonce down then started kissing on his neck and soon arrived at her cooch. Jay started eating her out like never before. He started licking inside of her like he would lick an Ice-cream cone
(Beyonce) Baby that feel good
Jay was still feasting and in about 3 minutes
(Beyonce) I'm cumming!!
(Jay) Shhhhhh before you get us caught
But her hand over mouth and  came and Jay swallowed it
(Jay) You ready for BIG Daddy
(Beyonce) Yes
As soon as Jay was was about to enter Beyonce they was interrupted 
(Nurse) OhMYGOD!!!! 
(Jay) Fuck!!
The Nurse runs out of the room
(Beyonce) Shit!! Uggggg 
(Jay) I know right baby damn I was just about to tear yo cooch up
(Beyonce) Shawn not right now. You know this is gona be front page news by the morning. I can see the headlines now in all capital letters BEYONCE AND JAY-Z CAUGHT BY NURSE HAVING SEX IN A HOSPITAL ROOM
(Jay) Calm yo puss if its front page tomorrow O well everybody have sex
(Beyonce) Not in the hospital 
Just than the same nurse knocks on the door are 
(Nurse) Are you descent I need this room 
(Jay) Give us a minute
Beyonce and Jay Z get dressed and leave the room and on the way out Beyonce apologized to the nurse
(Beyonce) I am soooo sorry
(Jay) I'm not
(Beyonce) Shawn?!
(Nurse) It's cool between you and I I've done it a few time myself in hear
(Jay) *laughs* See Beyonce there is nothing wrong with having sex in a hospital room
(Beyonce) Come on Shawn
Beyonce and Jay walked back to the waiting room and when they arrived they seen Kanye and the doctor talking to Michelle and Kelly.
(Jay) What did we miss
(Kanye) Well while yall back there having sex my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
(Beyonce) Awwww really what is his name
(Kelly) Wait yall was back there having sex
(Beyonce) No!
(Kanye) Aint no need to lie yall both came back looking too happy. Both of yall had big kool laid   smiles on yall face a few seconds ago. 
(Michelle) smh In a hospital really
(Beyonce) Ok so what gosh its been a couple of weeks
(Doctor) Ok I'm gona let yall talk and I'm gona go send a janitor to that room. What room was it
(Jay) *pointing* That one
(Doctor) That is where little kids get their shots at smh *walks away*
(Beyonce and Jay) O_o
(Kelly) Yall is terrible *laughs*
(Beyonce) What ever what is baby name and can we see him 
(Kanye) His name is Kanye Micheal West Jr. and Michelle and Kelly can see him now but yall two need to wash yall's hands first
(Beyonce) *laughs* Fine Kelly call Ty and Solo please and take Hazel and Jay and I will meet yall back there
(Kelly) Ok
Beyonce and Jay wash their hands then go back to see the baby they only stayed for like 10 minutes because they had to get home and put Hazel to bed. When they got home they put Hazel to bed then finished what they had started in the hospital room and fell asleep in each other arms


To Be Continued.......

4 comments:

  1. love the post!! amazing!! so cute. and i don't think Bey disrespected jay...he was just being a jerk. glad it worked out though. again love the post. update soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! he was being the jealous girl friend type lol

      Delete
  2. Jay did the most though...........-_____-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Beyonce was wrong and knew that. why she was with the same guy that try to kiss you when you don't want, then when Jay is defend to her, She's defend that guy. smh!! this was crazy.

    ReplyDelete