Monday, March 26, 2012

Hazel's Surprise and Beyonce and Jay's Surprise

I only have 1 S/O to give this time and its to @BeyStingIV she recommended someone to read my blog so thanks a lot hun :-) Enjoy BTW FMOT @HereIVBey2

Last Time.....
(Jay) What did we miss
(Kanye) Well while yall back there having sex my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
(Beyonce) Awwww really what is his name
(Kelly) Wait yall was back there having sex
(Beyonce) No!
(Kanye) Aint no need to lie yall both came back looking too happy. Both of yall had big kool laid   smiles on yall face a few seconds ago. 
(Michelle) smh In a hospital really
(Beyonce) Ok so what gosh its been a couple of weeks
(Doctor) Ok I'm gona let yall talk and I'm gona go send a janitor to that room. What room was it
(Jay) *pointing* That one
(Doctor) That is where little kids get their shots at smh *walks away*
(Beyonce and Jay) O_o
(Kelly) Yall is terrible *laughs*
(Beyonce) What ever what is baby name and can we see him 
(Kanye) His name is Kanye Micheal West Jr. and Michelle and Kelly can see him now but yall two need to wash yall's hands first
(Beyonce) *laughs* Fine Kelly call Ty and Solo please and take Hazel and Jay and I will meet yall back there
(Kelly) Ok
Beyonce and Jay wash their hands then go back to see the baby they only stayed for like 10 minutes because they had to get home and put Hazel to bed. When they got home they put Hazel to bed then finished what they had started in the hospital room and fell asleep in each other arms.
Now.......
And the next morning they woke up about 11 and was surprised because Hazel usually wakes them up about 9 or 9:30 but today she didn't 
*Just waking up*
(Jay) How did you sleep
(Beyonce) Great since your back at home
(Jay) Hmp
(Beyonce) I wonder where Hazel is she usually would be in here by now
(Jay) I know, what time is it
(Beyonce) *Looks At Clock* 11:00
(Jay) Ok let me go check on her *getting out the bed*
(Beyonce) I'm coming with you *getting out the bed*
(Jay) *Looks at Beyonce* Maybe you should put some clothes on first *laughs*
(Beyonce) Shut up i'm about to grab my rob *laughs*
Beyonce grabs her rob and as soon as she puts it on Hazel and Kiara knocks on the door
(Beyonce) Come in
(Hazel, and Kiara) SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) *confused* What is this *looking at the food Kiara is carrying* 
(Jay) O_o
(Kiara) Hazel wanted to make you guys a breakfast in bed to thank you for her birthday party yesterday
(Beyonce) Awwww that's so sweet aint it baby
(Jay) Yes it is thank you Hazel and you too Kiara
(Kiara) *Walking over with the tray of food* Don't thank me this was all Hazel's idea now get back into bed. Hazel did all the cooking all I did was watch her and clean up the mess *giving Bey and Jay the trays who is now back in bed*
(Kiara) Ok ima leave you guys alone
(Beyonce) Thanks *looking at the food*
(Hazel) *jumping into bed with Jay and Bey* I made you a new kinda food
(Jay) *looking at the food* MMmmm I can't wait to try it
(Beyonce) Me either 
(Jay) Good you try it first baby
(Beyonce) *looks at the food* What is it Hazel
(Hazel) It's cereal 
(Beyonce) What kind of cereal
(Hazel) Its a surprise cereal 
(Jay) Ohh what is in here Hazel
(Hazel) Ummm Oreos, candy corn, yogurt, skittles, cheerio' s and MILK! 
(Beyonce) Mmmmm yummy. Baby taste it
(Jay) Ummm Hazel baby daddy is not hungry soo imma let mommy eat the whole thing
(Beyonce) Nice try baby we are eating this together 
(Hazel) Aint you gonna eat
(Beyonce) It's aren't and yes we are *Beyonce takes one of the two spoons and hands it to jay than grabs the other one* Baby we are gonna try it together 
(Jay) Ok
Beyonce and Jay both took a spoon of Hazel's cereal and ate it
(Jay) Oh my god! 
(Hazel) What's wrong daddy
(Jay) Nothing *spitting the cereal into a napkin* It's good baby
(Hazel) Yaee!! Do you like it mommy
(Beyonce) Yes I do baby *swallowing the cereal*
(Jay) Kiara!!
(Kiara) *walking back into the room* Yes 
(Jay) While we finish our wonderful breakfast could you get Hazel dressed
(Kiara) *laughs because she knew the breakfast was horrible and knew that Jay just wanted to get rid of Hazel so he wont have to eat the rest of the food* OK!
Hazel and Kiara leaves 
(Jay) This is horrible 
(Beyonce) *takes another spoon full of the cereal* I like it
(Jay) That is nasty 
(Beyonce) Not really you just gotta get use to it. Here try some more
(Jay) Beyonce that is nasty I don't want anymore 
(Beyonce) O well more for me.
(Jay) *shakes his head* So are you going into the studio to day
(Beyonce) Yep *still eating the cereal*
(Jay) I can't believe you are really eating that
(Beyonce) I can't believe you're not
(Jay) *laughs* What time are you leaving because I wana come too I have a few songs I wana work on
(Beyonce) *Now half way done with the cereal* Ummm as soon as I finish this and get dressed  
(Jay) Ok so do-
Beyonce Gets up ans runs to the bathroom and Jay follows her
(Jay) Baby are you ok
(Beyonce) *pukes* I'm *pukes* fine
(Jay) *Holds her hair* You don't look fine
(Beyonce) *pukes*
(Jay) Let it all out baby *laughs*
(Beyonce) *flushes* Shut up
(Jay) That's what you get for eating Hazel's surprise cereal
(Beyonce) Shut up before I make you kiss me
(Jay) *Silence* 
(Beyonce) That's what I thought now help me off this floor so I can take a shower and brush my teeth. 
(Jay) Ok
Beyonce and Jay both brushed their teeth and took a shower together and got dressed. Jay put on some jeans and a t-shirt and Beyonce put on a pink jogging suit.
(Jay) Beyonce did you put on some panties
(Beyonce) Why you all up in my business 
(Jay) Because the panties you asked me to get out for you is still sitting on the bed
(Beyonce) O well I guess I didn't  *Kanye shrugs and walks out the room*
(Jay) Nasty ass
Jay and Bey grabbed Hazel and headed to the studio but on the way the went through McDonald's drive through for a quick meal.
*In the car Jay is driving and eating Beyonce is on the passenger side eating and Hazel is in the back in her car seat eating*
(Jay) Beyonce you are greedy eating again
(Beyonce) Well I puked up my breakfast
(Jay) Even if you didn't throw up you still would be eating
(Beyonce) *laughs* SO! 
(Jay) What ever anyway-
(Beyonce) Baby pull over
(Jay) Why? 
(Beyonce) Just do it
Jay pulls over and Beyonce gets out the car and starts puking again
(Jay) *Still sitting in the car* Well I'm not hungry anymore. Beyonce are you ok
(Beyonce) *pukes* yea I'm fine *getting back into the car*
(Hazel) Mommy are you sick
(Beyonce) No I'm ok
(Jay) Baby I think you need to go to the doctor this is the second time you puked today
(Beyonce) I'm ok I promise lets go to the studio 
(Jay) *looks at Bey* Ok *pulls off*
(Hazel) Mommy can sing me a song
(Beyonce) *puts a piece of gum in her mouth* Sure, what do you wana hear
(Hazel) Marry had a little lamb
(Beyonce) Ok but daddy gotta help me out
(Jay) Do I have to
(Beyonce and Hazel) YES!!
(Jay) OK
Jay rapped while Beyonce song they basically remixed marry had a little lamb just for Hazel. And soon they was at the studio.
(Jay) Ok baby you can go in the both first since you have an whole album to record and i'll watch Hazel
Beyonce took about 6 hours recording her I am...Sasha fierce album. Jay was becoming restless so he ordered some food. Hazel was ok she loved coming to the studio with her parents. Beyonce didn't get finish recording until about 10pm it took longer than she thought so as soon as she was done they went home and went straight to bed. It's about 3am
(Beyonce) *running to the bathroom*
(Jay) *waking up* Now what
Jay gets up and follow Beyonce into the bathroom
(Beyonce) *pukes* Baby go back to *pukes* bed *pukes*
(Jay) lord knows I want to but I'm about to take you to the hospital 
(Beyonce) *pukes* I'm o *pukes* k
(Jay) You really gona tell me that while you're puking
(Beyonce) * wipes her mouth* I'm not puking anymore see I'm ok now lets go back to bed
(Jay) No lets get dress and go to the doctor
(Beyonce) You're not gonna let me go back to bed are you?
(Jay) No so get dressed
(Beyonce) Fine!!
Beyonce and Jay gets dressed and goes to the hospital and the doctors start running a whole bunch of tests on Beyonce and after they got done they left Jay and Beyonce in the room they have been waiting on the test results for about a hour now.
(Beyonce) Did you tell Kiara we was leaving
(Jay) *half sleep* Yea I told her
(Beyonce) What time is it
(Jay) After 4
(Beyonce) What is taking so long
(Jay) I don't know baby
(Beyonce) Baby you can go to sleep if you want to
(Jay) I'm trying
(Beyonce) O i'm sorry I'll let you sleep
(Jay)Thank You
(Beyonce) * Silence*
(Jay) *Silence*
(Beyonce) Baby!
(Jay) Yes Beyonce

(Beyonce) Could you go get me some chips I'm hungry
(Jay) It's 4:13am 
(Beyonce) I don't care I'm hungry
(Jay) Beyonce
(Beyonce) Shawn!
(Jay) *takes a deep breath* OK!!
(Beyonce) Thank you baby and could you get me a pickle too and something to drink
(Jay) What do you want to drink 
(Beyonce) What do they have in a vending machine to drink
(Jay) *getting irritated* Beyonce probably something full of sugar
(Beyonce) That's perfect :-)
(Jay) *walks out the door*
(Beyonce) I love you baby
About 5 minutes later Jay returns and gives Beyonce the snacks and sits back in the chair
(Beyonce) Thank you baby but ummm where is my pickle
(Jay) *Really Irritated* They don't sale pickles in vending machines
(Beyonce) You couldn't go to the store I mean like I really want a pickle
(Jay) Number 1 I doubt if there is a store at 4:20 in the morning and Number 2 even if there was a store open I wasn't gona go
(Beyonce) Please gas stations are 24 hours
(Jay) Beyonce NO!
(Beyonce) Fine! *Rolls eyes*
(Jay) Damn now I'm hungry. Can I have some of your chips
(Beyonce) NO!!
(Jay) I don't feel like going back down there
(Beyonce) Well I guess you not hungry
(Jay) I got you 3 bags of chips and I can't have any 
(Beyonce) NO!!
(Jay) Well can I at lease have some juice
(Beyonce) Then what am I suppose to drink after I finish these chips
(Jay) You are stingy 
(Beyonce) O well
(Jay) You know what give me these chips *snatches a bag of Beyonce's chip*
(Beyonce) If you open my chips ima get off this bed and bite yo fingers off
(Jay) Is that a threat 
(Beyonce) No! It's a promise now quit playing and give me my chips I'm hungry
(Jay) Nope *opens chips*
(Beyonce) You think I'm playing with you *Gets up off the bed*
As soon as she gets up the doctor walks into the room
(Beyonce) You are really lucky
(Jay) I like to think so 
(Doctor) Sorry to interrupt but I have you're results 
(Beyonce) Ok what's wrong with me why am I throwing up
(Doctor) It's just case of morning sickness
(Beyonce) 2 questions doctor 1 don't it have to be morning for me to have morning sickness I was throwing up in the afternoon and the middle of the night and 2 don't I have to be pregnant 
(Doctor) To answer your first question no it don't have to be morning for you to experience morning sickness and-
(Jay) So why is it called morning sickness 
(Doctor) Because it usually occurs in the morning 
(Jay) O.ok
(Doctor) and 2 you are pregnant
(Beyonce) *starts choking on her chips* WHAT?!
(Jay) *Stands up * What?
(Doctor) You are pregnant
(Beyonce) How far alone am I
(Doctor) We wont no for sure until we do a ultrasound but judging by your hormone levels you should be around 2 months maybe 2 and half
(Beyonce) Really?
(Doctor) Yes now I'm gonna go get the ultrasound tech and we are gona take a look at the little one
(Beyonce) Ok
(Doctor) Ok I'll be back in about 2 minutes
The doctor leaves
(Beyonce) Baby did you here that
(Jay) *In shock* O_o
(Beyonce) Baby!!
(Jay) Yea
(Beyonce) Did you hear what she said
(Jay) Yes *walks over and kiss Beyonce* I'm so happy
(Beyonce) *fake smiles*
(Jay) Baby what's wrong
(Beyonce) Nothing
(Jay) It is something wrong
(Beyonce) Jay are sure we are ready for another baby 
(Jay) I'm 10000% sure. What about you
(Beyonce) I don't know
(Jay) What you mean you don't know
(Beyonce) My new album is about to drop and then I got the Ellen show to do
(Jay) Beyonce are you serious right now
(Beyonce) Baby I-
(Jay) Are you thinking about an abortion 
(Beyonce) Shawn I-
(Doctor) knock knock are you ready to see your baby
(Jay) *silence*
(Beyonce) Yes 
(Doctor) Ok lay back and lift the gown
Beyonce did as she was told and Jay is sitting in the chair pissed off
(Ultrasound tech) Ok this may be a little cold so bare with me
(Beyonce) Ok
The  ultrasound tech pored the gel on Beyonce's stomach and starts rubbing it in with what ever that thing is called (sorry lol I don't know the name of it)
(Jay) What is that?
(Doctor) That's your baby heart beat and look here that little thing right there *pointing to the screen* That's your baby
Jay focus his attention on the screen and the doctor noticed Beyonce wasn't looking at the screen
(Doctor) Umm Mrs. Carter is something wrong
(Beyonce) No why do ask
Jay looks at Beyonce
(Doctor) Because you are not looking at the screen so I thought that there maybe something wrong 
(Beyonce) *laugh* I'm ok 
Jay shakes his head and focuses his attention back on the screen. Beyonce took a deep breath and looked at the screen and instantly started crying
(Doctor) Mrs. Carter are you sure you're ok
(Beyonce) *sniffs* I'm ok how far along am I
(Ultrasound tech) You are about 2 1/2 months
(Doctor) I was right :-)
(Beyonce) *crying* Could yall please give us a minute
(Doctor) Sure we are finish here anyway. I'll go get your release papers and prenatal pills and i'll be back in about 10 minutes
(Beyonce) *sniffs* OK
The doctor and the ultrasound tech leaves
(Jay) And you want to abort our baby. Beyonce how selfish can you be
(Beyonce) Baby I-
(Jay) Don't baby me!! I-
(Beyonce) I don't want to abort our baby. And I'm sorry that thought even crossed my mind.
(Jay) *kisses Beyonce* I'm sorry I yelled and baby we can do this don't worry we did it once so we can do it again
(Beyonce) You don't have to apologize and baby after hearing her heartbeat and seeing her I love her already.
(Jay) How do you know it's a girl 
(Beyonce) I don't but what I do know is I let it
Jay kisses Beyonce and the nurse returned with the discharge papers and her prenatal pills.
(Nurse) Ohh lord here yall go again. You know a hospital is a place for business not sex
(Jay) *laughs* It was kiss
(Nurse) I never forget a face or a butt I remember yall two
(Beyonce) *laughs* It was a kiss
(Nurse) And that's what got yall here in the first place 
(Jay) Don't you suppose to be giving us some paper work so we can leave
 (Nurse) *laughs*  ok take one of these everyday with water and here is a list of do's and don'ts and if you follow all of these rules you should have a pretty healthy baby and also take one of these before you go to bed this will help with the morning sickness. Also here is your pictures from the ultrasound *hands pics to Beyonce* And you are free to go we will see you in a few weeks 
(Beyonce and Jay) Thanks!
Jay helps Bey put her coat on and then the leave. They arrived back at home at a little pass 6am and when they opened the door Kiara was standing there in tears
(Kiara) *Crying*  I have been trying to contact yall for hours
(Jay) Where is Hazel?


To Be Continued......
I know this one was kind of boring and short but like I had writers block writing it so sorry I promise the next one will be better.  
    






























   


  


















  

















6 comments:

  1. Awwwww shit what the hell happen to hazel don't tell me Keri came back lorddd great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What happend to Hazel?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what happened 2 Hazel?? i bet keri or her man took her!! and no it wasn't boring. loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found this blog and i love the stories

    ReplyDelete