Sunday, March 4, 2012

Success & Negativity "With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity" (Update 2)

Chapter 3 (Beyonce)


*Phone conversation between Kelly and Beyonce* (Beyonce) Whats up girl (Kelly) Nothing much. (Beyonce) Oh did you tell yo mama about the video shoot Monday (Kelly) Yea I told her but like...... (Beyonce) Like what? (Kelly) You know how she can be she busy focusing on her work. I don't even think she realizes how important this is to. (Beyonce) Just hang in there girl it a get better. (Kelly) I know that but when, I've been waiting since last year. And even if it do get better I wont notice I barely see her and when I do she is on the phone talking to some big business person not paying any attention to me. (Beyonce) Well you know if you need attention your always welcoming to stay with me, you know if you feel neglected. (Kelly) Thanks Bey but I think ima try to work out with my mama. (Beyonce) Ok girl but the offer is always on the table. (Kelly) Thanks but that's enough talk about how my like sucks sooooo what did Lydelle want, why did he come over. (Beyonce) Girl he bought me a necklace that set him back for at lease two-thousand dollars. (Kelly) Really girl?! (Beyonce) Yes, and he also wanted to wish me good luck tonight. (Kelly) Girlllllllll I gotta get me a Lydelle! (Beyonce) *laughs* Girl he is great I can really see myself spending the rest of my life with him. (Kelly) You really know how to pick em' Bey he is a really good choice because if this music thing don't work you know he'll be there to take care of you forever. (Beyonce) I know girl I love him sooooo much I can't imagine what my life what be like without him. (Kelly) Im soooo glad your happy. (Beyonce) Thanks girl but we both need to get ready for the show so text me when your on your way to the salon. (Kelly) Alright Bye girl (Beyonce) Bye.
 (Beyonce) Let me call Tavia and Toya to make sure their getting ready. *Beyonce dials Latavia and gets no answer so she dials Letoya and she don't get an answer* (Beyonce) I wonder whats that about... O'well I guess i'll see them at the show


 Chapter 4 (Shawn Carter - Jay~Z)


(Kanye) Yo man this track is hot I cant believe that you basically free styled like you aint use no pencil or paper man that's genius. (Jay~Z) I know man one day ima be know as the lyrical king. Ima be winning Grammys and signing girls boobs like Pac and Biggie. (Kanye) Me to dog like real talk I can see both of us up there like thanking the fans. *Kanye than stands on the table and rolls his notebook like a Grammy* (Jay~Z) Man get yo ole bigheaded ass down before you break your neck. (Kanye) Man shut up I just won a Grammy and im thanking my people. First of all I'll like to thank my record label Roc Nation and all the people who help put my album together *Jay~Z shakes his head* (Kanye) And last but not least I would like to thank my fans its be..... *Before Kanye could finish the table breaks* (Jay~Z) That's what your dumb ass get *Kanye gets up and shrugs* (Kanye) What ever man *Jay~Z is now laughing his but off*  (Jay~Z) Man you alright (Kanye) Yea im straight, at lease until my mama come down here and see her table. (Jay~Z) Well I guess that's cue to leave. (Kanye) Oh so you gone leave after you broke the table (Jay~Z) Nigga you broke the table (Kanye) What even i'll see you tomorrow (Jay~Z)  Alright


Chapter 5 (Beyonce)


The girls have 10 minutes before the show start and Beyonce and Kelly is dressed and ready to go onstage but Latoya and Latavia haven't showed up yet.


(Beyonce) Like seriously where is they at w go on in 10 minutes (Kelly) I don't know I've been texting and calling them and I still haven't got an answer. (Beyonce) This is crazy like i've had it up to here with both of them. They come late to all the rehearsals then they wana leave early like honestly they are acting like this now I wonder how they are gona act when we really become famous  (Kelly) Right! 


It's 2 minutes before the show and Letoya and Latavia finally show up.


(Beyonce) Where have ya'll been we have 2 minutes the show and we haven't even rehearsed yet. (Latavia) Does it really matter we've practiced today already. (Beyonce) So what you can't ever practice to much. (Latavia) Well I can (Beyonce) You know what I dun had up to here with your attitude. (Latavia) So what bite me. (Beyonce) I just might do that.(Kelly) Ok that's enough lets figure this out after the show. (Letoya) Right chill both of you. We're sorry we're late. (Latavia) Well I'm not. *Beyonce rolls her eyes* (Beyonce) SURE!

During the performance Beyonce noticed that her father was talking to someone she couldn't make out  who it was.


(Tina) You guys was great today. (Lydelle) Yea you really was (Beyonce) Thanks, Hey mom do you know who daddy was talking to. (Tina) No, but i'll go find out. I'll meet ya'll at home I have to close up the salon. (Beyonce) OK! (Kelly, Latavia, Letoya,) Bye Mama Tina (Lydelle) Bye Miss Tina (Tina) Bye. (Lydelle) So how about I take all of you out for a congratulations dinner. (Beyonce) Sure, but could you give us about 10 minutes and we'll meet you outside. (Lydelle) Sure! *Lydelle then leaves to go wait out side* (Beyonce) So why was ya'll so late today. (Latavia) Beyonce we don't have to answer to you. You are not our mom. (Kelly) Latavia chill all you've been doing is lately is keeping up drama (Latavia) Ummm Kelly no one asked you. (Kelly) So what didn't no one have to ask me we're suppose to be a group. (Latoya) We was late because we were trying to find a new manager. (Beyonce) A new manger for what? (Latoya) Because we don't think we're been treated fairly. (Beyonce) What do mean my father treats all of us the same (Latavia) So how come either you are Kelly sings lead. (Kelly) So this is what its about jealousy (Latavia) Kelly I'm sooo sick of you no one is jealous of you, neither of of (Beyonce) You need to chill Tavia if you and Toya think ya'll think y'all need a new manger fine! Lets go eat. (Latavia) I'm not going out to eat im going home. You coming Toya (Letoya) Yea


Beyonce, Kelly, and Lydelle than heads to the Jack In A Box for dinner. Latavia and Letoya heads to Latavia house and Mathew and Tina are left alone in the salon


(Tina) So who was you talking to? (Mathew) That was the manger for Columbia Records and he wana sign the girls as Destiny's Child. (Tina) Really?! that's great. (Mathew) I know (Tina) So why don't you look happy about it. (Mathew) I am its just that after the video shoot Monday we have to move to New York. (Tina) What! Oh My God (Mathew) I know the girls are gona have to leave all their friends and switch schools. (Tina) Beyonce leaving Lydelle she is gona be tore up over this and Solange is just starting to make friends (Mathew) Well Beyonce has a choice to make she either follow her dreams or stay here and forget about her dreams. I'll talk to her after the video shoot Monday, I need her to be focus on the video.


Chapter 5 (Shawn Carter  Jay ~Z)


(Gloria) Shawn how did it go today in the city? How many demo tapes did you and Kanye sell (Jay~Z) We sold a total of 272 demo tapes. (Gloria) That's really good i'm really proud of you. (Jay~Z) Thanks mom but from now on call me Jay~Z its my rap name. (Gloria) If I wanted to call you Jay~Z I would of named you that Shawn. (Jay~Z) Ok mom so what did you do today. (Gloria) I have a surprise for you. (Jay~Z)  What is it? *Gloria hands Jay Z an envelope* (Jay~Z) What is this? (Gloria) Open it and see *Jay~Z opens the envelope and notice thousands of dollars in it* (Jay~Z) What is this for (Gloria) Its 12 thousand dollar and its all the money we have left and I want you to have it. (Jay~Z) What are you giving this to me for. (Gloria) I want you to take it and all the money you have saved up and start your own record label. Shawn if you can sell almost 300 demo tapes standing in the middle of Time Square imagine how many records you can sell with the right equipment and help. (Jay~Z)  Mom I can't take this what if fail this is all the money we have. Mom if I fail we will be living in and out of homeless shelters and you want be able to afford school for Jamel and the twins. (Gloria) And what if you don't fail. Jay I believe in you.



3 comments: