Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bonnie & Clyde

First of all I have a few S/Os to give first s/o to Blue Ivy Carter who today turned 2 months today awwww and next s/o to Jillian ( @bubblii_jillian) for helping me with my last update. and finally s/o to @singitlike_kels,  @yivialo, Alete, Dominique, and nequabjay, for their positive comments. Ok next I want to thank everyone for reading the views are crazy so far I'm up to 1270 page viewers so please keep reading and sharing with all yall followers and please keep retweeting my links. And Last the story is about to get interesting because Bey is moving to New York ENJOY!!!!!! (BTW sorry about the mistakes in the previous updates I don't read them over before I publish so my bad but I just read them myself and I was a little embarrassed so for now on I am gonna read them over)


So the story picks up in New York City where Beyonce and her family moved to and also Jay and his family. I've skipped a few years a head to make the story work Beyonce and Jay are both 23 years old and Beyonce has been living in New York City with her family for about 3 years now and Jay and his family just recently moved out of Brooklyn into New York City and both Bey and Jay has made successful careers for themselves. And now Beyonce is working on her first solo album Dangerously In Love and she and Jay has yet to meet until now.....


Chapter 13 (Jay Z)
*In Roc-A-Fellow-Studios*

(Kanye) So you wanna go out and get some drinks after we leave here
(Jay) Nawl man I can't I got something to do after I leave here 
(Kanye) Oh cool man I'm rolling with you then
(Jay) I'm only going to the studio to work on this new track 
(Kanye) You always working man what is this one called "Imma Workaholic and Haven't Had A Date In Years"??
(Jay) HA HA HA very funny but NO!
(Kanye) Oh my mistake is it "I'm Soooo Depress Because My Girlfriend Dumb Me For Another Nigga"
(Jay) Man shut the fuck up
(Kanye) Man I'm just saying its time to get over her there is other fish in the sea. Ciara is not that cute anyway especially with them long as toes of hers.
(Jay) Man what ever I been over her
(Kanye) Sure, what ever that's what all depress people say. But anyway whats the name of the song you working on
( Jay) Bonnie & Clyde its a duet
(Kanye) O.ok who did you get to sing the course
(Jay) I ask Beyonce 
(Kanye) Ohhhhh really what time yall gonna be at the studio she sexy as hell
(Jay) You are not coming this is our first time meeting and I don't need you scaring her off
(Kanye) I am not gonna scare her off all I want is her number
(Jay) I SAID NO!!!
(Kanye) Man what's wrong with you you aint never not wanted me at the studio with you when you working on new material. What's so different about this time
(Jay) *Silence*
(Kanye) I know what it is. You like her her don't you
(Jay) *Silence*
(Kanye) You really like her, Now how the hell you gonna like this chick and you aint never even met this girl before
(Jay) Because Imma grown ass man and I do what I want. Now I gotta go i'm suppose to meet her there in about 20 minutes I gotta go
(Kanye) Alright Captain

Chapter 14 (Beyonce)
*At Kelly's House*

(Kelly) So guess what Bey
(Beyonce) What?
(Kelly) My mama is coming to live with me
(Beyonce) Really? that's great
(Kelly) I know right she completed her program and she is doing soooooo much better. She is out of that whole depressing slash I don't want anything to do with my daughter phase she was going through
(Beyonce) That is really good I am so happy for both of you
(Kelly) Yea she is flying in next week i'm so excited and I can't wait but i'm leaving tonight I'm going to Houston to help her pack up the old house so i'll be back next week with her
(Beyonce) I am so happy for you do you want me to come with you
(Kelly) No we haven't seen each other in like 3 years we need some mommy daughter time.
(Beyonce) Well I guess Imma be here all by myself since Michelle went back to Houston to visit her family for a month and Solange and Danielle took Julezs on a family vacation. So what am I suppose to do for the next two weeks.
(Kelly) Awwww poor Bey I don't know *laughs* But You will be fine 
(Beyonce) I guess but I gotta go, so I guess i'll see you next week
(Kelly) Yep but like where are you going 
(Beyonce) I'm about to go to the studio and record a song with Jay Z
(Kelly) Really and why are you just not telling me this
(Beyonce) Because its nothing special 
(Kelly) I guess 
(Beyonce) Yea but I gotta go I'm suppose to meet him there in like 20 minutes
(Kelly) Ok but we don't now him like that what studio are yall gonna be at
(Beyonce) His Roc-A-Fella Studios
(Kelly) O.ok I guess i'll see you next week *hugs Bey* Bye sis
(Beyonce) Bye
 
It's about 7pm and Beyonce is just arriving at the studio and Jay is already inside working on the track

Chapter 15 (Jay-once)
*Beyonce enters the studio*

(Beyonce) Hi, I'm Beyonce *shaking jay hand*
(Jay Z) and I'm Jay Z but some how I think you already knew that, Kinda like I already knew who you are
(Beyonce) I was only trying to be nice
(Jay Z) I know I'm only messing with
(Beyonce) Well enough messing with me. What do you need me to do?
(Jay Z) Basically all I need from you is to sing this chorus and hook.
(Beyonce) Sounds easy enough 
(Jay Z) Alright lets see what you got baby girl
*Beyonce walks inside the recording booth and began singing and Jay is memorized and gets lost  in his thought*
(Jay Z) *Thinking* Man this girl is beautiful I gotta fine away to make her mine. I've only known her for like 5 minutes but I can already name a hundred things I like about her.
(Beyonce) So how was that *Breaking Jay's thought
(Jay Z) That was great
(Beyonce) So what else can I help you with
(Jay Z) Well you can tell me how this sound after I'm done editing it.
(Beyonce) Ok 
*Jay is working on editing the song* 
(Jay Z) So what kind of name is Beyonce anyway 
(Beyonce) Its french
(Jay Z) So you're Creole 
(Beyonce) I got little running through my veins
(Jay Z) O.ok
(Beyonce) So what's your name I know yo mama aint name you Jay Z
(Jay Z) Its a secret
(Beyonce) What ever you know I can just Google it right
(Jay Z) How about we make a deal 
(Beyonce) I don't make deals with people who don't tell me their names
(Jay Z) Just hear me out
(Beyonce) Fine
(Jay Z) I'll tell you my name if you come out with me tonight
(Beyonce) Ok.
(Jay Z) Lets get out of here
(Beyonce) I thought you was editing the song
  (Jay Z) I just got done
(Beyonce) Ok where are we going
(Jay Z) I know this place where we can go and get a drink 
(Beyonce) Ok so i'll follow you up there
(Jay Z) Or we both can take my car
(Beyonce) So what about my car
(Jay Z) It will be fine we can come back and get it tonight when we leave the bar
(Beyonce) A Bar?
(Jay Z) Its cool its a jazz bar its very quiet 
(Beyonce) Ok I trust you
(Jay Z) Lets go

About 15 minutes later Beyonce and Jay Z are in the bar hitting it off pretty well.

(Beyonce) So are you gonna tell me your name now
(Jay Z) Its Shawn but you can just call me Jay Z
(Beyonce) *Laughs* What if I just called you Jay
(Jay Z) Sure if I can call you Bey
(Beyonce) Sure.
(Jay) So how long have you been in New York
(Bey) For about 3 years but can we dance now this is my song
(Jay) Come on
*They walk on to the dance floor and began dancing and once they started it was like they were the only two in the bar*
(Beyonce)*Thinking* Oh my god he smell soooo good what ever cologne he is wearing is sending chills up my spine. And why am I feeling so safe in his arms when this is the first time I've been out with him. I feel like god put him on this earth for me. I never wanna leave his arms
*Just than the song was over and Jay breaks her thoughts*
(Jay) You wana get a drink
(Bey) Sure

Beyonce and Jay stayed in the bar drinking talking and laughing all night and before they knew it, it was 3am and the bar was closing 

(Beyonce) Omg I can't believe we've been in here this long
(Jay) I know time flies by when your having fun but lets get out of here 
(Beyonce) Alright
*Inside of Jay Car*
(Jay) So do you want me to take you home or to go get your car
(Beyonce) I had a lil to much to drink I can't drive home
(Jay) Ok put your address in the GPS and i'll take you home

Beyonce put her address in the GPS and in about 30 minutes Beyonce was home. For about 2 weeks since the bar Beyonce and Jay has been out every night except this particular night there was a storm and it knocked everybody power out so Beyonce decided to let Jay stay the night at her house.

(Beyonce) I can't believe how hot it is in here because of the power outage the central air isn't working.
(Jay) Yea I'm about to burn up
(Beyonce) We are both sitting here damn near necked and its still hot
(Jay) Well I guess we have to make the best of it
Jay then grabs Beyonce and they start kissing. (Jay) Baby I wanna taste you so fucking bad. Jay and Beyonce makes their way to the bed and Jay wastes no time tearing Beyonce clothes off. He than starting planting soft kisses from her lips to her navel.  (Beyonce) I want you to taste me. That's all Jay needed to hear before he began. (Jay)  I'm about to really make love to her. I'm about to show her how a real man put down. I spread her legs wide I slowly took her panties off I knew she was into because when I peeked up at her she was biting her lips and her eyes was close which was a big turn on so I went head first in. I started to lick her up and down left to right and I know I was doing it right because she starting moaning. (Beyonce) This was the first time I was ever ate out and it was the best feeling in the world all I could think about was feeling him inside of side of me. (Jay) I started licking faster and deeper and at this point I wasn't even doubting my self anymore because by the way she was scratching up my back I knew I had to be doing a damn good job after she came I knew it was time to let my manhood do the rest of the work so slid the condom on. (Beyonce) When I saw him put the condom on I knew I was in BIG trouble at this point I wonder if I could take all of him but all that erased out of my mind when I felt him inside of me for the first time and right than in there I knew he mine forever.
(Beyonce) As soon as the tip of his manhood went inside of me I gasp. (Jay) You ok Bey do you want me to stop (Beyonce) No keep going I wanna feel all of you in side me . The deeper he went in the more pain I felt and the more pleasure and the pleasure overcame the pain. He keep making slow but powerful strokes in and out of me and I was speechless the only words that could say was YES!!!! (Jay) I was giving it to her slow because I knew she was still a virgin. We was chest to chest and I could of sworn I saw a tear fall down her eyes. (Beyonce) I started sucking on his neck hoping he didn't notice the tear but if he did I don't think it matter because me sucking on his neck turned him on even more. I knew it because he started moving faster and faster. And all the pain I was feeling had disappeared.
(Beyonce) Faster Jay I whispered in his ear (Jay) Ok baby what ever you want. I knew she had came at lease three times already while I was inside of her because of the way her body trembled against mine.  But the way she just whispered in my ear just turned me on ever more. So I went as fast as I could and hearing her moan and call out my name made me go even faster. She was the first girl I've been with that can take all me inside her. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I'm pretty blessed. Next thing I know I was about to come 
(Beyonce) I Love You 
(Jay) I Love You Too. And at that very moment I knew she was mine for ever.


7 comments: