Monday, March 5, 2012

Fights and Breakups

Sorry about the mistakes in my last update I forgot to read it over. And also thanks for all the support I'm happy ya'll are enjoying it. Thanks for your love in support. :-)


Witness the fight between Kelly and her mom




Chapter 7 (Beyonce) 


Its Sunday night and Kelly is staying at Beyonce house because her mom is working late again. 


(Kelly) So Bey have you talked to Latavia and Toya since yesterday. (Beyonce) Nope girl I don't have any words for either of them especially Tavia she really pissed me off so I guess i'll see them at the video shoot tomorrow after school. (Kelly) O.ok (Beyonce) So how is it going with your mom. (Kelly) Honestly instead of getting better it has gotten worse. (Beyonce) I feel so bad for you (Kelly) Well don't i'll be ok. Now can we go to bed. (Beyonce) Sure hit the light.


The next day after school everybody headed straight to the video shoot except Latavia and Letoya.


(Beyonce) *Getting her hair and make up done* Have you talk to them today (Kelly) No I haven't I don't even remember seeing them in school today. (Kelly) I know I've had it up to here with them two if they show up 10 minutes before its time to shoot the video ima... *Just than Latavia and Letoya showed up with some guy that no one seemed to notice but Kelly* (Latavia) What we miss *SILENCE* (Latavia) SO yall just gonna ignore us *Beyonce rolled her eyes* (Latavia) What ever. (Kelly) Who is that (Letoya) Who is who? (Kelly) The man ya'll just showed up with (Letoya) O his name William B. and he is me and Tavia new manager. (Beyonce) WHAT?! (Latavia) You heard her. (Beyonce) Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mathew) What? (Beyonce I want you to meet William B. Latavia and Letoya new manager. (Mathew) What? (Latavia) *Whispers to Letoya* I think Mr.Knowles and Beyonce should really get their hearing checked out *Letoya giggles* (William B.) Hello Mr. Knowles *He reach for Mathew's hand but Mathew doesn't take his* (William B.) Well ok then (Solange) Ok ladies its time to shoot the video.


While the girls are shooting the video for Bills, Bills,Bills Mathew and William B. began discussing him managing Latavia and Letoya .


(William B) Look I don't want to cause any trouble but Latavia and Letoya hired me to be their manager because they felt they was being mistreated. (Mathew) Well its a little to late for that and the girls don't need a second manager so on behalf of Latavia and Latoya I'm firing you. (William B) Well that's not possible (Mathew) No! Whats not possible is two managers managing this group that I built (William B.) Well its not possible because Latavia and Letoya sign a contract with me which starts tomorrow so if I leave they have to leave too.


Chapter 8 (Shawn Carter Jay~Z)


Its Monday after noon and Jay and Kanye is on a hunt to find a building to start their record company Jay~Z is the CEO and has already sign his first two artistes himself and his best friend Kanye. They come across a building that has a for sale sign on the window so they went in and on the forth floor there was an office that has already been furnished and  Jay fell in love with it


(Jay) Yo man I think this is it *Looking around the office building* (Kanye) Don't you want to be on a higher floor this is only the forth floor. (Jay) Nawl man this floor is perfect I was born December 4th so this works out perfectly (Kanye) maaaaaan here you go getting all emotional on me suck it up *Jay ignore Kanye's comment and takes a seat at the desk right in front of gigantic window* (Jay) Man this is fit for a King. (Kanye) So this is it (Jay) Yep welcome to Roc Nation (Kanye) Alright man lets go drop some hits *Kanye phone begins to ring and Bills Bills Bills began to play as his ring tone. (Jay) What the hell I know you don't got that male bashing ass song on your phone as your ring tone. (Kanye) Man don't judge me this is the shit and can't deny it. (Jay) Yea that is the shit do and the lead singer is sexy as hell (Kanye) She alright but she don't look better than my new girl (Jay) Yo new girl? (Kanye) Yea look at her *Shows Jay a pic of his new girlfriend* aint she sexy as hell (Jay) HELL NAWL!!! She look like a alligator after its been beating a couple of times. (Kanye) Man what ever this wifey. *Kanye then close his phone and he and Jay head up to the fifth floor to record both of their first albums Reasonable Doubt and The College Drop Out* (Jay) By the way this is Rock-A-Fella Records.


Chapter 9 (Beyonce)


After the video shoot everyone met up at Beyonce house for a meeting including William B


(Mathew) So yall really believe that it was a good idea to hire a new manager behind my back. (Latavia) Honestly yes, me and Toya feel like ya'll is miss treating us so hiring a new manager was the best thing for us. (Mathew) Letoya and do you agree (Letoya) Yes I do. (Mathew) Imma give it to ya'll straight because I have more important things to talk about. I'm managing the whole entire group and I don't need nor want a co manager (William B) Well we've all ready discussed this Mathew (Mathew) That's Mr. Knowles to you. (William B) Mr. Knowles you know what we want (Mathew) And I don't think you're hearing me I'm the top dog here its either I'm managing them or they're fired. (Latavia) You don't have to fire me I quit. *Latavia gets up and walk out* (Letoya) I do to, you can mail us our checks for Bills, Bills, Bills *Letoya follows Latavia out the house and so does William B* (Beyonce) Wait what just happen. (Mathew) It look like we just lost two of our members. (Kelly) So Destiny's Child is over. (Mathew) Nope its just the beginning, do you remember the guy I was talking to the other day at the salon during yall performance (Beyonce and Kelly) Yea... (Beyonce) What about him (Mathew) Well he owns Columbia Records and he want to sign yall. *The girls starts jumping up and down and screaming* (Mathew) There s just one thing. (Beyonce) Oh I know we lost half the group (Kelly) Right and Columbia Records wanna sign DC4 not just DC2 (Mathew) Actually that's not it I've already replace them with Michelle and Farrah and both are from New York. (Kelly) The Dancers from the video shoot? (Mathew) Yep (Kelly) That's great (Beyonce) So what's the problem (Mathew) Problem is the record label want's all of us in New York by Wednesday (Beyonce) O.ok cool dad I'm still not seeing the problem (Kelly) Wait how long are we gonna be there (Mathew) Forever (Beyonce) *Already getting teary eyed* And I'm suppose to leave Lydelle. (Mathew) It's either you follow your dreams or stay here and forget about them. (Kelly) I have to talk to my mom I'll call you later *Kelly and Beyonce hugs* (Kelly) It will be okay Bey see ya later ok *Beyonce is now crying* Ok *sniffs*


 Kelly is now at home trying to get her mothers attention.


(Kelly) Mom!!! (Kelendria) What do you want I'm busy (Kelly) I have to talk to you it's important. (Kelendria) *Focusing on her computer not even looking at Kelly* Can't it wait to later I'm trying to put food on our table. (Kelly) No it can't (Kelendria) Uggggg WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!!! (Kelly) Me and the girls was sign to Columbia Records today. (Kelendria) Ok is that all (Kelly) No, we all have to move to New York. (Kelendria) I'm not moving to New York (Kelly) Why not? Mom this could be what we need a change of scenery. (Kelendria) No. (Kelly) But mom (Kelendria) You heard what I said now get out of my office and go to your room I don't want to talk about it anymore. (Kelly) No (Kelendria) What did you just say. (Kelly) I said no! No I'm not about to go to my room and no this conversation is not over. Its time for you to give your daughter some attention (Kelendria) Kelly I don't have time for this get your ass out of her so I can finish my work!!!!!!!! *Kelly then grabs her mom laptop and phone off the table and throws both of them together with all her might they hit the window and goes through its so Kelendria laptop and Blackberry are flying out the second floor window of their home. (Kelendria) KELLY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!! (Kelly) You're whats wrong with me every since daddy died its like I don't even have a mother *Kelly is holding back tears* *Kelendria than smacks Kelly across her face which causes her to fall to the ground*  (Kelendria) Don't you ever disrespect me like that in my own house. *Kelly is now crying uncontrollably* (Kelendria) Now get the fuck out of my office (Kelly) You know what mom how about I get out your life. I'm moving in with Beyonce and the Knowles and I are moving to New York on Wednesday. Good Bye

2 comments: