Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waiting To Exhale

 S/O To @aletabeystan1  @Alexus_______  @KingBNation_04  @mixedchick_xoxo  @BeyJay_LaLaMelo  @Ash_Trinalana and  @ObeyMyThugness 
thnx for retweeting my links and all the nice comments I've reach over 3000 views now!!!!!! 


Last Time
(Beyonce) *holding back tears* Shawn come here!!!
(Jay) Alright here I come right nooow *Walks into the room carrying two dinner plates* Who was that on the phone
(Beyonce) Read this *Hands him the phone*
(Jay) *puts plates on the table and begin reading the text message*
*After a few seconds he was done and Beyonce is now in tears*
(Jay) *Looks at Beyonce* Baby look
(Beyonce) *walks away*
(Jay) BEYONCE!!!! WAIT!!!  *follows her*
 

and now......


(Beyonce) Honestly Shawn what do you wan't me to do want
(Jay) Are you gona let me explain
(Beyonce) Ok! Is it true did you cheat on me?
(Jay) Baby I--
(Beyonce) Don't lie to me Jay!!
(Jay) Yes I did
(Beyonce) *Now walking away again crying* I want you out of my house
(Jay) *Following her* Beyonce can I just explain
(Beyonce) EXPLAIN WHAT SHAWN!!!!!!!!! How instead of spending the day with me you decided to go fuck around with some dirty hoe. Oh wait or do you want to explain how stupid I looked trying to befriend this girl after you slept with her. Or would you like to explain to me how you got a baby on the way
(Jay) Baby I am sorry it was a mistake
(Beyonce) O that's nice Jay so yo dick accidentally went inside her cooch really
(Jay) Beyonce it was ----
(Beyonce) Was those her panties in my bathroom that I touched 
(Jay) Yea, but baby I'm sorry
(Beyonce) You had sex with her in my hotel room than had sex with me the same night  *crying*
(Jay) Look I'm sorry what can --
(Beyonce) Just get the hell out my house 
(Jay) Beyonce
(Beyonce) NOW SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want talk about it 
(Jay) Ok so where am I suppose go
(Beyonce) You can go to hell for all I care... but before you go I want you to pack yo shit and leave my house keys on the table *Slams guest bedroom door in Jays face*
(Jay) FINE!!!!!! If that's want *Punches door*
(Jay) OWWWWW FUCK!!!!! shit that hurt. Man I can't believe this girl is pregnant what the hell am I gonna do with a baby *Jay is now packing his things up* omg I can't believe this shit how can I be so stupid.


About 45 minutes Later Jay was done packing some of his stuff he decided to go stay in a hotel until Beyonce calmed down but on his way out he ran into Beyonce


(Jay) Can we just talk
(Beyonce) Could you give me my house keys and leave
(Jay) Ok but I am truly sorry
(Beyonce) What ever
(Jay) I'll be back in a few days to get my stuff and my Maybach.
(Jay) Bye
Beyonce just slammed the door in his face and broke down she cried herself to sleep on the sofa and when she woke up she decided to watch a movie and eat some ice cream
(Beyonce) I can't believe he cheated on me after all we've been through
*Beyonce phone ring but she ignored the call*
Why in the hell he keep calling me like im suppose to for give him. *Just than Beyonce got an idea*
I know what i'm about to do. I know what will make me feel better. *Beyonce gets up off the sofa and goes into Julezs bed room and grabs his toy wagon* 
(Beyonce) I know how imma fix his ass.
Beyonce goes into Jay closet and seen that he took most of his everyday close but left every suit that he owned. Jay suit collection raged from 1500 hundred dollar suits to 10 thousand dollar suits
(Beyonce) *takes deep breath* hurt me now im about to hurt him *Beyonce is now snatching all of Jay suits and shoes down off the hangers and began throwing them into Julezs wagon but before she even got half of Jays suits and shoes into the wagon it had became to full so pushed the wagon out side and put all of his things into his Maybach and repeated her self like 15 times and by the time she got done she was tired and out of breath and the Maybach was full of all Jay's old and brand new suits shoes hats and ties*
(Beyonce) Damn this stupid as nigga got a lot of suits. *Beyonce grabs a can of  lighter fuel and gets into the Maybach she than drives it out of the drive way gets out and begin to poor the lighter fuel all over the car and all over Jay's clothes. Than she lit a match and through it inside the car and sat on the porch and watched as all of Jay clothes and car burned.
(Beyonce) Sitting here and watching all of his shit burn made me feel a little better. Now I just wish I could beat that bitch ass
10 minutes later some one had called the fire department and while they was putting out the fire Ty, Kelly, and Angie pulled up.
(Kelly) Oh my god Bey are you ok *Looking at all the smoke and fire trucks*
(Beyonce) Yep I'm fine
(Angie) Beyonce what was on fire?
(Beyonce) Jay's car
(Ty) The Maybach?
(Beyonce) Yep!
(Kelly) Well forgive me Bey but you don't look sad about it and where is Jay
(Beyonce) Well I'm not sad about it and I don't know where he is
(Kelly) Beyonce maybe you should call Jay and tell him his favorite car caught fire
(Beyonce) Kelly I don't want to ---
(Fireman) *Interrupts Beyonce* I'm sorry to interrupt but do you know that it is illegal to set anything on fire 
(Beyonce) No, I didn't
(Fireman) Ok well miss please don't let it happen again
(Beyonce) I wont
(Fireman) Ok have a nice day everyone 
(Beyonce) Bye
(Ty) Bitch you burned his car up!? *Ty says this all geeked up and shit*
(Beyonce) Yep, his car, his suits, his ties, his hats,and his shoes
(Angie) Nooo Beyonce what happen
(Beyonce) He cheated on my me *crying* *sniffs* and he got another bitch pregnant
(Kelly) Omg Bey im so sorry
(Beyonce) Honestly I don't need your sorry I've head enough sorry's today to last me a good while I just want to go to bed so could yall please leave i'll be fine
(Kelly) Are you sure
(Angie) Right Bey we don't need you starting anymore fires
(Ty) Bey if you wana start another fire go for it!!!!!!
(Kelly) Ty shut up you're not helping the situation 
(Beyonce) I'll be fine I'm about to go to bed i'll see yall tomorrow bye *Gets up and goes back into the house*
(Kelly, Angie, Ty) Ok *leaves*
Beyonce cried until she fell asleep and she was woken up the next morning by a phone call
PHONE CONVERSATION
(Beyonce) Hello?
(Usher) Hey
(Beyonce) Who is this
(Usher) It's Usher 
(Beyonce) O... Ummm if you wanna do a collabo could you call back tomorrow
(Usher) That's not why I called, I called to see was you ok 
(Beyonce) Yea im fine why wouldn't I be
(Usher) You're everywhere on the internet, in the paper, on the news they keep saying you burned down your house
(Beyonce) What! That's a lie I didn't burn down my house I burned up Jays car
(Usher) You did What?
*The door bell ring*
(Beyonce) Usher I'll tell you about it later I gotta go
(Usher) Ok call me later
(Beyonce) I will *hangs up phone *
*Beyonce gets out of bed to see who is at the door and as soon as she opened it Jay hugged her*
(Beyonce) Jay get off of me *Pushes him away
(Jay I was so worried about you I heard the house caught fire
(Beyonce) Well it didn't now leave
(Jay) Can we talk
(Beyonce) No I said leave
(Jay) What ever just let me get the rest of my stuff 
Jay walked into the house and left Beyonce standing at the door he went straight into his closet and notice all his stuff was missing so he ran back down the stairs and confronted Beyonce who was still standing by the door
(Jay) Beyonce where is my clothes
(Beyonce) I burned them up
(Jay) Beyonce don't fucking play with me. Now ima ask you again where is my shit
(Beyonce) I'm not fucking playing with you I told you I burned the shit up
(Jay) *Trying to stay calm* So you telling me you burned up over 3 million dollars worth of clothes
(Beyonce) Yes I put all of your clothes into your Maybach and burned that too
(Jay) BEYONCE WHAT THE FUCK YOU BURNED MY CAR UP TOO!!! Beyonce I'm about to leave before I beat the shit out of you
(Beyonce) You aint gon do shit get the fuck out my house
*Jay than grabs Beyonce and throws her onto the coach and pins her down*
(Beyonce) What the fuck you gon do now HIT ME!?
(Jay) You know what I might just do that because you are really starting to piss me off
(Beyonce) Get the FUCK OFF ME *knees jay in the balls*
(Jay) OOOoooh Fuck Beyonce I'm about to beat the fuck out of you 
(Beyonce) And I want you too so yo stupid ass can go back to jail
(Jay) You know what you're not even worth it *Jay gets up and leave*


To Be Continued........
 

2 comments: