Friday, March 2, 2012

The Beginning

Background: Beyonce is currently a Junior at Houston School of Performing Arts and is living the life every teenage girl in school want. Beyonce is not the richest student at HSPA but is most definitely not the poorest. Beyonce was born and raised in Houston TX. in an upper class neighborhood. Her mother own her own hair salon and her father worked for Chrysler and both brought home a 3 figure salary  Beyonce has a younger sister name Solange, a nice group of friends Kelly, Letoya, and Latavia whom all share the same dream of becoming famous singers and a boyfriend named Lydelle who she would die for. She and Lydelle has been dating for the past three years and can nothing tear them apart. Beyonce life is perfect and predictable just the way she like it. 


Chapter 1 (Beyonce)


It's Friday Afternoon and Beyonce, Kelly, Letoya, and Latavia are practicing for a gig at Beyonce mother's hair salon Saturday.


(Letoya) O my God these shoes are killing me and i'm tired. (Latavia) Yea me too we've been practicing for hours and i'm tired. (Beyonce) Let's practice one more time everything has to be perfect for tomorrow. I don't want to get on stage in front of everybody looking a mess. (Kelly) Bey we have been practicing since we got out of school, we can practice some more tomorrow before the show. (Beyonce) *Folds arms* Fine we'll continue tomorrow. (Latavia) cool me and Toya will see yall tomorrow at 10am. (Beyonce) 8:30am (Letoya) I'm not getting up that early Bey. (Latavia) She's right that is a little early what about 9:00am (Beyonce) Fine.


Letoya and Latavia leave so now its just Beyonce and Kelly


(Kelly) Bey can we make this a slumber party my parents both are working double shifts again and I don't want to e home alone. (Beyonce) Of course, as long as you help me clean up this mess (Kelly) Sure


Kelly and Beyonce are cleaning


(Kelly) So whats been going on with you and Lydelle. (Beyonce) I don't want to talk about him tonight lets just make this a girl night O.K. (Kelly) Oh so there is trouble in paradise (Beyonce) No, its just he is starting to piss me off. (Kelly) What you mean piss you off how? (Beyonce) I love Lydelle but all he wan't to do is have sex and make out. (Kelly) *Shocked* You and Lydelle  had sex (Beyonce) of course not, we're just talking about it. (Kelly) Are both of you talking about it or is it just him (Beyonce) Just him


Meanwhile back at Letoya house


(Latavia) Thanks for letting me stay over I did not feel like going home tonight (Letoya) *laughs* Why not? (Latavia) Because I secretly borrowed my moms car and dented it last night. (Letoya) Oh my God really and she didn't notice this morning (Latavia) No, because I left before she woke up. (Letoya) Oh.ok (Latavia) Yea but anyway girl Beyonce is really starting to piss me off with that attitude of hers like seriously she think that just because she brought us together she tell us what to do. (Letoya) Girl, chill she just want everything to be perfect. (Latavia) What ever all I know is that she got one more time to say something smart to me and its gona be her ass (Letoya) Girl please .


The next morning all the girls are back at Beyonce house practicing for the show when Mathew and Tina (Beyonce Parents) walks into the room and interrupts them


(Beyonce) This better be important we was just getting into it. (Mathew) Actually it is smart ass.  (Tina) Watch your mouth Matt! (Mathew) Well she shouldn't have such a smart mouth (Beyonce) Sorry dad I wasn't trying to be disrespectful (Mathew) Its O.K (Beyonce) So what did yall come in here for. (Mathew) Oh yea. So I sent yall demo to Columbia Records and they like the song so yall have a video shoot Monday right after school.


All the girls begin jumping up and down a cheering when Lydelle walks in.


(Mathew) Well I guess i'll leave yall alone. (Latoya) Yea I think ima go too I have to go tell my mom (Latavia) and (Kelly) Me too (Beyonce) Ok i'll see yall later at the show. (Latavia, Kelly, and Letoya) Ok!!! (Lydelle) So bae whats all the excite meant about (Beyonce) Me and  the girls are shooting our first video for Bills, Bills, Bills Monday. (Lydelle) Really that's great *Grabs Beyonce and kiss her passionately on the lips* (Beyonce) What was that for (Lydelle) Im just so happy for you. *Beyonce smiles and blush* (Beyonce) I love you (Lydelle) I love you to and to show you how much I love you after your show tonight im going to take you where ever you want to go. (Beyonce) Really? (Lydelle)  Yep. *Beyonce smiles* (Beyonce) So what did you come over for. (Lydelle) Oh yea, I bought you something its kind of like a good luck present. (Beyonce) Really what is? (Lydelle) close your eyes. *Beyonce closed her eyes while Lydelle place a diamond necklace worth at lease 2 thousand dollars around her neck*  (Lydelle) Ok open your eyes (Beyonce) OH MY GOD!!!!! Lydelle you did not have to do this. (Lydelle) I know but I wanted to do something special for the love of my life, the women I want to spend the rest of my life with. *Tears began to form in Beyonce eye* (Beyonce) I love you sooooo much. *Beyonce and Lydelle Hugs* 


Meanwhile at Kelly's house


Kelly is now running through the house calling out for her mom screaming at the top of her lungs 


(Kelly) MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kelendria Kelly's mom) *Angrily* Kelly keep your voice down im on the phone (Kelly) Sorry mom but it's really important I have something to tell you. (Kelendria) Ugggg can you please hold on *Talking to the person on the other end of the phone* Kelly what do you want what is sooo important (Kelly) Me and the girls are shooting our first video mom this is what we've been waiting for our dreams are about to finally come true. (Kelendria) Good for you honey but im working right now ummm go do your hair or something *Hello talking back on the phone* 




Kelly goes to her room in tears and begin to write in her diary.


March, 12, 1997 
  Dear Diary, How can this be the best day of my life but im still sad. Every since daddy died in the war my life has changed sooooo much. All mom do is work and yell. She never pay any attention to me its like im raising myself I can count on my fingers how many times we actually ate dinner together since daddy died on my fingers. Its like were not even friends anymore.  I would do anything to get my mommy back. Beyonce said that she is acting this way because she is still grieving., But honestly how long do you have to grieve for me to get my mom back.
-Kelly :-(

Background: Shawn Carter aka Jay~Z is nothing like Beyonce he is the opposite the only thing they have in common is wanting to make it big in the music industry. Shawn was born in Brooklyn NY. and attend Brooklyn high. Shawn is what you called a bad boy it is only the third month of school and he has already been suspended three times for skipping classes. Now even though Shawn is not the most well behaved student he is the smartest he has already been voted class of 1998 valedictorian. Shawn is the oldest brother of three siblings a brother named Jamel and twin sisters Jacquelynn and Brooklynn and has only one good friend named Kanye who he has been best friends with since elementary school. The reason why is because after Jay father left the family Jay vowed never to trust anyone. And as for girls Shawn and Kanye has one rule and that is to smash and pass. Neither of the two has ever been in a relationship longer than two weeks. They get what they want from the girl and ditch her

Chapter 2 (Shawn Carter)

(Jacquelynn) Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamel!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Jacquelynn yells while knocking on Shawn and Jamel's bedroom door but they still didn't answer so she walked in* Mom said get your asses up before were late for Saturday (Shawn) *says in a raspy voice* I know mama did not give your permission to cuss at us so I advise you to watch your month before I tell mama (Jamel) Right!!! Jakie (Jacquelynn) I told you to stop calling me that Jamel and Shawn you aint gonna tell shit unless  you want me to tell mom what I saw you and that ugly heffa doing in the car yesterday. (Shawn) *Throws pillow at Jacquelynn* GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!! *Jacquelynn smiles evilly and walks out* (Shawn) Ugggg she makes me sick

30 minutes later everyone is dressed and at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

(Gloria) So what is everyone doing after Saturday school today (Brooklynn) Well Jacquelynn and I are going over Aria house for a sleepover (Gloria) Ok just make sure you be back before 11 tomorrow because we have church. (Brooklynn and Jacquelynn) OK!! (Jamel) I'm going to shoot some hoops with my two bestfriends Rob and David. (Gloria) I want you back home before the street light come on and if your not back ima tear your ass up. (Jamel) Yes'mam (Gloria) And what are you doing Shawn. (Shawn) Ma im 17 do I really have to tell you where im going? (Gloria) You do if you wana go and get back in this house without a problem. (Shawn) Ok ma you don't have to go all gangsta on me. Me and Ye are going to the city to past out are mix tapes. (Gloria) First of all who is Ye? (Shawn) Kanye (Gloria) Oh. Well be back at 2am no later and if you stay over at his place I still want you in his house at 2am and I will call his mother to make sure. (Shawn) *laughs* You playing right (Gloria) Do I look like im playing? Now hush up and load the dishwasher so we can go. We leaving in 10 minutes. (Shawn) But its the twins turn (Gloria) But I told you to do it. (Shawn) Fine! (Gloria) What did you just say (Shawn) I said Yes'mam ( Jacquelynn) No he didn't momma he said... *Shawn cut her off in mid sentence* (Shawn) Jacquelynn don't you have something to do like paint your nails. (Jacquelynn) As a matter-of-a-fact I DO!!

3 Hours later Shawn and Kanye are in New York City passing out their Demo tape.

(Shawn) Yo man if we don't get signed soon I think ima just start my own record company and forget all this bullshit (Kanye) Yea that's what's up bro what are you gonna call it? (Shawn) I was thinking about something like My Diamond Nation. (Kanye) Bro seriously you might as well start wearing lip gloss and get a weave that sound like something a girl would name her Barbie dream house or some shit. You need something hard like ummm what's another name for a Diamond (Shawn) A Rock? (Kanye) That's it call it Roc Nation! (Shawn) I like that I should get  it tatted on my arm *spelling* R.O.C.K N.... *Kanye stops Shawn mid sentence* Man loose the K you're a man act like it *spelling* R.O.C Nation. And you know what else you need a new name that match your image like ummmm (Shawn) I like my name whats wrong with Shawn. (Kayne) Nothing if you anted to be a movie star. You want to be a rapper right? (Shawn) No shit (Kanye)  So your gona need something tough like Jay, yea Jay thats real good (Shawn) What the hell thats worst than Shawn Jay aint tough that aint no man's name (Kayne) Well! since you wana be picky add a manly letter on the end of Jay. (Shawn) A manly letter really Ye are you listening to your self what you want me to call myself Jay A Jay B (Kanye) No what about Jay Z (Shawn) Real talk Ye I kinda of like that (Kanye) I know its HOT right (Shawn) Yea but anyway lets go to your basement and lay some tracks out I got some song ideas for a new rap. (Kanye) What is it gona be about (Shawn) About how we struggling in the hood trying to make it out ima call it Hard Knock Life. (Kanye) Like Annie the little orphan maannnn Shawn do you have something you wana tell me about your sexuality. (Shawn) Man shut the fuck up do I look like I ride that way. (Kanye) Bro chill I was just messing with you lets go lay this track. (Shawn) Alright (Kanye) Shawn how many demo tapes you sell (Shawn) For Now ON Call ME Jay~Z  

5 comments:

  1. great sis.. I love it .. Good Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i've only just read the first chapter and i'm in love with your blog already! i really like how you're building up the characters and your style of writing is really nice, plus the length of this post was perfect! :D tehe keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete