Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome to 2008

First S/O to @VoiceTooSmooth for bringing a new reader to my blog. And S/O To my newest readers @HayvenhurstOnMJ @marsvsbounty and @MSKARISHA Thanks for reading!!!! And everybody please don't forget to comment below or tweet me your comments. This update basically starts a new chapter in everyone life so there is not a lot of drama in this but the ones that will follow this one will have a lot of drama in it but until than enjoy and please remember to share and retweet my links thank you

BTW: I don't know if yall remember but from my first blog Jay had two younger twin sisters Jacquelynn and Brooklynn and also a younger brother name Jamel well they are all grown up and appear in this blog and they will be in the next few


Last Time......
(Ty) Angie you not drinking 
(Angie) Because ummm
(Ty) Spit it out bitch
(Angie) Beyonce and Jay is not the only one with a big announcement 
(Kanye) Who else got a big announcement to make *Kanye is high as a kite right now*
(Angie) Me I'm pregnant
(Kanye) Well there goes my high 
(Jay) Mines too 
Jay and Kanye sobered up soooo quick   
(Ty) Well come on Solo Kelly and Chelle if yall riding with me you bitches betta come on
*Solo Ty and Solange leave*
(Kanye) Angie I think we need to go to we got a lot to talk about
(Angie) Ok
Kanye and Angie say their good byes and than leave and Bey and Jay cleaned up and went to bed and about 3am Beyonce gets a phone call
Phone Conversation
(Beyonce) Hello
(Tina) I'm in Jail and I need you to come get me 



Now..........
(Beyonce) In jail! (shocked)
(Jay) *wakes up* who in jail bae
(Beyonce) My mother, mom what did you do
(Tina) I'll tell you about it later just come get me NOW before my blood pressure raise
(Beyonce) Ok im on my no *Beyonce gets out the bed and hangs up the phone*
(Jay) Beyonce what happen what did she do
(Beyonce) *getting dress* I don't know I just know that I gotta go get her i'll be back
(Jay) Wait help me i'm coming to
(Beyonce) Jay I gotta leave now its gonna take too long for me to help you get dressed. I'll be back bae i'll tell Solo to meet me up there. Bye *kisses Jay than leaves*
Meanwhile.....
(Angie) We've been talking about this for like 3 hours i'm tired and I want to go to bed
(Kanye) This is important we got a baby on the way what is we gonna do with a baby
(Angie) We are gonna raise it and be good parents now are you staying the night or what because I'm about to go to bed 
(Kanye) I 
Kanye was interrupted by Angies phone
(Angie) Hello
(Kanye) So you gonna answer the phone in the middle of our conversation
(Angie) This conversation been over
(Kanye) What ever *Walks away*
(Angie) Sorry girl whats up 
(Beyonce) My mama was arrested and I can't reach Solo so could please meet me at the police station 
(Angie) Of course I'm on my way now 
(Beyonce) Ok *Hangs up phone*
Angie grabs the keys off the table and was almost out the door
(Kanye) Where you going I thought you was tired
(Angie) Mama Tina was arrested I am about to go to the hospital
(Kanye) I'm coming with you
(Angie) I thought you was mad about the baby
(Angie) Girl I love you and no I'm not mad about the baby I'm happy to have a little Ye running around here. I'm mad because you didn't tell me
(Angie) Well I'm sorry 
(Kanye) Ok
Kanye and Angie leaves 
AT the police station Beyonce arrived first and when she was walking in she heard someone calling her name
(Beyonce) *turns to see who is calling her name* Why wasn't you answering yo phone and hey Ty
(Ty) Hey Bey
(Solange) Its almost 4am I was sleep but whats going on I out your message 
(Beyonce) I'm about to fine out now
(Beyonce) Excuse me officer ummmm can you please tell me whats going on with my mother
(Officer) Who is your mother
(Ty) Do you live in a box or something how the hell you not gon no who Beyonce mother is
(Beyonce) Ty please
(Ty) It was a honest question
(Officer) Ummm what is your mother name M'am
(Beyonce) Celestina Knowles
(Officer) Ok I see her right here, and it says she has been arrested for assault and battery , property damage, and disturbing the peace 
(Beyonce & Solange) What?!
(Ty) Damn Mama Tina a G
(Beyonce) Ty shut the hell up. Officer how much is bail 
(Officer) Her bail has been set to 10,000 dollars
(Beyonce) Ok do you take credit cards because I don't carry cash
(Officer) Sure
(Beyonce) *Hands officer her credit card* So when will she be released
(Officer) Well it take about 10 minutes to process your credit card than after that we will release her but since she out on bail she may not leave New York until her court date
(Beyonce) Ok
About 15 minutes later Tina was released
(Tina) What took yall so long to get here *Hugs Bey Ty and Solo*
(Beyonce) We've been here it was them talking all day
(Solange) Mom what happen
(Ty) Right!!
Just than Angie and Kanye show up
(Beyonce) Well yall are a little late now don't you think
(Angie) We got here as soon as we could what happen *looking at Tina*
(Tina) After I left the party last night I went home and your father wasn't there so I went to his office and I didn't see him in there either so I was on my way out and I saw Gina (Tina's best friend) And she ask me was I looking for Matt I said yea and she told me she seen him go into the studio about 5 minutes ago. So I went into the studio and I saw him getting his manhood suck by some trifling bitch so I grab her by her weave and through her on the ground and than she attack me. But you know I'm to old for all that fighting so I started picking up the studio equipment and I beat her ass with it and Mat was trying to sop me but I beat his ass to and I guess the manager heard all the commotion and called the cops
(Solange) So daddy was cheating on you
(Beyonce) Solange-
(Tina) Your father has been cheating for a long time now this was just the first time I caught him I'm sick of him and after this blows over i'm filing for a divorce
(Beyonce) Mom but you told me to forgive Jay
(Tina) I know and that's because he truly is sorry your father has no regrets instead of him following me down here he chose to leave with the tramp and on top of that * Tina starts to cry* he has a son on the way 
(Solange, Ty, Angie, Beyonce, and Kanye) What?!
(Tina) Yea she do any day now its a boy
(Beyonce) Mom I'm so sorry
(Solange) Me too
(Angie) We all are
(Tina) It's ok i'll be fine
(Ty) Mama do want me to beat her As- but again for you
(Tina) No Ty its ok
They leave the police station 

Angie and Kanye went back to Angie's house, Ty drove Solo's car home and Solange, Beyonce, and Tina went back to Miss Tina house and stayed the night and the next morning Bey went home and explained the whole situation to Jay. Now skipping a few years a head it is 2008 and it is April 2nd 2 days before Bey and Jay's wedding. Tina and Mathew divorced and so did Solange and Daniel. Mathew son Nixson is now 3 years old, Jay and Keri's daughter Hazel is now 2 1/2 years old and lives with Beyonce and Jay  and Kanye and Angie's daughter Kenya is 2 1/2 years old. Kanye and Angie married before Kenya was born and has been in love every since and Angie is pregnant again and this time with a boy she is do any day now. Tina and Mathew has not really talked since they got the divorced. Hazel lives with Bey and Jay because Keri was not ready to be a mom her career was just starting to kick off so she decided to give Jay full custody and visits when ever she can, Since Hazel was born Keri saw her about 10 times. Hazel knows that Keri is her mom but looks to Beyonce as her real mother and Beyonce calls Hazel her daughter. Beyonce and Solange forgave their dad for what he did but they still don't see him that much unless he is bringing Nixson over for a play date with Hazel and Julezs who is by the way 4 years old now. Ty is dating someone named Jaylynn (Lynn) and Kelly and Michelle are still single. Jay's legged  healed up really well he got the cast removed a few days before the birth of Hazel and got the brace removed sometime last month so his leg is okay now. And the studio manager dropped all the charges against Tina she just had to pay for all the damages. 


*At Bey and Jay's house* It's night time and Bey and Jay just put Hazel in the bed and now they are in their bed room laying in the bed talking


(Jay) Why do you always sleep in my T-shirts don't you have your own pajamas to sleep in
(Beyonce) Yes I do but I like sleeping in yours 
(Jay) Why 
(Beyonce) Because I like smelling the scent of your cologne it makes me feel extra sexy
(Jay) So a female smelling like men's cologne is sexy to you
(Beyonce) *laughs* You know you like seeing me in your clothes
(Jay) Yea I do but as not as much as I like seeing you without clothes on
(Beyonce) *laughs* O really 
(Jay) Now you already know *kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) *Breaks kiss and smiles*
(Jay) So is your father gonna give you away at our wedding Saturday
(Beyonce) No, he said h don't want to give me away to you
(Jay) Well forget him we don't need him anyway
(Beyonce) He is still gona be at the wedding tho
(Jay) What's the point of him coming if he don't want to do his job
(Beyonce) I don't know but honestly I'm happy that he coming
(Jay) Ch-
(Beyonce) Be nice please he is my father
(Jay) Yea but what kind of father don't want to see his daughter happy. Beyonce I'm not sure if I want him there
(Beyonce) Baby he is my father and I love him
(Jay) Do you love him more than me
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up  love both of yall in two different ways
(Jay) You hurt my feeling 
(Beyonce) What?!
(Jay) No you have to apologize 
(Beyonce) Awww I'm sorry baby *laughs*
(Jay) I forgive you *Jays starts tonging down Beyonce*
Jay starts to get hard so he climbs onto Beyonce but they was interrupted Jay when they heard a knock on the door
(Jay) Do she always know when we are about to have sex 
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up Jay *gets up and open the door for Hazel*
(Beyonce) Hi honey whats wrong 
(Hazel) Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight
(Beyonce) *Picks up Hazel* what's wrong with your room 
(Hazel) I don't like it anymore I wana sleep wit you tonight please mommy
(Beyonce) *Looks at Jay*
Jay gives Beyonce a hell no kind of a stare 
(Beyonce) How about if mommy stay in your room with you tonight until you fall asleep
(Hazel) No! I wana sleep with you and daddy *Hazel starts to cry*
(Beyonce) Ok baby you can sleep with us tonight 
Beyonce carries Hazel into the bed and cuddles her and soon after that Bey and Hazel was both sleep
(Jay) *Watching Bey and Hazel sleep* Man look at my too favorite girls sleeping. I really wish Beyonce was Hazel biological mother. I don't regret my daughter but I do regret what I did to conceive. When Keri showed me the DNA result papers I was sooo happy but the look and Beyonce face nearly killed my soul. I could tell she wanted to cry but she stayed strong for me thats why she is the only one for me. And even though Hazel is not daughter she treats her like she is a rare ruby or like royalty or better yet treats that girl like she is an angel. And Hazel loves her sooo much.
*Jay got lost in his thoughts and eventually feel asleep*


The Next Morning (The day Before the wedding)
*Jay is in the kitchen feeding Hazel when Beyonce walks in*
(Beyonce) *Kisses Jay* Hey babe is Hazel almost done
(Jay) Yea why
(Beyonce) Because I'm taking her shopping and than we are gonna get medi pedis
*Even though Hazel is 2 1/2 she knew exactly what that was so her eyes got really big*
(Beyonce) *laughs* Look at her face she looks just like you when she does that she is just lighter skinned   
(Jay) Because she is daddy's little girl. But Beyonce you don't think she is a little to young for finger nail polish
(Beyonce) *picks up Hazel from out her high chair than kisses Jay* Don't worry she will be fine its just pink and its only for one day i'll remove it after the wedding. Now bye baby we gotta go before we miss our appointment and please don't forget to go down to call the flower shop today to make sure they got our order right than call your brother and sisters to remind them to pick up their clothes at 6 and check the mail  *Beyonce leaves*
(Jay) Ok!
Jay did as he was told and called the flower shop and he was on his was to the mailbox when his phone rang 
(Jay) Hello
(Keri) Jay it's Keri and I'm coming to town tonight and I wanna see Hazel I miss her so much
(Jay) Ok well you can see her tonight but not for to long me and Beyonce is getting married tomorrow and we want her at her best tomorrow 
(Keri) I forgot about yall wedding well can I come over around 5
(Jay) Sure but you have to be gone by 8 so Hazel can get some sleep
(Keri) Ok I'll see you than
(Jay) Ok!
They hang up and Jay opens the front door so he could run outside and get the mail but when he opened the door and Jay's younger brother Jamel, Kanye, Ty, Jaylyn and some more dudes was at the door with some drinks 
(Jay) What are yall doing here
(Jamel) Is that how you greet yo little brother
(Jay) My bad lil bro whats up
(Jamel) Thats better
(Kanye) It's yo last night as a freeman and we plan to get you fucked up dog
(Jay) I can't drink Keri is coming by later and Beyonce and Hazel will be back any minute
(Kanye) Man chill they with Jacquelyn, Brookylnn, Angie, Chelle, Miss. Tina, Miss. Gloria and Kelly they one be gone half the day
(Ty) Right so lets enjoy
(Jay) Alright come in
About 45 minutes later all the guys was drunk and having a really good time until they heard a knock at the door
(Ty) Who the hell knocking at the door
(Kanye) Is it Keri
(Jay) Nawl she want be here to until around 5 what time is it
(Jaylyn) Its 3:28
(Jay) Hold on I get it 
Jay goes to the door and opens it. It was 2 attractive female cops at the door 
(Jay) Good noon officers do we have a problem
(Officer 1) Yes we do are you Shawn Carter
(Jay) Yes but what is the problem
(Officer 2) You are under arrest 


To Be Continued...............

4 comments: