Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Do Part 2 (SURPRISE!!!!!!)

Last Time......
(Pastor) The couple has decided to write their own vows Shawn you're first 
(Jay) I made a rap for you Beyonce I Shawn Corey Carter, take this unlawful lady to have and to hold And til the task force grow To hug her every corner til I get ash from the cold Or until I've amassed a fortune, too much cash for me to fold Fold under pressure I would never, ever, ever, ever Your secret's I treasure, for better or worse You'll always be my first love til death do us part. Baby I love you so much
(Pastor) Beyonce 
(Beyonce) *Crying* I wrote a song for you Baby, I love you you are my life My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side You're my relation in connection to the sun With you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome You are my raindrops, I am the seed With you and God who's the sunlight I bloom and grow so beautifully Baby, I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and mixed-up world I am in love with you
You set me free I can't do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I'm dangerously in love with you 
(Jay) Can redo my vows now please
*Everyone laughs*
(Pastor) Now do anyone have a reason to why these two should not be married
(Mathew) *Stands Up* I DO!!
(Tina) *pissed off* Mathew!!!!!!!
(Beyonce & Solange) Dad!!!!!!
(Ty) This family can't ever do anything right *whispers*
Now......
(Tina) Mat sit down!!
(Mathew) No I'm not gona sit here and watch as my daughter makes the biggest mistake of her life *Walking toward Beyonce*
(Beyonce) Dad this is my life and I'm grown I can do what I want
(Tina) Mat either sit or leave
(Jay) Mr. Knowles I love your daughter and I will never hurt her
(Mathew) I'm not talking to you and it's to late for that *looks at Hazel*
(Ty) Lawwwwwd its about to be some drama
(Angie) Ty not now
(Kelly) Mr. Knowles Shawn loves Beyonce and She loves him too so please stop you're embarrassing your self
(Solange) Actually all of us *looks at the pastor* I'm sorry about this
(Tina) Mat SIT OR LEAVE!!!
(Beyonce) Dad just leave I don't want you here anymore. Please just leave
(Mathew) Ok so you are gona choose him over me
(Tina) Good bye Mat
(Mathew) Fine *Mathew leaves*
(Beyonce) *Crying* Shawn I am soooo sorry
(Jay) There is no need to apologize now stop crying so we can get married
(Beyonce) Ok
(Jay) Pastor please continue 
(Pastor) Well since that's over do anyone else have any reason these to should not be married
*Ty steps out of line*
(Angie) Ty honestly 
Jay and Beyonce gives Ty a death stare 
(Ty) What I dropped something
(Beyonce) Can we just please get to the I Do's
(Angie) Please because this ratched family is about to send me into labor
(Pastor) Uggggg I'm tired Beyonce do you wana marry him
(Beyonce) Yes
(Pastor) And do you wana marry her *looks at Jay*
(Jay) Yes
(Pastor) Ok now I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride. *Bey and Jay kiss* Ok every one Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Corey Carter-Knowles 
The pastor was so frustrated after that he just walked out the church.
(Ty) Well that was awkward 
(Kelly) Ok you too save some for the honeymoon
*Bey and Jay breaks the kiss* 
(Beyonce) Shut up *laughs
Everyone started clapping and Bey and Jay walked down the isle as a happily married couple and after the wedding they party at the reception to about 3am and went home.
(Beyonce) So aint you gona carry me into the house
(Jay) It's either you or Hazel and she's sleeping
(Beyonce) How about I carry her and you carry me
(Jay) What do you think I am a body builder 
(Beyonce) Ch- no they have wayyyy better bodies now give me Hazel and carry us
(Kiara) *Hears Jay and Bey at the door so she opens it* How about if I take Hazel and tuck her in while you carry Beyonce
(Jay) I think thats a good idea *hands Hazel to Kiara and picks up Beyonce*
Jay carries Beyonce into the bed room and throws her on the bed and climbs on top of her and tries to undress her*
(Beyonce) Remember I'm on my period 
(Jay) Shit!
(Beyonce) sorry
(Jay) Its cool lets just talk
(Beyonce) Ok
(Jay) What time do we leave tomorrow for the honeymoon 
(Beyonce) At 12pm
(Jay) OK
Jay and Bey talks for the rest of the night about everything and wakes up the next moring about 9am they get dressed and packed for the honeymoon and they are all in the kitchen waiting on Hazel to finish her breakfast so they could leave its about 10:50am
(Beyonce) O baby did you get the mail 
(Jay) No not yet *feeding Hazel*
(Beyonce) I'll go get it
Beyonce goes to get the mail and returns back into the kitchen
(Beyonce) This is nothing but junk mail
(Jay) Did I get anything
(Beyonce) *looking through the mail* Ummmmmm yea 
(Jay) What is it
(Beyonce) I think it's from Keri's lawyer
(Jay) What?
(Beyonce) Baby don't even worry about she can't get full custody of Hazel *Opening the letter from Keri's lawyer than starts to read it*
(Jay) I know I'm just shocked she actually got a lawyer. Baby what does the letter say
(Beyonce) * Silence*
(Jay) Baby?! *Jay stops feeding Hazel and walks over to Beyonce and takes the letter and reads it*
Beyonce watched as Jay reads the letter with tears in her eyes. Jay reads the letter and balls it up and goes up to their bedroom.
(Beyonce) Baby wait! please talk to me *Follows Jay to the bed room and while she followed him she see's Kira in the hallway*
(Beyonce) Kiara please go to the kitchen and finish feeding Hazel 
(Kiara) Sure but is everything ok 
(Beyonce) Please Kiara 
(Kiara) Right away
Beyonce and Jay are both in their bedroom and Jay is in tears
(Beyonce) Beyonce baby do you wana talk about it
(Jay) Not right now Beyonce
(Beyonce) Baby-
(Jay) BEYONCE PLEASE!!! I just wanna sit in silence 
(Beyonce) But Shawn 
(Jay) You no what I'm out of here *Jay grabs his car keys and leave*
Beyonce tried to follow after him but he close the front door in face which caused her to stop and when she opened the door he was in his car and pulled off*
(Beyonce) *Crying* Why can't we ever just get a little piece of happiness 
Before Beyonce closed the door she see's the limo pulling up to the house and the limo driver steps out the car*
(Limo Driver) Do you need help with your bags Mrs. Carter-Knowles
(Beyonce) *Trying to hide the pain she was feeling from the driver* No actually we need to reschedule but i'll pay you for today
(Limo driver) *Noticing the pain behind every word Beyonce spoke and the pain in her eyes* Actually don't worry about you just take care of yourself ok
(Beyonce) *Nods* OK
The driver leaves
Beyonce had waited hours for Jay she tried calling him hundreds of times and got no answer but still continued to call him until she started going straight to voicemail so the last time she decided to leave a message 
(Beyonce) Baby please come home. Please talk to me I am your wife and you don't have to hide your feelings from me baby I love you please come
*Beeeeeeep*
(Beyonce) Shit *puts phone down* Kiara!!
(Kiara) Yes
(Beyonce) Where is Hazel
(Kiara) It's 3pm I put her down for her nap
(Beyonce) Thank you Kiara. How about you take the rest of the day off
(Kiara) Noooo I really need the money
(Beyonce) Don't worry about it I'll pay you for the rest of the day
(Kiara) Really?!
(Beyonce) Yea go head and enjoy yourself
(Kiara) Ok thanks *kiara leaves
After Kiara left Beyonce fell asleep on the couch and was woken up by the sound of her front door opening 
(Beyonce) Jay?!
(Ty) Shit!!  *walks into the living room with Bey*
(Beyonce) Ty what the hell are you doing here
(Ty) Well me and Jaylynn was planning on borrowing your house until you got back
(Beyonce) What?!
(Ty) Never mind that what are you still doing here you was suppose to been gone
(Beyonce) First of all what time is it?
(Ty) It's 5:00pm 
(Beyonce) Secondly what do yall think yall was about to do in my house while we was away and most importantly how did you get a key to my house 
(Ty) I hace my ways
(Beyonce) You no what- 
Hazel starts to cry and Beyonce hears her through the baby monitor
(Beyonce) I'll be back 
Beyonce goes get hazel calms her down and hands her to Ty
(Ty) Ummm Bey why are you giving her to me
(Beyonce) *Checks her phone and notice Jay still haven't called her back*  Ty please watch her I gotta go fine Jay I'll be right back
(Ty) *hands Hazel back to Bey) Beyonce what going on 
(Beyonce) It's Shawn he left
(Ty) Damn Bey yall haven't been married 48 hours yet and yall already on the verge of divorced
(Beyonce) No we are not. Its not me he's mad at. Well At lease I don't think he mad at me. 
(Ty) Beyonce what happen
(Beyonce) Before we left we got a letter from Keri's lawyer and it upsetted Shawn
(Ty) What did it say?
(Beyonce) It said Keri wants full custody of Hazel
(Ty) Ok so what the judge will never grant that 
(Beyonce) Actually he might
(Ty) Why?!
(Beyonce) Because Hazel is not Shawn's daughter Keri has been lying to us these past few years
(Ty) Yall didn't get a DNA test done 
(Beyonce) Yea it's right here
(Ty) Ok i'm confused so yall knew Hazel wasn't his so why is he so angry
(Beyonce) Because Ty when the results came back three months after she was born we had both fell in love with her and Keri disappeared so we tossed the results in the trash without looking at them. We assumed Hazel was his
(Ty) Oh
Just than Jay walks into the living room

To Be Continued....... 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh damn that post was everything wowwww and Ty is a fool hahaha he was trying house sit without permission lol great post update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog gets better and better. great post!!

    ReplyDelete