Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jay's Mystery Girl (Part 2)

First of all thanks for reading I'm almost at 3000 views so please keep reading and answering the polls and sharing with your friends and if you RT my links I'll give you a S/O at the beginning of my blog and if you help me get more people to read i'll shout you out btw if your not already FMOT @HereIVBey2.

Ok so yall remember what happen last time right it was only last night so I'm gonna do a quick review long story short Jay cheated on Bey with a mystery girl (Who will be reveled in this part) who than showed up to the after party and tried to befriend Bey knowing damn well she just slept with her man the night before. Jay decided to lie to Beyonce about missing his flight and being held up in NY just to go sleep with the mystery girl. So here is part 2 of Jay's Mystery Girl.. (BTW after yall fine out who the mystery girl is please don't hate me)

(Beyonce) Jay!
(Jay) Nice meeting you *Says dryly*
*The mystery girl walks away*
(Beyonce) O wait I didn't catch your name
(MG) I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later. I have to go now *Walks away*
(Ty) Ok that girl got some serious issues she needs to work out
(Beyonce) I know like why couldn't she tell me her name
(Kelly) Don't even trip about it
(Beyonce) I'm not it's just that was a little strange
(Angie) Girl don't even worry about her she ain't even all that cute
(Michelle) Angie don't hate she is cute
(Solange) But like what do her looks have to do with anything
(Kelly) Right!!
(Beyonce) Thank you Solange and Kelly
(Ty) Well if I wasn't gay I would so do her
(Beyonce) Ty really though
(Ty) Hell yea
(Jay) Can we change the subject now
(Angie) What's the problem, you act like you did her or something
(Jay) I just don't want to talk about her
(Angie) Did you do her
(Beyonce) What the hell Angie
(Ty) Right!! Angie what the hell you know Beyonce got Jay sprung.
(Solange) Right Jay wouldn't cheat on Bey if somebody laid the girl on top of him but booty ass necked
(Kelly) *laughs* Right Jay would never cheat and if he did i'm sure it would be with somebody that looked at lease half as good as Bey.
(Ty) Right!!
(Beyonce) I trust Jay I know Jay will never cheat on me right baby
(Jay) Right! *kisses Bey*
(Michelle) We don't need no PDA
(Solange) Shut up girl it was just a kiss you act like you aint never had sex in a public place before
(Michelle) I---
(Ty) Now you know Michelle scary ass is still virgin
(Michelle) Now is it wrong for me to want to save myself until marriage
(Kelly) Nope not if that's what you wanna do. Now can we please get some more drinks going I was tipsy but yall dun killed it
(Ty) I know that's right girl PREACH!
(Kelly) Come on Ty lets go get some more drinks
(Ty) Alright
*Kelly and Ty leaves*
(Jay) Yo Angie my home boy said what up
(Angie, Beyonce,Solange,Michelle) What home boy!!!
(Jay) Dang I didn't know it was 4 Angie's in the room
 (Beyonce) Shut up!
(Jay) Like I was saying ANGIE! my home boy Kanye said what's up
(Angie) Tell yo "Home boy to hit me up if he wanna find out"
(Jay) Good because here he come now walking with Kelly and Ty
(Jay) What up Ye
(Kanye) What up bro. Hi ladies and Ty
(Ty) Hey cutey *Looks Kanye up and down*
 (Kanye) Ummm I don't roll that way bro I was kinda feeling somebody else at this table
(Ty) What ever floats yo boat but i'm always available
(Kanye) That's nice to know
(Ty) Mhmm so if you aint feeling my sexy ass then who you talking about
(Kanye) I'm talking about Angie, How about I take you out
(Angie) I don't know you like that
(Kanye) And you never will if you don't give me a chance
(Jay) Its cool Angie gone head
(Angie) What you think Bey
(Beyonce) Can you take care of my cousin Kanye
(Kanye) Of course I got her
(Beyonce) Ok Angie go with him
(Angie) So thats it Bey
(Beyonce) Yea because Kanye know if something bad happen to you imma take my six inch heal and stick down his throat
(Kanye) What? please Beyonce Jay got my back * He is just joking*
(Kanye) Don't you Bro
(Beyonce) Do you
(Ty) *whispers* Hell no
(Jay) Sorry bro but she sexy as hell
(Ty) What I tell you
(Beyonce) Thank you baby *talking to Jay*
(Kanye) what ever so are you coming or what
(Angie) Yea i'll come
(Michelle) If anything happen between the two of you use protection
(Angie) Thanks mom *getting up to leave* will do


So Angie and Kanye leave and Jay, Bey, Ty, Solange, Michelle and Kelly stay to enjoy some drinks and by time the night was over everybody was drunk expect Michelle so she drove everyone back to the hotel and made sure they got in their rooms safely and the next morning Mathew and Tina invited everyone out to breakfast.
*At the breakfast*
(Tina) Whats wrong with you Solange you look sick
(Solange) I'm fine mom
(Mathew) Where you drinking last night Solange
(Solange) NO!
(Tina) I know you didn't let your sister drink Beyonce
(Beyonce) She had a few drinks
(Solange and Ty) Snitch
(Tina) Beyonce she is 20
(Beyonce) And in 2months she will be 21
(Tina) And she could of waited until she was 21 to drink
(Jay) Don't be mad at Beyonce Miss. Tina it was my idea to let her drink
(Mathew) And why am I not surprised
(Beyonce) Jay you don't have to do this. Dad Solange asked for a few drink so I gave it to her and why do you always have to say something smart to him
(Mathew) Because I don't like him and I think you can do much better
(Beyonce) Well dad I think you should let me be the judge of that
(Mathew) You no what I don't need this, Come on Tina and Solange and grab my grand baby we are leaving *Mathew than walks out the restaurant*
(Tina) I'm sorry Beyonce and Shawn I don't know what's wrong with your father but he is right about me leaving ima go get your sister together
(Beyonce) Ok mom
(Tina) I'll see all of yall later *Give Jay a look that says im not mad at you*
(Solange) See yall
(Everyone) Bye
*Mat Tina Solange and Julezs left so now its just Ty, Bey, Jay, Kelly and Michelle*
(Ty) All this drama before we even ordered though smh
(Beyonce) I know right
(Michelle) Wait has anyone heard from Angie since last night
(Everyone) No!
(Michelle) Well Imma go back to the hotel and try to fine her
(Kelly) I'll come with you
(Ty) And since I don't want to be left here with these two love birds imma come with yall
(Beyonce) Ok but remember the flight back home leaves at 12
(Michelle) Aright
*They all leave and now its just Bey and Jay*
(Beyonce) I'm sorry about my dad
(Jay) Its ok.. so do you know what your ordering
(Beyonce) Just some fruit i'm kinda hung over from last night
(Jay) Well I think I want some pancakes
*About 20 minutes later Bey and Jay finished their food and was just talking until the Mystery Girl walked in*
(Jay) Shit! *looking pass Beyonce head*
(Beyonce) What? *turning around*
(Beyonce) Why don't you like her she seem nice
(Jay) She act like a groupie
(Beyonce) Jay thats mean *calls mystery girl over to the table were they was sitting at*
(Jay) Now why you just do that
(Beyonce) Because I---
(MG) Hi Beyonce
(Beyonce) Hi
(MG) Jay
(Jay) Hello
(Beyonce) Would you like to sit with us?
(MG) *looks at Jay* Sure
(Jay) Beyonce lets go I'm not feeling well plus we need to pack the flight leaves in 2 hours
(Beyonce) Jay?
(Jay) Beyonce NOW!!! *Gets up and leave*
(Beyonce) I'm sorry
(MG) It's fine
*10 minutes later Beyonce met Jay in the car*
(Jay) What took you so long
(Beyonce) First of all I had to pay the bill and tip the waitress and secondly what is your problem
(Jay) I just don't trust her
(Beyonce) What ever
*They drive off*
Angie was back at the hotel with Kanye when Kelly, Michelle, and Ty arrived they both was ok. So fast forwarded to 2 months later
*Beyonce and Jay Z are in their kitchen cooking* (yes they're now living together)
(Beyonce) So like after dinner whats for dessert
(Jay) I had something special in mind *laughs and kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) Hmmm I kinda did too
*Jays phone ring*
(Jay) Aye baby can you get that for me while I finish in here
(Beyonce) Sure
*Beyonce goes into the living room to get Jay's phone and see that it is a text from an unknown number so she reads the text*

TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION 


(MG) Jay I would of called but I thought you would be with your girl around this time but what we did a few months ago at the hotel was a big mistake
*Beyonce thinking* Who the hell is this and what is she talking about well its only one way to find out ima text her back
(Bey) Ummm who is this and what mistake are you talking about
(MG) Jay don't act like you forgot about us having sex
*Beyonce is now pissed*
(Bey) What are you talking about and who is this
(MG) Jay this is Keri Hilson from LA, you know I showed up at you and your girl after party then we met again at breakfast.
(Bey) O'yea I remember you 
(KH) That's good because I'm pregnant and it's yours
(Beyonce) After reading that text message my heart dropped and I couldn't believe what this bitch just said. SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jay) What baby who was that on the phone *yelling from the kitchen*
*Jay phone rings again and Bey read the text message all it said was "Are you still there*
(Beyonce) *holding back tears* Shawn come here!!!
(Jay) Alright here I come right nooow *Walks into the room carrying two dinner plates* Who was that on the phone
(Beyonce) Read this *Hands him the phone*
(Jay) *puts plates on the table and begin reading the text message*
*After a few seconds he was done and Beyonce is now in tears*
(Jay) *Looks at Beyonce* Baby look
(Beyonce) *walks away*
(Jay) BEYONCE!!!! WAIT!!!  *follows her*


TO BE CONTINUED......











2 comments:

  1. LORD!! this mess girl pls..LOL poor BB. I hate Jay RN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! THAT WAS INTENSE!! that was such a bad way 2 find out. awww i feel bad 4 her. jay's bogus~

    ReplyDelete