Monday, March 19, 2012

I Do (Part 1)

Last Time.....
About 45 minutes later all the guys was drunk and having a really good time until they heard a knock at the door
(Ty) Who the hell knocking at the door
(Kanye) Is it Keri
(Jay) Nawl she want be here to until around 5 what time is it
(Jaylyn) Its 3:28
(Jay) Hold on I get it 
Jay goes to the door and opens it. It was 2 attractive female cops at the door 
(Jay) Good noon officers do we have a problem
(Officer 1) Yes we do are you Shawn Carter
(Jay) Yes but what is the problem
(Officer 2) You are under arrest 

Now.....
(Jay) Under arrest for what? *Jay quickly sobered up a little*
(Officer 1) For being sexy  *pushing Jay into the house*
(Jay) What the hell
(Officer 2) You heard her baby
(Kanye) Yea you heard her baby. Follow me ladies 
(Jay) Ty what is this shit
(Ty) I had nothing to do with this. 
(Kanye) *Calling from the next room* Jay and Ty bring yall asses in here this strippers aint free
(Jay) *Walking into the next room* Kanye they gotta go before Beyonce and my daughter get back here. I don't want my baby seeing half necked women I don't need her getting any ideas
(Jamel) Yo bro shut the hell up and enjoy. Aye yo ma do him first *pointing at Jay*
(Officer 1) Right away *She pulls Jay on to the coach and started giving him a lap dance*
Officer 2 walks over to Ty
(Ty) No bitch I don't roll that way sorry
(Officer 2) Ok yo lost
(Kanye) Well I do bring yo sexy ass over here
(Jamel) I do too
Officer 2 does a she was told and started dancing for Kanye and Jamel
(Ty) So I guess everybody getting a dance except me *hinting towards Jaylyn but he don't get the hint*
(Ty) Lynn if you don't get yo ass over here and do something strange for a piece of change 
(Lynn) All you had to do is ask *Gets up and starts dancing for Ty*
And before they knew it the officers and Jaylyn was dancing in the middle of the room and Jay Kanye Ty Jamel and the other boys from Roc Nation was throwing hundreds at them. Everyone one was drunk so drunk they didn't even here Bey coming in with Hazel its about 4pm and Hazel was sleep in Beyonce arms
(Beyonce) *Looking at the half necked strippers in her living room* Ummm hello 
Everybody stops and stare at Bey
(Jay) *mumbles under his breath* Shit!... Hey babe *Gets up and kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) What's going on in here
(Jay) Umm it's not what it looks like
(Beyonce) So those to half necked women aint strippers and Jaylynn is not standing on my glass table.
(Jay) *turns toward Jaylnn* Get yo ass off my table. Look babe please don't be mad this was Ye and Jamel idea
(Jamel) Bey this was Ye idea
(Kanye) Shut the hell up Jamel scary ass. Bey this Jay last night being a free man we just wanted to have fun
(Beyonce) I'm not mad at all *gives jay a death stare and whispers in his ear* Ima go lay down Hazel and when I come back I want every body out of here. OK
Jay nods and Beyonce carries Hazel to her room
(Jay) Ok yall gotta go 
(Kanye) She said she wasn't mad so lets finish out these dances 
(Jamel) I know man chill
(Ty) Yall stupid ass hell if yall don't think she mad. Come on Lynn lets finish this at my house
(Jaylynn) Ok!
(Jay) I need all of yall to follow him

(Officer 1) Yall still ole us for one more dance
(Officer 2) Right we need that money
(Jay) *reaching inside his pocket and pulls out a stack of hundred dollar bills* Here is a thousand dollars 500 hundred each now get the hell out my house.
(Officer 1) Ok rudeness
(Officer 2) Thanks
both of the officers take the money gather their thing and leave and the guys from roc nation follows them out the door
(Jay) What yall waiting on yall gotta leave too.
(Kanye) Alright I'll see you tomorrow at the alter 
(Jay) Alright Bro
(Jamel) Alright bro *hugs Jay*
(Jay) Alright lil bro tell mama I said hi 
(Jamel) Alright
Everybody was out the house and Jay cleaned up and Beyonce came back down stairs at about 4:50pm and Jay was just finishing cleaning up 
(Jay) Hey baby *kisses Bey on the cheek*
(Beyonce) I've already said hi to you
(Jay) Look bae I'm sorry ok this was not my idea
(Beyonce) Shawn I said I wasn't mad now did you do what I asked you to do before I left earlier
(Jay) Yea I did it
(Beyonce) What did I ask you to do
(Jay) Call the flower shop, call my brothers and get the mail
(Beyonce) Yep so where's the mail
(Jay) SHIT!! ok I forgot one thing I'll go get it right now *stumbles a little* 
(Beyonce) *laughs* How about you sober up a little more and i'll get the mail and make you some tea.
(Jay) No I'm ok i'll get the mail and make you some tea
(Beyonce) You sure
(Jay) Yea *walks outside and gets the mail*
After Jay came back in he made the tea and he and Beyonce sat on the couch and drinking tea and watching 227 its about 5:30 now and they hear the door bell ringing
(Beyonce) Who is that
(Jay) I don't know, was you expecting somebody
(Beyonce) No, was you
(Jay) Ummmm no
(Beyonce) Than who is it
(Jay) I don't know i'll get though 
Jay goes to open the door and its Keri
(Keri) Hey Shawn
(Jay) I forgot you said you was coming by today
(Keri) Well I didn't *walking into the house* Where is Hazel
(Jay) She is-
(Beyonce) Hi Keri
(Keri) Hello
(Beyonce) I thought you was gonna call before you came over
(Keri) Actually I did
(Jay) Yea bae i'm sorry I forgot to tell you 
(Beyonce) I'll go get Hazel *Beyonce leaves*
(Keri) I can't believe you're marrying her tomorrow
(Jay) Why not
(Keri) She is not your type
(Jay) I don't have a type
(Keri) Sure you do
(Jay) Whats my type then 
(Keri) *Keri moves closer to jay and rubs his face* I am
Keri kisses Jay
(Jay) *Pushes Keri away* What the hell is wrong with you i'm getting married tomorrow
(Keri) So what I want tell if you don't
(Jay) Keri you need to stop for real I love her and will never cheat on her 
(Keri) You already did so why not one more time
(Beyonce) Because if you do I will personally beat yo ass
(Jay) Beyonce look she kissed me
(Beyonce) I know I seen the whole thing, So Keri I want you to take yo big bird looking ass out my house before you fine my 6 inch heel up yo ass
(Keri) Ch- where is my daughter
(Beyonce) She is sleep now leave before I drag yo ass out of here and never come back Hazel doesn't need you
(Keri) What the heel you mean she don't need me that's my daughter!! NOW GO GET HER!! 
(Jay) Keri leave before I cal the cops
(Keri) So that's how you feel
(Jay) Bye Keri
(Keri) Fine! You will be hearing from my lawyer and imma fight for full custody and you will never see her. *Walks Out the door*
(Beyonce) Thirsty trick *Slams door right behind Keri* Baby don't worry about her she will never get custody of Hazel
(Jay) I know, im not even about to let her worry me but I need to ask you something
(Beyonce) What?
(Jay) Why are you being so cool about everything that's going on. I men like that kiss and the stripper and the drinking 
(Beyonce) Because I am getting married to the best man in the world tomorrow. *Raps her arms around Jay's neck and kisses him* And ummm
(Jay) And what?
(Beyonce) *laughs* Imma be on my period during our honeymoon 
(Jay) Beyonce don't play with me
(Beyonce) I'm not... sorry
(Jay) So you mean I have to wait until the second week of our honeymoon to make love to my wife
(Beyonce) Yes but after that I'm all yours
(Jay) Did you forget Hazel is joining us on the cruise during the second week. 
(Beyonce) Ok well we will bring Hazel with us the first week and drop her off with my mother the second week.
(Jay) Ok
(Beyonce) *kisses Jay* Ok Now lets go get something to eat I'm hungry
(Jay) I thought you said Hazel was sleep
(Beyonce) I lied she is in her room playing with Kiara
(Kiara is Hazel's nanny)
(Jay) Ok i'll go get Hazel and ask Kiara do she wanna come and I'll meet you in the car
(Beyonce) Lets make this a date Hazel just ate she will be fine
(Jay) OK
Beyonce and Jay leaves and return home at about 10 and goes straight to bed and wakes up about 7am make all the final preparations for the wedding and at 11:30 Beyonce and Jay are at the alter. Beyonce have on a beautiful white gown with diamonds perfectly planted on the corset and Jay was wearing custom made suit by polo his suit is all white . Bey's brides maids Kelly Michelle, Angie, Brooklynn and Jacquelynn  and her maid of honor Solange are all dressed in red. And Jay's men  Jamel, Kanye, Ty, Jaylyn and Daniel where matching Jay's all white suit except they had on red ties to match Bey's girls. Julezs was the ring boy and Hazel and Kenya where both flower girls. The church is decorated in beautiful red and white flowers. 
(Pastor) The couple has decided to write their own vows Shawn you're first 
(Jay) I made a rap for you Beyonce I Shawn Corey Carter, take this unlawful lady to have and to hold And til the task force grow To hug her every corner til I get ash from the cold Or until I've amassed a fortune, too much cash for me to fold Fold under pressure I would never, ever, ever, ever Your secret's I treasure, for better or worse You'll always be my first love til death do us part. Baby I love you so much
(Pastor) Beyonce 
(Beyonce) *Crying* I wrote a song for you Baby, I love you you are my life My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side You're my relation in connection to the sun With you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome You are my raindrops, I am the seed With you and God who's the sunlight I bloom and grow so beautifully Baby, I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and mixed-up world I am in love with you
You set me free I can't do this thing called life without you here with me Cause I'm dangerously in love with you 
(Jay) Can redo my vows now please
*Everyone laughs*
(Pastor) Now do anyone have a reason to why these two should not be married
(Mathew) *Stands Up* I DO!!
(Tina) *pissed off* Mathew!!!!!!!
(Beyonce & Solange) Dad!!!!!!
(Ty) This family can't ever do anything right *whispers* 

To Be Continued.......


4 comments:

  1. Beyonce should of just slap the hell out of Keri!!!!! Mathew what the HELL is your problem???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri A;ways trying to complicate things and Ty be having me DYING LAUGHING! But Mathew I mean honestly your daughter is getting married to someone she love and you actin a fool! Just pissed me off! >____<

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear Mathew is just....smh. great post!! i love how much bey loves Hazel. keri needs a life lbvs. great post. loved the wedding scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah great post sis. I still hate Keri. Matthew smh!!. You're a mess those BB & Jay's song for the vows LMFAO this was so great.

    ReplyDelete