Monday, March 12, 2012

Jay's Mystery Girl (Part 1)

S/O To Alete, Dominique and Liren from B Fam on Facebook for helping me with this one. :-) I really appreciate it. And remember after you read this update scroll down and comment and answer the poll questions please and thank you.


Ok lets do a quick recap so far Beyonce and Jay has been the perfect couple for the last few months.  Bey just got done filming Dreamgirls and she was pissed at Jay for showing up at the hotel late and when she went into the bathroom she saw something.


(Beyonce) *looks into the mirror* OMG WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!? JAY!!!!!
(Jay) *wakes up and runs into the bathroom* What's wrong?

(Beyonce) What is this turning around looking towards the shower because she sees panties on the floor next to the shower
(Jay) Women's panties....
(Beyonce) What are they doing in my bathroom
(Jay) Beyonce I don't no aint they yours
(Beyonce) Do it look I would where these big ass granny panties
(Jay) Ok well maybe the maid dropped when she was cleaning 
(Beyonce) So why didn't I see them yesterday morning after she was done cleaning
(Jay) Baby I don't know maybe they feel out her trash when she came back the second time or something
(Beyonce) Shawn if you another women in my hotel room yesterday ima--
(Jay) Beyonce are you serious right now
(Beyonce) Don't I look serious
(Jay) How about you take a shower and get ready for the premier and i'll deal with theses *Takes granny panties away from Beyonce*
(Beyonce) Where you going
(Jay) To the front desk to see about these panties
(Beyonce) Ok
*Jay leave and Beyonce gets in the shower*
(Jay) Damn! I can't believe this girl left her panties in here. What the hell did she go back to her room in then. Man I need to be more careful if Beyonce found out I cheated she would kill my ass. Anyway let me go return this girl's nasty ass panties.
*Jay Walks about four doors down  and than stop at the mystery girls door than knocks on her door*
(MG) You came back for more *smiling*
(Jay) No, I came down here because you left yo panties in the bathroom and Beyonce found them. *Hands the mystery girl her panties*
(MG) Sorry Jay my bad it want happen again 
(Jay) You damn right it wont happen again
(MG) So what you saying
(Jay) I'm saying what we did was a mistake and as soon as I got here yesterday morning I should of went to Bey room instead of spending the day with you
(MG) O so that's how you feel
(Jay) Yea I love Beyonce and this was a mistake
(MG) You wasn't saying that last night *kisses Jay*
(Jay) *pushes mystery girl away from him* I gotta go and tonight you better not say nothing to Bey about this don't even be making them funny faces yall females be doing.
(MG) What funny faces
(Jay) You know you know what the hell I'm talking about. You know that I just slept with yo man  so what you gonna do about it kinda look. And I am sooo serious 
(MG) Fine you not really my type anyway I just did it to piss Beyonce off anyway *Slams door in Jay's face*
(Jay) *yells through mystery girl's door) I'm serious! *Walking back to Bey's hotel room*
(Jay) Damn I don't know how I let myself get caught up in this mess with this stupid hoe this was a big mistake. And that stupid condom bust I hope this bitch don't pop up pregnant. Hell if she do it aint my baby as far as she know's the condom didn't break *Enter Bey's room*
(Beyonce) *sitting on the bed putting lotion on* So what they say about the panties 
(Jay) Ummm I never made it down to the front desk because I saw the maid down the hall and she said she is sorry and that she was really tired yesterday and must of let them slip out her trash bag. But she remember picking them up in another room
(Beyonce) O.ok but back to more important stuff which one of these dress should I wear? 
(Jay) Honestly baby I don't care ask Ty ain't he yo stylist not me
(Beyonce) Yea but these are the ones he thought looked good. Now the final decision is mine so choose
(Jay) Ok I like this one
(Beyonce) No I hate that one ima wear this one
(Jay) So what you ask me for 
(Beyonce) *laughs* 
(Jay) You know what ima go get in the shower and brush my teeth before you make me hurt you
(Beyonce) *laughs* I knew I was smelling something
(Jay) Shut up give me kiss
(Beyonce) No! and you ain't even brushed your teeth yet
(Jay) *Grabs Beyonce and gives her a kiss* 
(Beyonce) Ewww
(Jay) *Walking into the bathroom* You know you liked it
(Beyonce) Shut up i'm about to go down the hall to Ty room so he can do my hair and makeup 
(Jay) In your robe?
(Beyonce) Yea
(Jay) Ok *Closes bathroom door*
(Beyonce) *Walking down to Ty room* I don't know about that story he just told me, how some panties gonna fall out of a trash bag. His lazy self probably didn't feel like walking down to the front desk to see where they really came from so he tossed them in the garbage somewhere but what ever. *Entering Ty room*
(Beyonce) Hey Ty
(Ty) What's Bey
(Beyonce) Nothing much
(Ty) So what time did Jay get up here last night
(Beyonce) How do you know Jay came last night
(Ty) Because I heard yall last night 
(Beyonce) Lies! *laughs* You ain't hear nothing last night you was out with Kelly and Angie all night
(Ty) First of all sit so I can start yo hair and makeup 
*Beyonce sits*
(Ty) Secondly when I got in last night yo sister and nephew was in my room last night so I was forced to sleep in her's
(Beyonce) Why where they in here last night
(Ty) These walls are not thick honey Solange said you and Jay nasty asses was waking up her son
(Beyonce) We where not that loud *blushes* 
(Ty) You had to be they was in my bed last night 
(Beyonce) *laughs* My bad Ty
(Ty) Mhmm but you should be telling that to yo sister
(Beyonce) I'll talk to her later 
(Ty) Anyway how do you want yo hair and what dress did you decide on
(Beyonce) Just put the front up with some really soft curls coming down the back and I chose the blue strapless dress with the bow
(Ty) O.ok
(Beyonce) So what time did yall get in last night
(Ty) Girrlll I don't even know 
(Beyonce) So that's why Kelly and Angie still sleep
(Ty) Probably
*A few hours later after everybody was dress and was on their way to the premier of Dreamgirls and after the premier they went to the after party and sat in the VIP section everybody stayed except Mathew and Tina they went to dinner than back to the hotel and brought Julezs with them*
*In The VIP section*
(Angie) Girl you was great in the movie 
(Kelly) Yessssss girl I am sooooo proud of you
(Solange) Yassss thats my sister
(Jay) And my  future wife
(Michelle) Yea Bey you did really good in the movie
(Beyonce) Thank You guys so much 
(Ty) So since we all established Bey did really good in the movie can we get some drinks going on here 
(Solange) I know right I'm ready to get drunk
(Michelle) You're not even old enough to drink yet
(Solange) I will be in about two months so I know my big sister got me
(Beyonce) Yea I got you
(Michelle) Bey you really gonna let her drink
(Beyonce) She'll be ok
*About 30minutes later everybody was drunk and having a good time cracking jokes and dancing until the mystery girl walked into the VIP section*
(MG) Hi Beyonce I came to congratulate you do really good in the movie
(Beyonce) Thank you but like who are you
(MG) O I am a new singer/ song writer I'm just starting out
(Beyonce) O.ok do you wana sit with us
(Jay) No she don't want to sit with us I think she has to go *Giving the mystery girl a nasty look*
(Beyonce) Shawn you don't have to be so rude
(MG) Nawl it's ok it's cool I was on my way out anyway I just wanted to me you and Jay and tell you congratulations *Giving Jay a seductive look nobody noticed but him*
(Jay) Ok bye
(Beyonce) Shawn why are you being so rude to her
(Jay) I'm not!
(MG) Well it was nice meeting both of you i'll see yall around
(Beyonce) Nice meeting you to
(Jay) *silence* 
(Beyonce) Jay!
(Jay) Nice meeting you *says dryly*
*The mystery girl starts walking away*
(Beyonce) O wait didn't catch your name


To Be Continued......

7 comments: