Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Surprises -__-

OK real talk I don't understand why people find my blog soooo confusing I mean like honestly I need one of my readers to tweet me or inbox or write on my wall send me a DM or something and tell my why yall soooo confused. I understand I might have typOs because I don't proof read before I publish but like it can't be that many. So like other than that why are ya'll confused let me know but anyway on with the story


Last Time....
 (Nurse) *laughs*  ok take one of these everyday with water and here is a list of do's and don'ts and if you follow all of these rules you should have a pretty healthy baby and also take one of these before you go to bed this will help with the morning sickness. Also here is your pictures from the ultrasound *hands pics to Beyonce* And you are free to go we will see you in a few weeks 
(Beyonce and Jay) Thanks!
Jay helps Bey put her coat on and then the leave. They arrived back at home at a little pass 6am and when they opened the door Kiara was standing there in tears
(Kiara) *Crying*  I have been trying to contact yall for hours
(Jay) Where is Hazel?

Now....


(Kiara) *Crying*  I have been trying to contact yall for hours
(Jay) Where is Hazel? 

(Kiara) *Crying* She is fine
(Beyonce) Thank god
(Jay) So what's wrong 
(Kiara) *Crying* It's my son look I have to go I don't know when Imma be back *leaving out the door*
(Beyonce) Wait is there anything we can do to help
(Kiara) *Crying* No
Kiara leaves
(Beyonce) I wonder what happen
(Jay) I don't know, lets go to bed
(Beyonce) Ok, but baby tomorrow could we have the whole family over so we can tell them the good news
(Jay) Ok sounds like fun but do we gotta invite your daddy 
(Beyonce) Yes it's his grandchild
(Jay) What ever you say
Beyonce and Jay went up stairs checked on Hazel then went to sleep. 
The next day Bey and Jay and Hazel was down stairs getting everything ready for their house guest.
Meanwhile at Kelly's House
(Kelly) Mom are you sure you don't wana come
(Kelendria) Yea I don't feel that well plus its such short notice
(Kelly) I know but Bey said it was important and she wanted the whole family there
(Kelendria) Ok well once you find out what it is text me
(Kelly) *laughs* Mom you don't text
(Kelendria) O yea that's right *gets up and leave the room*
*The doorbell rings*
(Kelly) *rolls eyes* I got it
Kelly opens the door and it was Ty and he brought somebody with him
(Kelly) Hey Ty 
(Ty) Look who I ran into today
(Kelly) O my god *Hugs Lydelle* How have you been
(Lydelle) I've been good
(Ty) He's coming over Bey's house today with us
(Kelly) Umm Ty do you think that's a good idea
(Ty) Why wouldn't it be
(Kelly) Ty now you know how Shawn is 
(Ty) Well he'll learn to deal. Now can we go
(Kelly) Ok let me just grab my purse
(Ty) Ok we'll meet you in the car and you bet not text Beyonce this is a surprise
(Kelly) OK!!
*At Solange and Tina's house*
Solange is on the phone
(Solange) You can't keep him for a couple of hours
(Danielle) No I'm sorry I'm busy today
(Solange) So you're to busy to keep your son
(Danielle) Solange I had him for the past few weekends
(Solange) Ok and I have him all the other days
(Danielle) I understand that but I can't take him today sorry
(Solange) Fine!!! *hangs up the phone*
(Solange) Mom are you ready!!
(Tina) Yea *holding Julezs*
(Solange) Mom you look good
(Tina) Thank you
(Solange) Mom I know you're not trying to win daddy back
(Tina) And if I am
(Solange) Well its none of my business
(Tina) Correct its not
(Solange) *laughs* Ok could you go put him in his car seat while I go grab his bag and I'll meet ya'll in the car
(Tina) I thought Danielle was coming to get him
(Solange) Well so did I
At Nixon's mother's Camille house
(Camille) So Mat baby are you wana do this
(Mathew) I'm sure. I mean we gotta tell them sometime
(Camille) Yea but I don't know if this is the right time I mean like this is Beyonce's luncheon and I don't wana ruin it 
(Mathew) Ruin it how 
(Camille) News like this you don't just spring on to people. Especially not your ex-wife and 2 daughters.
(Mathew) It will be ok I promise
(Camille) Ok do they know I'm coming 
(Mathew) No
(Camille) MAT!!
(Mathew) Look I didn't wana tell them this could be part one of our surprise

(Camille) Ok. Fine. I just hope they don't hate me
(Mathew) *whispers* Well its to late for that
(Camille) What?
(Mathew) Nothing are you ready to go 
(Camille) Yep let me just go grab Nixon and extra shirt and I'll meet you in the car 
Kanye and Angie's House
(Angie) I can't believe you're leaving me with a new born baby and Kenya
(Kanye) Baby I'm sorry but Shawn really want m there
(Angie) Ok you could of told him no like I told Bey. He would of understood I mean like we just had a baby 2 days ago
(Kanye) Look baby I'm sorry and how about I take Kenya with me
(Angie) Ok fine *rolls eyes* 
(Kanye) Baby don't be mad
(Angie) Well I can't help but to be mad
(Kanye) Look I'm sorry but I gotta go *Kisses Angie* 
(Angie) Ok
Kanye grabs Kenya and they leave
Michelle's House
(Michelle) *Thoughts* I can't believe I got the part in this play I am sooooo excited I can't wait to tell everybody :-)
Ok everyone is on their way to Bey and Jay's house
Bey and Jay's house
(Beyonce) Oh My God!!!!!! I am sooo excited about this *setting the table*
(Jay) I am too but like Bey tone it down a little
(Beyonce) Shut Up
(Jay) *laughs* What time did you tell everybody to be here
(Beyonce) *looks at clock* They was suppose to be here 10 minutes ago
(Jay) SMH black people can't ever be on time
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up that is not true
(Jay) When was the last time you was on time for something
(Beyonce) *silence*
(Jay) That's what I thought
(Beyonce) What ever
*The door bell rings*
(Beyonce) Looks like everyone is here. Come on Hazel *picks up Hazel* lets go get the door
(Jay) Beyonce you shouldn't be carrying her
(Beyonce) Its ok
(Jay) Put her down please
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* Fine *puts Hazel down and grabs her had* Are you happy now
(Jay) Yep *Walks to the front door and opens it*
(Ty) Took yall long enough
(Beyonce) Hi to you to Ty
(Ty) Hey Bey 
(Jay) Is she the only one you see 
(Ty) Nope I see my nice right there. Come here Hazel *walks pass Jay* 
(Beyonce) *laughs* Ty
(Ty) He know I'm just playing with him *holding Hazel* What up Jay
(Jay) Sup
(Kelly) Bey!!!! *hugs Beyonce* I've missed you sooo much
(Beyonce) I've missed you too
(Lydelle) Hi Beyonce
Beyonce heart drops.
(Beyonce) Lydelle 
(Lydelle) Yes 
(Beyonce) Oh my god
(Kelly) I had nothing to do with this. This was all Ty
(Beyonce) It's ok
(Lydelle) Aren't you gona give me a hug
(Beyonce) Yea *hugs Lydelle*
(Jay) Who is this
(Beyonce) He is an old friend of mine from when I lived in Houston
(Jay) Just a friend?
(Beyonce) *looks at Kelly, Ty, and Lydelle then back at Jay* Yes just a friend
(Jay) Are you sure
(Beyonce) Yep. Now come on lets go in the dinning room and wait for everybody else
Just than Tina, Solange, Julezs, Kanye, Kenya, and Michelle arrive at the same time. The say their hello's and go into the dinning room.
(Ty) When are we gonna eat we've been sitting here for like 10 minutes now
(Beyonce) I'm waiting on my daddy
(Ty) Can't we just put him a plate in the microwave 
(Beyonce) Ty no!! plus he is bringing Nixon with him
(Ty) Why he bringing him *rolls eyes*
(Kelly) That's not nice
(Michelle) It's really not
(Ty) Yall was thinking it
(Beyonce) That's my brother and he is welcome here
(Solange) Ikr Ty stop being soo mean all the time
(Ty) * Kanye shrugs*
(Kanye) Look Bey and Jay I gotta go so can we speed things up a little
(Tina) Everybody just calm down I'm sure Mat will be here in a few
(Beyonce) Mom you taking up for dad
(Solange) Cuz she want him back
(Tina) Solange!
(Beyonce) Is that true
(Tina) *silence*
(Ty) Ok mama get yo freak on
(Kelly) Ty
(Ty) What?
(Michelle) SHUT UP
(Kanye) Look imma go if he is not here in the next 10 minute
(Jay) What's the rush
(Kanye) Angie pissed because I left her at home alone
(Jay) You could of stayed home
(Kanye) I didn't wont to I'm sick of all the crying
(Tina) Kanye Micheal West Jr. (Junior) Is only two days old of course he is gona cry
(Beyonce) Right
(Kanye) It's no the baby thats getting on my nerves it's Angie and her crying
(Beyonce) Awww what's wrong with her 
(Kanye) I don't know
Just then Mathew walks in with Camille and Nixon
(Ty) Great he bring the home wrecker too
(Beyonce, Michelle, Kelly,Solange, Tina) TY!!!!
(Ty) What yall was thinking it
(Beyonce) Look I'm sorry you have to excuse him sometimes just take seat anywhere
(Camille) Thanks
The whole table was quit while they ate it was pretty awkward. Ty broke the silence 
(Ty) So Camille 
(Camille) Yes
(Ty) How does it feel to be sitting across the table from the lady who beat yo a-
(Mathew) TY!!
(Ty) What??? I wasn't gona cuss
(Jay and Kanye) *laughs*
(Beyonce) That is not funny
(Michelle) Its really not 
(Kelly) It was a little
(Solange) *laughs* You always gotta put yo comments in Kels
(Kelly) *Kanye shrugs*
(Tina) This is becoming to much for me. What did ya'll want to tell us
(Beyonce) *looks at Jay and nods*
(Jay) She's pregnant
(Beyonce) *smiles*
Everybody celebrates and congratulates Bey and Jay
(Ty) Ok so wait lets pause for a second
Everybody looks at Ty
(Beyonce) What?
(Ty) Mat hates Shawn and he is congratulating you. What is going on Mat
(Mathew) Well I got something to tell you
(Michelle) Ok wait before you kill everybody with yo news can I tell my good news 
(Solange) What is?
(Ty) I know what it is
(Jay)What is it
(Ty) She found a man HALLELUJERRRR
Everybody's laughs except Michelle
(Michelle) Very funny but NO!!
(Lydelle) What is?

Everybody looks at Lydelle 
(Lydelle) What did ya'll forget I was here
(Jay Kanye and Ty) Kinda!!!
Jay Ty and Kanye laugh
(Kelly) Ya'll aint shit
(Tina) Excuse you
(Kelly) I'm sorry
(Michelle) OK can I tell my news now
(Tina) Please
(Michelle) I got cast in a play and I'm leaving New York in a few days t go film
(Beyonce) What that is really good
(Kelly) I know I'm so proud of you
(Jay) We all are
(Tina) Congrads honey
(Ty) Can you even act
(Solange) Ty shut up. If she couldn't they wouldn't of chose her
(Michelle) Thanks Solo
(Solange) You're Welcome Congrads
(Mathew) Ok is it my turn yet?
(Beyonce) Go head daddy
(Mathew) Camille and I are getting married
Tina gets up and walks out and Solange follows her.
(Beyonce) WHAT!!!!!???
(Camille) *Shows Beyonce the ring) Where getting married
The room gets quit all they heard was Hazel, Julezs, and Nixon at the kiddy table playing in their food 


To Be Continued.......










3 comments:

  1. Lmaoo Ty is sooooo funny omggg I love him!!! And lord all this news sheesh....and what the hell wrong with Angie lol at kayne

    ReplyDelete