Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Mother's Promise


I haven't did S/Os in a couple of updates so I apologize. But any who I really appreciate all of yall comments and retweets because of yall I have over 6400 views so thanks for retweeting and sharing my links I really do appreciate it so I am gona try to hold up my end of the deal and continue to do S/Os on every post. So if you want a shout out tweet me and follow me at @HereIVBey. With that being said S/O to my newest readers @_CallMeRayRay and @_TryMeBish follow them on twitter :-) OK on with the story

Last Time......
(Beyonce) Because Hazel is not Shawn's daughter Keri has been lying to us these past few years
(Ty) Yall didn't get a DNA test done 
(Beyonce) Yea it's right here
(Ty) Ok i'm confused so yall knew Hazel wasn't his so why is he so angry
(Beyonce) Because Ty when the results came back three months after she was born we had both fell in love with her and Keri disappeared so we tossed the results in the trash without looking at them. We assumed Hazel was his
(Ty) Oh
Just than Jay walks into the living room

NOW.......

(Beyonce) *Looks at Jay* Hey babe
(Jay) Hey baby. 
(Ty) Is she the only one you see sitting here 
(Jay) My bad what's up Ty
(Ty) *Getting up off the couch and heading to the door* uhun I don't want no hi from you now I'm out of here see yo Bey
(Beyonce) *Laughs* Bye Ty
(Jay) Wait *turning to Ty* Could you take Hazel to my moms house Brooklynn is there she said she will watch her me tonight
(Ty) O now you need a favor
(Jay) Ty please
(Ty) Ok only because you my homie
(Beyonce) *Talking to Hazel* Go to uncle Ty he is going to take you to see your Aunt Brooklynn
(Hazel) Ok mommy
(Beyonce) *kisses Hazel* Ty please feed her before you drop her off
(Ty) *picks up Hazel* Alright I got you but my car seats 2 and is not baby proof so like ima need yo keys Bey
(Beyonce) *grabs her keys off the table and tosses them to Ty* Drop Hazel off and park my car I expect it to be on full when you bring it back tomorrow
(Ty) *catches keys* I'll think about *walks out front door*
(Beyonce) *shakes her head at Ty then looks at Jay* Where were you
(Jay) *Walking towards Beyonce* I needed so air and I needed to think 
(Beyonce) Beyonce Shawn I'm your wife your suppose to talk to me. You can't shut me out when you hurt I hurt Shawn
(Jay) *Sits on couch and grabs Beyonce hand* I know and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I yelled and I'm sorry I made us miss our honeymoon
(Beyonce) We can always reschedule plus I think it will be a good idea to stay here and see what's going on with Hazel
(Jay) I love you 
(Beyonce) I love you too *grabs Jay's face and kisses him* So what's on your mind
(Jay) You. *giving Beyonce a seductive look*
(Beyonce) Jay I told you I'm
Jay stops Beyonce in mid sentence and kisses her
(Beyonce) *Pushes Jay away* Stop before I get to horny I told you I'm on my period
(Jay) I don't care I want to make love to my wife right now
(Beyonce) That's nasty 
(Jay) I don't care I need to relieve some of this stress
Jay kisses Beyonce again
(Beyonce) Jay I'm not about to have sex with you on my white couch so it can get all bloody
(Jay) So lets go to the bedroom the sheets can go in the garbage *Picks Beyonce up and carries her to the bed room*
(Beyonce) *Lays on the bed* I can't believe you want to have sex while my cooch is bleeding this is disgusting
(Jay) Not me *Climbs on Beyonce and starts tonging her down while ripping off her clothes*
(Beyonce) *Beyonce breaks the kiss* Why do always gotta tear my clothes up if you ask me to take them off I-
(Jay) Shut up *Kisses Beyonce*
Beyonce listened and started undressing Jay and soon they both was butt booty ass necked. Jay started fingering Beyonce
(Beyonce) *moans* Baby you *moans* really gonna do that
(Jay) Shhhhh 
Jay Continues fingering Beyonce
(Beyonce) Baby stop playing I wana feel you inside of me 
(Jay) You sure you ready I got a lot of anger I need to let out 
(Beyonce) Yess!
(Jay) I could hurt yo cooch
(Beyonce) Shawn I don't give fuck  *angrily*
(Jay) You don't have to get mad *Laughs*
Jay put his manhood inside of her
(Beyonce) *Moans* Don't leave me hungry daddy go deeper I wanna feel you in my chest
(Jay) OK!!
Jay did what he was told and started thrusting inside of her
(Beyonce) Faster *Moans*
(Jay) *grunts* Ok!
Jay starts pumping at full speed letting all his anger out. His thrust was strong and powerful
(Beyonce) JaAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyy FuUcccccck
(Jay) *grunt* This is what you ask fo so now you gona take BIG DADDY
(Beyonce) *matching Jay's thrust* SHaWNnnnnnnn!!!! *Moans*
(Jay) You like it don't you *speeding up*
Jay is going ham on Beyonce's poor cooch
(Beyonce) I LOoOOOooove it
(Jay) *Grunts* 
(Beyonce) I'm CUUuuUmmming 
(Jay) Wait for me baby
(Beyonce) FuuuUUUUUkkkk JAaayy *cumming*
Jay came 5 minutes after Bey did
(Beyonce) That was good
(Jay) I know right 
(Beyonce) *smiles kisses Jay*
(Jay) Come on lets go take a shower and dispose of these bloody ass sheets
(Beyonce) Ok 
They both get up and starts walking towards the bathroom
(Jay) Look at yo ass you can barely walk
(Beyonce) *stops and looks at Jay* And its because of you *using her whinny voice* My cooch hurts *laughs*
(Jay) *Walks closer to Bey and picks her up* Daddy sorry and when you get off yo period daddy will kiss it and make it better *Carrying her into the bathroom*
(Beyonce) You promise
(Jay) *putting Beyonce down* Yep
Beyonce turns on the shower and they get in and shower together for about 30minutes. Then when they got out Beyonce dressed in one of Jay's T-shirts and Jay just puts some boxers on. Jay stripped the bed and took the old sheets outside to the trash while Beyonce stayed in and put new bed sheets on the bed and in about 10 minutes they where in the bed cuddling. They talked about everything from here to the moon Beyonce laid her head on Jay's hairless chest and they both fell asleep. They woke up about 11am got dressed and went out to breakfast
*At The breakfast*
Beyonce and Jay both ordered and now they are eating and talking  
(Beyonce) So you talked to Keri
(Jay) Nope
(Beyonce) So what are we gona do about Hazel baby I don't want to loose her
(Jay) Neither do I and my lawyer said we have a pretty good chance of winning the case
(Beyonce) I hope the judge fell the same way I mean like we are Hazel parents
(Jay) Yes we are and I'm sure the judge will see it our way. But are you ready to go
(Beyonce) Yes.
Beyonce and Jay leaves and picks up Hazel from Jay's mom house.
Lets skip a head 2 weeks and it's the day of the trial Beyonce and Jay are in the court room with their lawyers and Keri's lawyer is in the courtroom but Keri is not there yet 
 (Judge) Ok if she is not here in 5 minutes I am granting temporary custody to Shawn and his wife until the mother can prove she knows how to be punctual 
(Keri's Lawyer) She will be here
5 minutes later and Keri still hasn't arrived she is over two hours late
(Judge) OK that's it case dismissed temporary custody has been granted to Shawn.
(Beyonce & Jay) Yes!! *They kiss and leave*
Ok it's been 2 months since the court date and Hazel's 3rd birthday is in two more weeks. Nobody has seen or heard from Keri yet
Beyonce and Jay are in Hazel's bedroom playing dress up with her Hazel is pretending to do Jay's hair while Beyonce feet dries. Hazel gave Beyonce a pedicure but got more nail polish on the carpet, her hands and Beyonce's cuticle than she did on Beyonce's toe nails. Their fun was interrupted by the doorbell
(Jay) I'll get it
(Hazel) Noo! daddy I gotta finish your hair first 
(Beyonce) *laughs* I'll get it
Beyonce gets the door and it's Keri
(Beyonce) What are you doing here
(Keri) We need to talk and it's very important
Beyonce gives Keri a death stare
(Keri) Beyonce please
(Beyonce) *takes a deep breath* Come in... JaYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jay) Here I come *picks up hazel and starts walking down the stairs*
(Keri) *looks at Beyonce feet* Nice Pedicure
(Beyonce) Thank *rolls eyes*
(Jay) *holding Hazel* What is she doing here
(Hazel) MOMMY!!!!!!!!!
Jay puts Hazel down and she run towards Keri
(Keri) *Bends down matching Hazels height and hugs her* Hi baby 
(Beyonce) Kiara!!!!
(Kiara) *Walking out of her bedroom* Yes
(Beyonce) Could you please take Hazel to her room to get Keri's present while Shawn and I talk to her
(Kiara) Sure come on Hazel
Kiara picks up Hazel and they disappear 
(Beyonce) *looking at Jay* She said she has something she want to talk about and it's important
(Jay) Well I hope it's a sorry I lied about who the father of my baby is
(Keri) Look Jay I'm sorry can we please talk 
(Jay) Sure follow me
The go into the living room and Beyonce and Jay sits on the white coach and Keri sits across from them
(Beyonce) So what do you want to talk about
(Keri) I want yall to adopt Hazel
(Beyonce & Jay) What?!
(Keri) The reason I didn't show up for court is because I went to Hazel's birth father house to pick him up and on our way we was in a car accident and *crying* and he didn't make and I am sooo confuse right now and I don't no what to do with my life right now I just know I can't stay here in NY and I can't raise a baby right now so I went to the city hall before I came here and if yall sign these paper's Hazel is yours *looking at jay* she is both of yalls *looking at Beyonce*
(Beyonce) Are you sure you want to do this
(Jay) Right I mean you are basically giving away your daughter 
(Keri) *pulling out adoption papers and and ink pen* Look this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I haven't been much of a mother to her anyway so please just sign it *Handing Beyonce and Jay the adoption papers* And now this done happen I really can't look at her because when I do *whips tears from her eyes* I see his face. And most importantly I'm leaving New York today and if I take Hazel away from the only family she knows that would make me a bad mother and I can't do that to her. The day she was born I promised her that I will be the best mother I can be to her and this is the only way I know how. Imma keep that promise to her.
Beyonce and Jay take the papers and sign them and gives them back to Keri and Beyonce is in tears she feels really bad for Keri.
(Keri) *crying* You keep them she's yours now and them papers belong to you *Standing up* Looks I have to go
Keri rushes out the house
(Beyonce) Wait!!! *following Keri and Jay follows Beyonce*
(Keri) What *about to get in her car*
(Beyonce) Thank you
(Jay) Thank you
(Keri) *Crying* No thank you *gets in the car and pulls off*
Beyonce and Jay walks back into the house and clothes the door and Kiara and Hazel was walking down the stairs. Hazel was holding a painting she had made for Keri
(Hazel) *running towards Beyonce and Jay* Where did mommy go
Beyonce and Jay looks at each other

To Be Continued....... 



3 comments:

  1. Awwww hazel how they going explain this to her *tears* and ewwwww bey and jay well jay is nasty ewww that's real love to have sex while your wife on her period ummm great post and lord Ty is hella funny

    ReplyDelete