Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Bye Houston Texas

Chapter 10 (Beyonce)

After the fight Kelly decided to take Beyonce up on her offer and move in with the Knowles family

*Phone Conversation between Miss Tina and Kelendria*
(Tina) So what happen Kelly is over here bawling like never before
(Kelendria) We kind of had fight and I hit her
(Tina) You know all she want is a little attention
(Kelendria) I know but I don't know how to do that for her not anymore
(Tina) Well you need to learn how, we've agree to let Kelly live with us in New York for as long as she need to but I'm not her mom, she needs you
(Kelendria) *Crying* Tina to be honest its pains me to look at her. Everyday it seem like she looks more and more like her father and it just reminds me of what I lost. I can't look in her eyes with out crying so I push her away. You must think I'm a bad mom right?
(Tina) No but I do think you have a lot to learn about parenting. You know she feels the same way you do but she is acting way more mature about it than you are.
(Kelendria) Look Tina thank you for everything you're doing for me but I don't need you telling me how I'm acting towards my daughter especially when your on the outside looking in.
(Tina) I'm just giving you a reality check baby. I bet when Kelly lost her father she didn't think she was gonna loose you too. But anyway we are leaving tomorrow and you are more than welcome to come see us off tomorrow.
(Kelendria) I don't think I can. I can't say goodbye to him again
(Tina) Kelly is not your husband she is your daughter and I think it would be good for you two to say good bye to each other
(Kelendria) I don't know i'll talk to you later I gotta go.
(Tina) Alright *hangs up phone*
(Tina) *Talking to Kelly* Are you ready to talk now?
(Kelly) Yes..


Beyonce knows what's going on with Kelly but she left to go see Lydelle before Kelly arrived to her house. She has problems of her own.


(Lydelle) You've been quiet since you got here whats going on
(Beyonce) I have something to tell you I just don't know how to tell you yet
(Lydelle) What is it, bae we've been together for almost four years you know you can tell me anything
*Beyonce starting to tear up*
(Lydelle) What is it Beyonce you're starting to scare me
(Beyonce) *Takes deep breath* I'm moving
(Lydelle) Oh is that it Beyonce I don't care where you move to I have a car I'll drive 25 mile to see you.
(Beyonce) What about a plane?
(Lydelle) What?
(Beyonce) I'm moving to New York 
(Lydelle) Beyonce I'm not gonna live without you
(Beyonce) I have to go. I have to go follow my dreams we got signed to Columbia Records and we have to move to New York
(Lydelle) So you're choosing your job over me
(Beyonce) Its not a job its a dream and I can't believe you just said that!
(Lydelle) Bae i'm sorry listen nothing is going to break us up. I promise!
(Beyonce) I promise too *They kiss*


Chapter 11 (Jay Z) 
*In The Studio below Roc-A-Fella Studios*


(Jay Z) Man I can't believe we made it this is our home 
(Kanye) I know man this is it 
*Jay Z and Kanye are just taking it all in*
(Jay Z) Ok bro lets get to work it's time to drop these tracks and get paid
(Kanye) Real talk man we just got up here like can we at lease order some food I'm hungry
(Jay Z) Man we just ate like 20 minutes ago
(Kanye) Well I'm 19 minutes over due for a meal
(Jay Z) Man shut yo crazy ass up, its a pizza menu over there by the phone 
(Kanye) What ever dog
(Jay Z) Wait order me a large meat lovers with olives
(Kanye) O but we just ate 20 minutes ago
(Jay Z) Man just order the pizza


Chapter 12 (Beyonce)


(Beyonce) So where are your parents
(Lydelle) They left about 10 minutes before you got here but honestly I don't want to think about them all I want to do is think about us.
(Beyonce) So even after I move we're always gonna be together right
(Lydelle) I promise we are *Beyonce smiled and Lydelle kisses her*
(Lydelle) You know I love you right
(Beyonce) Yea I love you too
Lydelle kisses Beyonce again and began touching all over her and she is enjoying his touch. Lydelle than began to lift Beyonce shirt above her head and climbs up on to her and they began making out. Lydelle than reaches for his belt buckle and Beyonce stops him.
(Beyonce) Wait I can't do this
(Lydelle) Why not this could be the last time I see you
(Beyonce) And that's why I can't have sex with you and then leave and especially on your moms coach this is not how I imagine  my first time and plus you promised that we would always be together 
(Lydelle) And I still do promise that but come on Beyonce we've been together almost four years
(Beyonce) Sorry but I gotta go please past me my shirt
(Lydelle) *throws Beyonce shirt to her* Man here.....
(Beyonce) So now I guess you mad 
(Lydelle) Yea I'm mad we've been together all this time and I haven't seen anything. COME ON BEYONCE LET ME TOUCH SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) I gotta go Kelly needs me bye *Beyonce kissed Lydelle good bye and left*


Beyonce is on her way home and Kelly and Tina just finished up their conversation. Now Kelly is in Beyonce room writing in her diary.


Dear Diary, Today I got into the worst fight I've ever been in with my mom. She actually hit me I was soooooo shocked it hurt my feelings so much all I could do was leave. Now I just pray that she come see me off in the morning. Imma really miss her but living with Beyonce might be the best thing for me. I really thought I would be able to work things out with her. I'm suppose to be excited about going to New York, but how can I be happy when my mother act like she doesn't care about me? All I want right now is for her to come see me off tomorrow. I know I keep saying that but I can't help it! I love my mom and just want everything to be okay.....
                                                          -Kelly ='-( 


*Beyonce walks in*
(Beyonce) *Not really focused on Kelly because was just happened with Lydelle*  Hey babe hows it going I came home as soon as I could
(Kelly) Ummmm I'm Ok it could be better
(Beyonce) Oh...
(Kelly) *Noticing Beyonce is not as concerned as she normally would be*  What's wrong with you?
(Beyonce) Nothing I'm fine!
(Kelly) Well you don't look or sound fine

(Beyonce) I'm ok Kelly so tell me what happen
(Kelly) I've already talked to your mom about what happen so I'm ok but Bey I really want you to tell me whats wrong with you
(Beyonce) *Starts crying*
(Kelly) Tell me Beyonce whats wrong
(Beyonce) Kelly, Lydelle wanted to have sex with me tonight but I just couldn't do it and I think he hates me for it
(Kelly) Why would he hate you Bey, If he hate you because you didn't want to have sex with him maybe he didn't really love you at all.
(Beyonce) You're right I'm done crying over him I don't need a man I am an independent women
(Kelly) Now that's the Beyonce I know *Hugs Beyonce*


The next morning the Knowles family and Kelly are all at the airport getting ready to bored the plane. Beyonce hugs and kiss Lydelle and breaks it off with him because she believes that long distant relationships will never work, at lease that's what she told him. Truth is he pissed her off last night and she knows that he won't be faithful to her. Solange says bye to all her friends and just as they was about to get on the plane Kelly's mother shows up. 


(Kelly) Mom I can't believe you came
(Kelendria) Kelly I love you and I'm so sorry about what had happen truth is I need to get some help so I want you to gone head and be happy with the Knowles in New York and i'll be there in a few months after I get myself together I love you and I want you to follow all your dreams
(Kelly)*crying* I love you to mommy and I will I promise
(Kelendria) *Crying* I promise to call you every night before you go to bed bye baby
(Kelly) Bye *They hug and now the Knowles family and Kelly are on their way to New York City*





1 comment:

  1. great post sis.. I'm glad that kelendria was to the airport, to see kelly.. and Lindelly is crazy

    ReplyDelete