Thursday, March 15, 2012

R.I.P Baby

Yesterday someone tweeted and said that the font I used was too hard to read so for now on I'm gonna use this front for all my blogs and if its to hard to read then just let me know. S/O to @kitia11 @GotaLoveBeyonce @VoiceTooSmooth and @Lexa_BeyJay4eva for your comments and retweets and thanks for reading I try to get everybody at lease once when I do the S/O so if I missed you tweet me @HereIVBey2 and I'll get you in my next update. Don't forget to comment below or tweet me your comments. And Btw if you have any suggestions tweet them to me.


Last Time.....
(Beyonce) So what is so important you had to get out yo car and run 4 blocks just to see me
(Ty) Well I wouldn't of had to run 4 blocks if you would of answered yo phone 
(Beyonce) Sorry now what is it
(Ty) Jay was in a bad car accident 
(Beyonce) * immediately starts crying* What what happen and where is he
(Ty) All I know is that he was speeding and ran a red light and he is at St. Lenox hospital
Beyonce grabs her purse and leaves without saying another word
(Tina) I'm coming with you
Tina and Beyonce both leave and leaves Ty there still trying to catch his breath 



Now...... 
*Beyonce and Tina just came running into the hospital*
(Beyonce) Excuse Me!? 
(Nurse) Yes
(Beyonce) I'm looking for Shawn Carter he was just in a car accident and somebody told me he was here
(Nurse) Yes he's here but he is in the ICU so it's gonna be about two hours before you can see him
(Beyonce) Its fine I'll wait how is he doing
(Nurse) He is pretty banged up but he will be ok.  After he leave the ICU we are gonna need to keep him here for a few days and he broke his leg so he will need to be on crutches for a few months 
(Beyonce) So why is he in ICU
(Nurse) We just wanna keep him in there to make sure he don't have any internal bleeding 
(Beyonce) O.ok 
(Nurse) So you and mother can wait here in the waiting room and when the doctors put him in his room we'll come get you and you can see him
(Beyonce) Ok thanks
(Nurse) Your Welcome *Walks away*
(Tina) Thank God he is ok
(Beyonce) I know mom
(Tina) Lets go sit
*Tina and Beyonce sits in the waiting room and waits until Beyonce here a familiar voice talking to the nurse*
(Nurse) You can wait over there with the rest of his family
(Keri) Ok thanks
(Beyonce) I know she did not bring her ass down here
(Tina) Watch your mouth before I pop you in it
(Beyonce) Sorry mom but look
(Tina) Who is she 
(Beyonce) The girl Shawn got pregnant
(Tina) What?
(Beyonce) She's coming over here
(Keri) Hi Beyonce. Hi Miss Tina
(Beyonce) Mom can you give us a minute to talk *Trying to hide her anger from her mom*
(Tina) Sure *Tina gets up and gives Keri Hilson a really dirty look and walks away*
(Beyonce) How dare you come here talking about hi like we're bestfriends or something
(Keri) Look Beyonce I'm not here to cause trouble 
(Beyonce) Bitch! you caused trouble when you slept with my man
*Nurse yelling from across the room please keep your voice down*
(Keri) O.  I'm bitch now
(Beyonce)   What are you doing here
(Keri) I came here to see about my baby daddy
(Beyonce) Well you can leave I'm here
(Keri) Look your not his wife so shut the fuck up talking me *Sitting down*
(Beyonce) Who the fuck you think you talking to I said leave before you be checking yo self into this hospital
*Just than Solange walked in*
(Solange) What's going on here *noticing Beyonce was pissed off*
(Beyonce) Nothing Solo
(Solange) Who is this *looking at Keri Hilson*
(Beyonce) Jay's baby mama
(Solange) What?
(Beyonce) They slept together in my hotel room when we was out that night
(Solange) What is she doing here
(Beyonce) She was just leaving 
(Keri) Bitch!! I told you I wasn't going anywhere *Jumping up in Beyonce face*
(Solange) Ohhhhh Lawwwwwd she ratched
(Beyonce) Bitch you betta get the hell out my face before I lay yo ass out
(Solange) No Bey don't... let me do it *Solange hits Keri so hard it caused her to fall on the ground* 
(Beyonce) Solange OMG!!!
(Solange) Well she was asking for it she shouldn't of got in you face. I thought it would be better for me to swing first *Walks away*
(Beyonce) Wait!! where you going
(Solange) I'm about to check myself in I think I broke my hand
(Beyonce) O.o okay
*Just then Tina comes back*
(Tina) Beyonce what did you do *Watching Keri get up off the floor*
(Beyonce) I didn't do anything it was Solo
(Keri) And you tell that bitch i'll see her in court *Walking out* 
(Beyonce) *Rolls eye*
(Tina) What happen?
(Beyonce) Long story short I asked her to leave she didn't Solo hit her and probably broke her hand 
(Tina) Beyonce where is your sister because i'm about to get pissed off
(Beyonce) She checked her self in
(Tina) I don't now what imma do with you and your sister and yall hot tempers. Ima go check on your sister and than imma call me a taxi and I'm going home to see if your father made it there just call me tomorrow
(Beyonce) Ok mom
*Tina Leaves and Beyonce waited for about 2 and half hours before the doctor came out*
(Doctor) Hi Miss. Knowles
(Beyonce) Its Ms.
(Doctor) O excuse me Ms. Knowles Shawn is in his room, room 4b and its on the 4th floor in the B wing. He is sleep right now and probably will be until tomorrow morning and when he wakes up he may be in a lot pain.
(Beyonce) Ok so when can I take him home 
(Doctor) In a few days but until than you can go head and go up to see him
(Beyonce) Thanks
*In Jay's room*
(Beyonce) I can't believe I'm sitting by his bedside while he sleeps after everything he did to me. I should be at home in my bed watching tv while snacking on some butter pecan ice-cream. He better be lucky I love him.
*Beyonce then fell asleep in the chair next to his bed*
The next morning....
(Jay) Dang man I can't feel my legs and what happen how did I get in here. *Jay was sooo confused he didn't even remember the accident the last thing he remembered was leaving Keri's hotel room so he started scanning the room to see if he could find some clues of what had happen then he noticed Beyonce sitting in the chair sleep next to his bed*
(Jay) Bey?!
(Beyonce) * Snoring* 
(Jay) BEYONCE!!!
(Beyonce) *jumps a little* Hey Shawn I'm happy to see you're awake
(Jay) What happen to me?
(Beyonce) You don't remember
(Jay) The only thing I remember was leaving Keri's hotel
(Beyonce) *Trying not to get angry* You was in a car accident
(Jay) Really did I tear my car up
(Beyonce) Yea yo car and yo leg
(Jay) Well that explains the pain I'm in now listen Beyonce I am sooooo sorry about what happen baby I love you and I don't want to loose you I made a big mistake and I have regretted every since please forgive me
(Beyonce) I been forgave you thats why I'm here
(Jay) Thanks for being by my side
(Beyonce) Don't worry about it *gets up out the chair* Imma go find your nurse and imma find me a tooth brush
(Jay) Ok
(Beyonce) *Leaves the room*
*10minutes later*
(Jay) What took you so long *Not paying any attention to who just walked in*
(Keri) What are you talking about I just got here but you missed me huh
(Jay) What are you doing here I thought you was Beyonce *Still not looking at her face*
(Keri) I came to see how you where doing
(Jay) *I'm ok *turns to look Keri in the face* But I can see your not what happen to your nose
(Beyonce) *Walking into the door* Solange punched her in it
(Jay) *Trying not to laugh* She did what
(Keri) She hit me!! Look I just wanted to make sure you was ok imma leave now
(Beyonce) Yea you should 
(Jay) Calm down Beyonce
Keri than falls to the ground in excruciating pain
(Keri) *screeming*
(Beyonce) Are you okay?
(Keri) *crying*  Beyonce I know you don't like me but could you please go find a doctor
(Beyonce) *Watching white pants turn read from the blood all the blood* Sure!
Beyonce runs out the room for help

(Jay) Keri are you okay *trying to get out the bed*
(Keri) Jay I think I'm about to loose this baby
(Jay) *Now out the bed and is feeling excruciating pain just like Keri but ignores it* He hops to Keri using his one good leg and tries his best to help her*
Beyonce comes back in the room with a few doctors and they take Keri to another room
(Jay) Beyonce please go with her
(Beyonce) What!!??
(Jay)Beyonce please
(Beyonce) Fine *Beyonce follows the doctors out with Keri Hilson being rolled in a wheel chair*
(Nurse) Mr. Carter You shouldn't be out of bed let me help you up
(Jay) Ok
Meanwhile......
(Beyonce) Look Keri I'm sorry about the baby
(Keri) *Crying softly* O don't give me that bullshit I bet yo ass on cloud 9. You aint won't me to have this baby I bet you glad its gone
(Beyonce) I'm not gonna sit up here and pretend like I'm not happy about you not being pregnant with my mans baby
(Keri) It's yo sister fault if she wouldn't of hit---
(Beyonce) HOW DARE YOU BLAME THIS ON MY SISTER!!!!!! The doctor said you had a tubal pregnancy. And he said you was gonna loose the baby anyway
(Keri) Could you just leave
(Beyonce) I was about to do that anyway *Gets up and leave*
Beyonce walks back to Jay room and sees him crying 
(Beyonce) Hey baby
(Jay) Bey is the baby ok, please tell me he's ok
(Beyonce) Ummm Shawn she lost it


TO BE CONTINUED.......  

2 comments:

  1. oh wow idk what 2 say about this 1 at least he didn't loose his memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe. I hate her, but is sad too

    ReplyDelete