Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome Home Jay!!!!!

Ok I usually don't update on the weekends but since I start work on Thursday I wont be able to update so I decide to just update today so enjoy and don't forget to comment or tweet me your comments.


Last Time.....
About 20 minutes later while Jay and Bey was joking around and planning the wedding the doctor and the nurse walked into the waiting room
(Doctor) So how are you feeling
(Jay) Besides the pain I'm in im ok
(Doctor) Ok that normal so Nurse Olivia is gona but you in a cast and you have to stay off your leg until the cast is removed in 8months. And you cant get the cast wet
(Jay) So you telling me I can't shower for 8months
(Beyonce) *laughs*
(Doctor) You can take a bath just make sure you don't get the cast wet
(Jay) Ok 
(Doctor) Any more questions
(Jay) Yea when is it safe for me to you know *Looks at Beyonce*
(Doctor) Ohhh well as soon as you get home your leg is broke everything else is fine
(Jay) GOOOOOOD!!!
(Beyonce) *rolls eyes* thanks for everything doctor

(Doctor) Your welcome, Nurse Olivia well put your cast on and then you can go home
(Beyonce) We both can go home together *Looks at Jay*


AND NOW..........
Beyonce and Jay are on there way home from the hospital and everybody else is at Beyonce house and planning a welcome home suprise party for Jay. Beyonce does not know about the party. 


*In the car Beyonce is driving* 
(Beyonce) So babe what you wana do when we get home. You've been away for about 2 weeks now and I miss back at home
(Jay) Well the first thing I wanna do is shower 
(Beyonce) Well babe you know you cant take a shower, you cant get your cast wet 
(Jay) Well I'll take a bath one leg out and the other one in 
(Beyonce) *laughs* Ok than do you wana order in I know you ready for real food
 (Jay) Well take out is not real food.
 (Beyonce) Well I'll cook 
(Jay) How about NO!
 (Beyonce) I can cook!
 (Jay) If you say so babe
 (Jay) I just wana shower than make love to my beautiful fiance and cudle for the rest of the night
 (Beyonce) With a broke leg 
(Jay) You heard the doctor my leg is broke but big daddy is fine
 (Beyonce) Ok but can big daddy stay at full attension I mean like you is on them pain meds 
(Jay) What! 
Beyonce) *Laughs* Ha! you heard me
 (Jay) Ok and when big daddy tear yo poor cooch up he will want an apology 
(Beyonce) Ok I sure will apologies if he can hold up. but if not I want you eat me
(Jay) Ok. Deal baby girl
 Mean while........
 (Angie) Stop baby im trying to get this done before they get back home 
(Kanye) Baby I want you 
(Angie) and you can have me after the party, now stop! 
(Kanye) Ok!! 
(Angie) Ok now what is taking Ty Kelly and Michelle so long with the cake gosh it dont take that long to bake a cak
 (Ty) Did I hear my name in yall mouth
 (Angie) Yes are you done with the cake 
(Ty) yea Kelly and Chelle decorating it now
 (Angie) Ok 
20 minutes later the whole family is at beyonce and jay's home Tina had forced Mathew to come and he really didnt want to but he came because he didnt want Tina to put him on "punishment" but soon after the guess arrived so did Bey and Jay 
(Everyone) SUPRISE!!!!!!!
 (Jay) What the hell
 (Beyonce) *noticing all the parents and Julezs* Jay watch your mouth
 (Ty) Are yall surprised
 (Beyonce) Yea im suprise
 (Jay) Yea *whispering to Beyonce* did you know about this
 (Beyonce) *shakes her head* No
 (Michelle) We wanted to surprise both of yall
(Beyonce) Oh *smiles lightly*
(Jay) *whispers to Bey* After this is over I'm tearing yo cooch up
(Beyonce) *smiles and whispers back* what ever we will see
 (Kelly) What yall standing at the door for its time to party welcome home Jay 
(Jay) thanks! and well since all of yall are here we might as well tell yall the good news
 (Ty) Beyonce girl Jay dun put a bun in the oven 
(Mathew) Beyonce Giselle you bet not be pregnant 
(Tina) Im about to be a grandmother 
(Solange) Julezs 
(Tina) Im about to have ANOTHER grandbaby oh my god Beyonce im so proud of you
(Beyonce) Im not pregnant
 (Mathew) Thank GOD!
 (Michelle) So whats the good news
 (Jay) I asked Beyonce to marry me
 (Beyonce) And I said yes
 (Mathew) Beyonce you are not marrying this dead beat hell NO!!!
 (Beyonce) Dad I dont need your permission 
(Mathew) *furious* Beyon-- 
(Tina) Mathew STOP!!!! she is a grown women and you cannt tell her what to do
 (Mathew) I dont care how old you are all I now is that you are not marrying him 
(Beyonce) Dad sorry but I am not your little girl and im marrying him
 (Mathew) well if you marry him you're dead to me
(Beyonce) What?!
(Mathew) You heard what I said. I don't want my daughter running around with some jail bird
(Jay) Excuse me, I dont appreciate you coming in my house disrespecting me and my fiance I realize that you are her father but this is my house and you will respect both of us in it
(Tina) Excuse him * referring to Mat* I am happy for the both of you congradulation
(Mathew) Tina I don't need you talking for me. You know what I'm out of here *Walking out*
(Tina) Where are you going *chasing after mat*
(Mathew) OUT!! *slams front door in Tina's face
Tina walks back into the party
(Beyonce) Thanks Jay
(Jay) No problem
(Kanye) So ummmmm can we please get some drinks flying in here
(Ty) Thats what I'm talking about
(Beyonce) Sure let me just go freshen up a little. And mom are you ok
(Tina) Yes baby I'm fine,go freshen up
(Beyonce) do you want me to push you into the guess rom because there is no way you can take a wheel chair upstairs we can make that our bedroom for now
(Jay) Yea I need to freshen up a little
(Ty) Freshen up mean take a quick shower and change clothes not beat the cooch
(Beyonce) *smiles shyly* shut up Ty
(Kanye) I think me and Angie need to freshen up too
(Angie) Shut Up!
(Solange) Ohhhh than me and Daniel need to freshen up to

(Tina) Solange shut yo mouth you don't need no more kids running around here you rarely have Julezs
(Solange) Mom I do have my son
(Tina) If you say so baby
(Beyonce) Ok umm well help yall self to anything and Jay and I will be right back *Pushing Jay into the guest room*
*In the guest room*
(Beyonce) I can't believe them
(Jay) I know this was not how I was planning on spending my night
(Beyonce) Awww baby I'm sorry *sits on Jay's good leg*  (btw jay is in a wheelchair) I promise to make it up to you later 
(Jay) What about now *He starts kissing Bey*
(Beyonce) *breaks the kiss* No my mom and your mom is in the next room
(Jay) I don't care
(Beyonce) Well I do *Getting up from Jay's lap*
(Jay) Where do you think you're going *Pulling Beyonce back down on his lap*
Jay than use one hand to hold Beyonce down and the other one to roll the wheelchair toward the bed*
(Beyonce) Jay let me go *laughs and struggling to break free*
(Jay) Nope
Beyonce is unable to break free from Jay's grip. Jay than uses both hands to through Beyonce onto the bed than stans up using his good leg and hopes onto the bed with her. Beyonce tries to hurry and get up but he pull her back down and started tonguing her down. Beyonce struggles to get up but Jay was to strong so she gave up. 
(Jay) *Breaking the kiss* Did you miss me 
(Beyonce) Yes I did
(Jay) Show me how much you miss me * Jay starts tonguing down Beyonce again* 
(Beyonce) *Climbs up on top of Jay* Make love to me
(Jay) Ok *He tears Beyonce shirt off*
(Beyonce) Damn Baby do you gotta tear my fucking clothes up every time we make love
(Jay) Shut up and help me get these pants off 
(Beyonce) Ok *getting off of Jay*
(Jay) Where you going
(Beyonce) To get the scissors
(Jay) scissors for what, what you gonna do cut my di-
(Beyonce) Shut up I gotta get these pants off some way
(Jay) fine hurry up
(Beyonce) Ok *runs grabs scissors out the bathroom*
Beyonce returns a few seconds later and cuts Jays pants shirt and boxers off and next thing they know they where both tonguing each other down but booty ass necked Beyonce on top of course. Jay starts fingering Beyonce's wet cooch. (Jay) Damn baby you are tight (Beyonce) Shut up it's been a while *moans* shit baby thats my spot. (Jay) I know (Beyonce)Stop teasing me I wana feel you inside of me (Jay) Ok baby ride daddy. (Beyonce) inserted Jay's man hood inside of her and started riding him like he was a mechanical bull. (Jay) Just like baby *grunts* You know what fuck this shit *Jay slams Beyonce on the bed and got on top of her* (Beyonce) Baby yo leg (Jay) I don't give a fuck. Jay insert his manhood into Bey and started devoring her cooch thrusting inside of her strong and fast. (Beyonce) Jay your hurting me *moans* (Jay) You are gonna take this dick baby *Going in to her further. (Beyonce) Shit jaaaaAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyy (Jay) Baby you are gona feel me *Grunts* inside your stomach (Beyonce) I want to *moan* *Matching jays past. (Beyonce) DadddddYYYYYY faster!!!!!!! (Jay) You really really shouldn't of said that shit. Jay started thrusting inside her full speed and ignoring the pain in his leg (Beyonce) ShaWWWWnnnnnnn I'm cumming (Jay) Wait fo daddy stiill pumping at full speed (Beyonce) I Can'tttttttttt *Cums all over Jay's manhood* and about 3 minutes later Jay cums inside of Bey.
(Beyonce) That was nice
Jay leg is now killing him
(Jay) *hiding the pain* I know. Do you wana go again
(Beyonce) Ch- my poor cooch can't take no more right now and plus we got guest in the next room 
(Jay) O yea I for got about them
(Beyonce) Right so lets take a bath and get dress *Getting up*
(Jay) Where you going
(Beyonce) To run us some bath water
(Jay) Aint you forgetting something
(Beyonce) Sorry *kisses Jay*
(Jay) I wasn't talking about a kiss
(Beyonce) Than what are you talking about
(Jay) You forgot to apologize to big daddy. He held up his side of the deal
(Beyonce) *smiles and walks over to Jay* Sorry big daddy *kisses jay's dick*
(Jay) He forgives you
Beyonce smiled and than went into the bathroom and ran the bathwater. Beyonce and Jay bathe together and Beyonce helped Jay get dressed and than she got dressed and in about 45 minutes they where ready to join their guess in the other room
(Ty) Hi Daddy
(Angie) Hi DaDDDDDDddyyyyyyy
(Kelly) Yalllll she CCCCCCcaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttttttt talk right now
(Michelle) I hope yall used condoms
(Solange) Leave my sister alone
(Kanye) Damn Jay you tore her cooch up didn't you
(Jay) Ye shut the hell up
(Beyonce) All of yall can shut up *Looks at Jay* We was not that loud where we
(Ty) Yes yall was
(Beyonce) *embarrassed* Where is Julezs, mom and miss Gloria
(Solange) They left after the first Daaaaaaaaaadddy they heard and they heard and Daniel took Julezs and left it was his bed time
 (Ty) Now I see why you don't wana let him go
(Beyonce) *walking over to the table to poor herself a drink* Shut up Ty
(Angie) Look at you, you can barley walk 
(Jay) Ok yall leave my fiance alone
(Ty) Big Daddy if you ever leave Bey im advisable
(Beyonce) Tyyyyyyyyyy shut up
(Ty) *Kanye shrugs*
Ty, Beyonce, Jay, Solange, Kelly and Michelle all enjoyed drinks for the next half hour and Angie just sipped on water the whole night Jay and Kanye was also getting high off some type of illegal drug
(Ty) Angie you not drinking 
(Angie) Because ummm
(Ty) Spit it out bitch
(Angie) Beyonce and Jay is not the only one with a big announcement 
(Kanye) Who else got a big announcement to make *Kanye is high as a kite right now*
(Angie) Me I'm pregnant
(Kanye) Well there goes my high 
(Jay) Mines too 
Jay and Kanye sobered up soooo quick   
(Ty) Well come on Solo Kelly and Chelle if yall riding with me you bitches betta come on
*Solo Ty and Solange leave*
(Kanye) Angie I think we need to go to we got a lot to talk about
(Angie) Ok
Kanye and Angie say their good byes and than leave and Bey and Jay cleaned up and went to bed and about 3am Beyonce gets a phone call
Phone Conversation
(Beyonce) Hello
(Tina) I'm in Jail and I need you to come get me


TO BE CONTINUED....... 

3 comments:

  1. Mama Tina is in jai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she did something to that jerk Mathew but nothing do bad that she can’t get out of jail lol! Beyoncé and Jay are a mess there family in friends were in the next room lol lol! They did not use a condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmboo Nope they didn't lol smh they are a mess lol

      Delete
  2. what? mom Tina in the Jail?
    LOL BB and Jay

    ReplyDelete